Congrats Pol, Shia is now down to begging for cigarettes!

pagesix.com/2017/07/17/shia-labeouf-trades-selfies-for-cigarettes/
Could not have happened to a nicer guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=83OILqFV1gw
pagesix.com/2017/07/17/shia-labeouf-trades-selfies-for-cigarettes/
archive.is/5NNJ6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You all broke him... Apologize!!!

makes me sick

I'd say he ultimately broke himself. Pol may have trolled him, but we didn't make him get offended, he did that too himself.

hes just living out his findom fetish

Should have stayed in the cuck shed

Doesn't he have some millionaire lawyers that can help him out?

who fucking cares

youtube.com/watch?v=83OILqFV1gw

Sorry

I'll never hold it against a man to ask for a cigarette. Not even Shia.

He's just a fucking attention whore. Everything he does is for attention and none of it is real. His brain is all fucked up from all of that Hollywood exec cock that was passed through his boyhole as a kid. I almost feel bad for him. Almost.

Fuck him....

He looks divided

It's posts like yours that make me wish Sup Forums had a like button...

Sensationalist title.
He is richer than anyone on this thread. I thank you for the schadenfreude, OP, but this is not Sup Forums.

Remember the song: parsley, ___, rosemary and thyme.

>pagesix.com/2017/07/17/shia-labeouf-trades-selfies-for-cigarettes/
why doesn't he just post a gofundme on twitter? he'd get thousands within minutes lol.

>Congrats Pol, Shia is now down to begging for cigarettes!

"He Will Not Divide Us" brand cigarettes.

DELET this

Why doesn't he just pay for fucking cigarettes hes a millionaire

Shia is a national treasure, beloved patriot, but most of all a brother in arms through this near decade long memetic warfare campaign launched by the deep state.
>pic semi related

he is loaded, this is a victim act, the whore needs constant attention, because he is weak , confused, and worthless in his own world.....Sup Forumsfucks givien 00000000ZeRo0000000000

was this the part of his plan?

Who is that tatooed on his right leg?

looks like the ETERNAL ANGLO

looks like the kike life caught up with him. his genes doomed him to failure from the start.

Why does he love larping as a fucking bum...? I will never understand this cunt If I ever see him on the street I will be sure to ask him some questions.

>like button
fag

a (You) is way more satisfying

kek you are right

>cuck gets lung cancer

I dont see any problems

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?!

So wait... this dude still has money right? I mean he has to..

>why does he like to pretend to be a bum?

Because he's rich as fuck and can bail any time he wants. Kinda like the guy we voted for... hey, wait a minute!!

kimdotcom?

archive.is/5NNJ6

So you like (You) here have a free one.

Oh no, that sucks

Some one do before pol / after pol

why would you promote the idea that smoking is good user?

nah, he gave it all away to these future doctors and lawyers. The cute little kids! They're growing up so fast!

finally

>he doesn't know

Fuck him.

Sup Forums doesn't break people
it just shows how broken you are to begin with
up to you whether or not to fix yourself or lay down & die

I don't know why you guys hate him so much. He was part of the Disney pedo ring. He was a victim like all the others. You should feel bad for him.

CIA?!

I'm guessing bipolar

I wonder how many cigarettes are needed for Shia to suck my dick.

fckin stylin in those ragged ass crop-topped chucks, what a baller

Have a (You).

He's appearance is 70% less hobo while behavior rose 90%.

Bumming cigs is an interesting test of character. IME 2/3 of women will tell you to fuck off, whereas about 70% of men are cool with it.

>parsley,___,rosemary and thyme
salvia?

Pack and a half.

I hate doing it since I only smoke when I'm drinking. Not too long ago, I asked a random middle-aged woman at the bar for a cigarette and then patted her head just like in one of my animus.

its posts like this that make me wish Sup Forums had a missile launch button

its a spatula

>I asked a random middle-aged woman at the bar for a cigarette and then patted her head just like in one of my animus.

He must be getting death threats for not speaking the truth or something something.

Maybe he deserves to die?

I hope he's got a treasure trove of illegal contraband that will magically solve the world of all its ailments.

wait, wtf is the context here?

iguess imjust blathering on about nothin

thuggin

>Could not have happened to a nicer guy.

Can this go on my tombstone?

>tattoo of tupac's tattoos

he's on some Memento shit, isn't he?

>find him
>ask for a selfie
>ask him to wait while you put on a Pepe mask
>run while an enraged Shia chases you
>film the whole thing, including him tripping and falling in his retarded cutoff Converse

1 month trip to Finland and he lost his mind pathetic

>$25 million net worth
>bums cigarettes off strangers

no doubt, hes a jew.

is that a movie about cuckolds?

Someone find him and convince him to post on Sup Forums to cleanse him of his sins

tip top kek lad

is that the butterfly pedo tattoo on his leg?

the guy is a multi millionaire. undoubtedly. i think he just wants to be down in the dumps. the guy is so rich, he's so bored that he's been reduced to doing this

>smoking
kys

I agree with these anons

Maybe we can start a patreon account for him to do stupid shit, like jump into a cactus, or douse himself in petrol and light a match

>patted her head
How'd she react?

gangnam style

I got something you can smoke Shia.

*unzips pants*

Hello summer Sup Forums.

It is. I guess he got the casting couch treatment for his role on Even Stevens or Transformers. He broke himself, but he might be able to break out of his programming because of it. Shia, if you're reading this, go to South America and do some ayahuasca. Focus hard on what you want out of the experience before you actually do it.

Surprisingly intelligent post. Yes.
>Salvia officinalis (common sage), a small evergreen subshrub used as a culinary herb
>Salvia, a large genus, containing the common sage

It's all performance art. Relax, kiddo.

Confused and annoyed that a drunken stranger half her age was petting her head. I imagine it must've been somewhat humiliating and uncomfortable for someone to do that in front of your friends and family.

Sup Forums didn't do shit. He was nuts long before that.

Maybe we can start a patreon account for him to do stupid shit, like jump into a cactus, or douse himself in petrol and light a match

Y'all are memeing psychopaths. Is this place a cult?

get your own cigarettes

Oh, god, a "drugs cure everything, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan" retard.

>looking down on people for not giving you handouts

beggers are bums, the women are in the right here. friends are one thing, but strangers? pay me bitch this is america

new art project
whity becomes nigger poor

I love Shia more than any living meme. Please dont kill yourself shia, you have so much left to give us.

i thought he had money?

Bitch I don't earn money to support your poor ass and your fucking addictions

Go buy your own fucking cigarettes

is that a tattoo of mosley on his leg?

Poor bastard, his dad is a registered kiddy diddler practicing in Costa Rica; he's been hanging with Hollywood degenerates all his life.

He needs to go postal at the Disney HQ in Burbank ( 500 S Buena Vista St, Burbank, CA 91521) and take Mickey and Minnie down.

It's a hivemind composed of millions of voices with millions of resources, unbound by responsibility and often morality. Welcome to the future, faggot.