May the Lord be with you

Daily reminder that the Catholic Church is the only true salvation and there is no greater honor than to serve under the holy trinity.

Why haven't you accepted the sacrament of confirmation, /nupol/.

"The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?" -Psalm 27:1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TN3rD28R8xg
youtube.com/watch?v=Jkl6FqLE-C0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping with Gregoric chants

youtube.com/watch?v=TN3rD28R8xg

yes

>the Catholic Church
Daily reminder that Pope Francis is a cuck and almost certainly a pedophile

And also with you OP

>serving anything made in Israel
What a total fucking loser, go back to kissing nigger feet.

Do catholics actually believe you can only receive salvation through the Catholic Church? I was under the impression that real christians believe salvation can only come through Jesus not through some dingleberry picker/

We need another Constantine to clean house in this country and make Catholicism the official religion of the USA. After that, off to the middle east to reclaim the holy lands.

Stop touching children

Pagancucks and atheist fedora-lords are too busy eating Doritos to realize that Islam is infecting the west.

Don't worry, user. We'll soon root out all the pedos that (((they))) planted in the one true Church. Just weeds that need to be pulled from the soil, that's all.

>Islam is infecting the West
Oh no, a foreign Abrahamic religion is oppressing Europeans? Where have I seen this before...

>make Catholicism the official religion of the USA
Fuck off you dumb spic

I'm busy offering my stewardship to Christ and spreading the good word.

It's time to stop fapping to animu. It's time to rise to the occasion.

Based Ameri-user.

We shouldn't be concerned about them. Eternal hellfire will be their reward for their lifestyles of indifference. Catholics are the vanguard of western civilization and we'll soon remind the world of this.

Peace be with you.

Catholicism, the first church of Jesus Christ, teaches liberation of self and to live among peace with others. We owe much of our modern society to Catholicism and Christian values.

Islam teaches subjugation and violence for any that don't follow their faith.

And with your spirit.

I'm Catholic and Jesus is the only true salvation.

Their indifference to the societal ailes of secularism will bring just desserts long before they die.

"Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good."- Romans 12:9

>Catholicism, the first church of Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ never had a church and he died 50 years before his stories were written down and spread. Every fucking religion teaches self-liberation and peaceful living, even the "war-mongering" religion of Islam. You owe everything in your society to the DISMANTLEMENT of traditional Catholicism and Christian values, because your sandnigger religion oppressed Europe for centuries.
The Dark Ages of Europe were a time were knowledge was hidden and technology was rarely allowed to develop. People were healthier in Roman Times than in Feudal times, as evidenced by the bubonic plague. Christianity and its horrible doctrine set Europe BACK developmentally, and it was only during the advent of the Renaissance (where, coincidentally a lot of pagan themes were brought forth in art and literature) that Europe began to develop again.
>islam teaches violence
You can say this of any religion, and in fact Islam is better at least in this way. Muslims will follow the violent part of their holy books because their prophet was a warrior. Christians will follow the submissive parts of their book because their prophet was ultimately a subversive pacifist.
Christianity, in many ways, was similar to the application of communism in Russia. The oppression of the common man, the destruction of the current religion, and the opulence of the rich.

Overpopulation, availability to travel, and no sewer infrastructure lead to the bubonic plague.

>overpopulation
Can you provide a statistic that says whether feudal cities were more populated than Roman cities?
>no sewer infrastructure
This is my point, the Romans and Greeks had functional sewer disposal systems and plumbing, all this infrastructure was removed and destroyed by backwards Christians. They also vandalized artistic works.