Why do these women promote traditionalism but have zero white children?

Why do these women promote traditionalism but have zero white children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCMpIA4QEVo
youtu.be/ZCMpIA4QEVo?t=6m31s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they are plants sent by (((them))) to attempt to subvert from within.

Because they are 22, only degenerate sluts have kids at that age.

>promote 'Traditionalism' while being Christian, or culturally Christian

I don't know, OP. It's almost like they're cognitively dissonant.

Good to see this thread again.

It's perfectly natural for media figures to remain publicly single and childless. Those things signify that they are "available," increasing their unconscious appeal in the minds of audiences.

Why do you think Hitler never married his girlfriend of 7+ years? Being single was part of his image.

>Why do these women promote traditionalism but have zero white children?
Can you not do fucking basic math? If they keep their careers while convincing ten thousand white women to have lots of kids, who cares if these two themselves don't have any?

SAGE

They're LARPing.

Because they are controlled opposition.

What is this black magic

Holy shit, stop posting these eceleb whores already, you faggot. The answer is right in front of your kike nose, they don't have children because they are whores in it for the neetbux that faggots on Sup Forums give them for acting right wing. Now stop posting them, nigger.

You said what we were all thinking OP.

Why do people care about that bleached jewish slut ?

Should they just fuck the next white man who knocks at the door?

They are enjoying bbc for the moment until they are ready to settle.

Because like-minded men & women of her/my age understand that things are just too unstable geographically.

Fucking shill kike spam with cheap bait everyday, im so tired of seeing /pol flooded with these threads.

Becouse they are just atention whores...

This. Forget the over thousand years of tradition. If they don't have stone axes, steal for a living and live in mudhuts they're not traditional Western Eruopeans.

i really want a blowjob from faith goldy

those lips are huge

You're telling me that there aren't a ton of successful beta male orbiters around Lauren Southern? She lives in Toronto, the silicon valley of Canada.

22 is peak child bearing age. After that it's all down hill. Low fertility. Autism! Many such cases!

Because they are confused kids, devoid of any understanding of their own identity and its place in the world. Thus they latch on to something in the hope that it will give them meaning for their otherwise empty existence.

Because if they do have children and a husband then her 60k yearly betabux income will dissapear

Cause they're like 21 and single.
sage

imagine their fat juicy asses jiggling as they scissor each other and faith eats out lauren

Why are people obsessed with making retarded posts like this?
Is it kids or manchildren/downsyndrome?

Dis. White traditionalism has been largely co-opted by attention seeking whores looking for easy income. The sentiment might be genuine, but they'll ride the gravy train as long as possible. I think women like this do a better job of converting other women on the dl more than they do converting men, desu.

Ironic that Trump knocked up Melania when she was like 40 lol

Also there femacucks interested in the money off of being edgy and don't want too lose the male "I think I have a chance with her" section of there viewership, there fake af unlike that one chick I forgot her name she's on twitter and married with 5 kids

>Lauren (((Southern)))

They probably get 8inch alpha cock rammed balls deep up their asses every night. I don't blame them. Who the fuck wants to raise a kid at 22?

That bitch on the left has the most disgusting accent I've ever heard. I can't watch a single Rebel Media video, without wanting to blow my brains out within the first five seconds.

Who would you fuck, Sup Forums?

>Why don't vapid whores have children instead of collecting neet bux off Jewtube/Patreon
Guess we'll never know user

Yeah there billionaires big difference there bud

Now imagine blowing your load on their labia before they do that

This is the correct response.

They aren't serious about any of this. They're attention whores who found a great little part of the Internet where they do not have to compete for attention.

because they are brainwashed with feminism, same thing with every other modern woman. this bullshit how only a small percentage of females consider themselves to be feminist is beyond retarded.
>feminism is guuuud, it's only third wave feminism that is shitty
give me a break. females are not saying that they are feminists in the same way how regular people that opposes slavery nowadays don't consider themselves to be anti-slavery activists. do you understand what i'm trying to say? when something becomes part of the culture you don't need to point it out constantly.
you have these females saying how they are not feminists but everything that comes out of their minds is feminist lingo, and they don't even know it because they've received brainwashing since childhood. they never read a single books written by a feminist but they know all the talking points
so there's a paradox
>woman in her late 20s or early 30s
>not married
>changes boyfriends more than socks
>ZERO children
>is pursuing a career
>b-b-but i'm not a feminist, trust me!
try suggesting to her that being a homemaker is a viable option and watch her try to claw your eyeballs out

they're looking for chads amongst a sea of betas
liberals = betas
most conservatives at these events = betas

They're posing in these hoodies like it's some Supreme hipster bullshit. "Traditionalism" my ass.

Aren't they like 24? They still have time to make plenty. lol

Rolling

>probably less than 10 kids between them

Take Lauren Southern for example
> Has an army of 300k+ beta males who would pay for anything including:
> Trips to Europe
> Trips to America
> Trips to Asia
> Expensive equipment
> A not-too-shabby lifestyle in Toronto, one of the most expensive cities in North America
> Has no white husband
> Has no white children
> Dated a nigger in high school
> Claims to be an identitarian.

>2015

>pregnancy past 20s gives autism
>trump knocked up Melania at 38
>th...that wasn't REAL pregnancy

Here's the real reason. They cannot be both. Women's brains undergo chemical changes when they have children. These changes allow the mother to bond and be more attentive to her children. The flip side is that it pretty much makes women less able to handle complex abstract thoughts.

My cousin who just had a baby a while ago said she pretty much felt retarded after having a baby. Not sure how long that lasts or if it is permanent, but it is real. They can be mothers or they can be media figures but not both.

Based ancap flag user did it again
Look at him!He posted it again!It's my favorite daily thread!
He sure is showing these roasties who's boss.Roasties BTFO

Booty shorts are traditional!

Lauren is 22? I thought she was at least late thirties. Fucking butter face.

fag

I guess that threat about not stopping the shilling until Sup Forums hates her was real. Too bad you will never achieve your goal.

>traditional

They got the money to have top notch health and to make it happen safely and effectively unlike most
>including things I've never posted

Faith is actually married doe

lauren isn't 22, she's late mid-to-late 20's

Are their any female voices on this side that you approve of?

prove it.

For the same reason girls claim to like video games but never play them: attention.

The growth of 'gurl gamers' ruined video games, don't let women ruin politics. Pol always talks about learning from history, while learn from this very recent history you dumb fucks.

Because having children is an obviously unethical thing to do. By having a child in today's world you are saying that you do not give a shit about the finite resources of the world or the future of any of the people that inhabit it.

Nice makeup and angling. Post one from head on. Her chin is almost as wide as your mothers pussy and her cheek bones are as low as your social status.

helo where is da proofs :))))

I hope this is sarcasm.

(OP)
>Who the fuck wants to raise a kid at 22?
Women only exist to be mothers and wives

>Are they married?
No.

Videogames were ruined back in 2004, far before SJWs even became a thing.

Brittany Venti all the way

>falling for civic nationalism

If you don't believe this then you're fucking retarded. Overpopulation is the single greatest issue facing this planet right now. Give me one good reason to intentionally procreate in this current environment.

Because they want to emulate an image, just like rural poors voting republican against their economic best interest

if only she didn't have brown eyes

>implying europe and america are overpopulated
>implying it's not third worlders having all the children

Casualization was just stage one in preparation for femenization.

They couldn't just go from 'nerds only' to female friendly in one step, they needed the dudebros to bridge the gap.

I can't wait for the leaks of her nudes, orgy videos, thousands of one night fucks during her Euro trip, refugee sex, and more.

What will happen to Sup Forums then?

Because your mother was cum guzzling cock juggler. KYS.

they are clearly green

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCMpIA4QEVo

Marion le Pen

I don't really care, every single videogame released after 2004 is pure, undiluted trash that deserved to flop hard and have it's developers lose their jobs.

Her eyes are green:

youtu.be/ZCMpIA4QEVo?t=6m31s

For money. Nigger

People in third world countries don't live in a society where this message can be easily spread, and it's not like they have enough resources for the people they already have anyway

>he doesn't like minecraft

>zero white children
Attention whoring for (((sheckles))).
When is Hershal going to cover this?

Faith is like 29

baron is autist , i guess money can t cure that

Controlled op Shabbos skiksa
Won't even post sole shots
Sad!

>that flag
>that post
The fuck is wrong with Nazi posters? They're fucking worse than fag flag posters

Make more white babies!

This e-celeb shilling is organized. I knew it!

Why can't there be more women like her?

Absolute dream boat.

Too bad she'll never be the wife of my children.

I mean mother of my wife.

I mean sister of my daughter.

I'm so fucking white!

The problem with all go this is that nigger culture has already absorbed the world, before people would listen to Beethoven now its Drake, women would marry young have good amount of children, now they fuck 40 dudes from Facebook and tinder before finding a man, same goes for men, ultimately leading to marring late and having a singe child if any. Whites use to educate themselves now they send half there day playing video games, smoking weed, what have you. Its complete degeneracy, people want to talk about NatSoc and how Hitler was great, Hail victory and what not but they do the same shit niggers do all because of (((them))) I don't see many young white folk being real NatSoc men and women while they sit around and discuss liberal culture.

>see a Lauren thread
>dive in
>scroll down
>see a Finnish flag
>stop
>it's a post defending her against le evil Jewish shill leftists that are masterminding a massive psy-op against the thot

Poetry at its finest.

Good goyettes, the portrait

my thoughts exactly
my thoughts exaclty

She's never going to have sex with you, you're just as bad as those creepy liberal guys.

why does Lauren pretend to be traditionalist but dye her hair like a prostitute?

How the fuck can you deny it, especially now? There have been 2-4 threads active 24/7 with the same tired old pics and talking points shilled in every single one of them.

I'm sure it's a (((coincidence))) this is happening at the exact time that Lauren is going to the Mediterranean with Generation Identitaire to document what the NGOs are doing.

Spoiler alert: these threads are made for easy (you)s from the likes of (you). Pic related is (you)