Thanks to the Repiblican Senators who recently admitted that Obamacare is better than what Ryan and McConnel are...

Thanks to the Repiblican Senators who recently admitted that Obamacare is better than what Ryan and McConnel are offering. Republicare is dead.

You guys would be much better off just setting for Obamacare PLUS a public option. You'll make everyone happy that way and your president will look like an hero.

"no"

Fumblers

You can have free, quality healthcare OR niggers, can't have both.

>your president will look like an hero
That's impossible for Trump I'm afraid. The media will never give him praise for anything. Repealing Obamacare will backfire on the GOP in the long run, and keeping it will make them look pathetic and damage them in the short run. The Democrats basically sacrificed their party to pass Obamacare but it also put the Republicans in a terrible corner.

That was an enjoyable read, user.

Just replace "niggers" with "your family"
And you may be on to something.

(((Americans))) love fried food and fossil fuel. Time to evolve beyond both.

Niggers are a burden on white nations, that's a fact. Right now Scandinavian countries have very good healthcare systems, which will collapse in the future as more and more useless apes arrive.

Pray it all away, fags

"Niggers", also known as "poor people of all skin colors", which certainly includes your entire fatass Oklahoman family.

Nice try.

Oy!

>defending useless niggers this hard

Why do liberals do this? Literally no reason unless you're one yourself.

Obamacare was a Heritage Foundation, very moderate and even handed solution for healthcare in a shit capitalist country. The only thing wrong with it was maybe "the mandate" (which everyone ignored) but more importantly that Obummers name was attached to it. The shithead Republicans and Fagocrats worked very hard to pass that. They should have left well enough alone. Republicunts are such fags for backing get the American people into a corner like this.

I'm not defending you or your family.
I'm just giving you the truth.
You and your family ARE the poor niggers you hate so much. Back in 2006 we knew this around here.

The democrats should have insisted on a public option back in 2009.

That's actually part of why many left their party. Spineless sellouts. Public option would have kept the market well balanced and rich people could still buy the Rolls-Royce of healthcare plans if they wanted it. Fuckers.

>deflecting this hard

lol SJWs

>and your president will look like an hero.

That's retarded. By all means Truvada Trump should be the hero of the sodomite community as the first president that openly sucks their collective AIDS-infested dick, and yet they still despise him.

That's fucking bullshit.

"Truveda Trump" come on. You had to consult your supervisor for that one didn't you?

Trump is a FAG ENABLER, that is a fact. lol at liberals dropping the NC tranny bathroom issue after Trump actually agreed with you. The GOP is rife with SODOMITES/TRANNIES/BOY MOLESTERS!

Trump is nothing.
He's Republican Trojan horse who is soon to be dumped. He is no friend to the sodomites. His budget cuts their clinics. He also will cut your local family's clinic too.

You are the nigger.
You are the sodomite.
You are the diabetic poorfag.

I'm actually more open to single payer now (not obamacare). i have to pay like 350 a month for my own insurance now since i am self-employed. before, i was paying about 95 for myself. a large amount of the 350 is just profit for insurance companies and i believe around 10% is just for billing. i literally don't get why we are being forced to pay a private company for services. even if you don't have obamacare, you have to fucking pay for services that a private company did not provide you. it's bullshit.

As a ((((NYC)))) democrat, Trump has ALWAYS been a friend of the sodomites, how fast people forget that his idol is the world famous boy-buggering pervert Elton John.

Now we can get rid of Ryan and McConnell, thanks faggot.

Interesting !

We can?
That would be a great step forward.
Wish they would take Pelosi and Schumer with them.

Well... I mean that's the nature of insurance concept. That said, the insurance companies are greedy fucks.
I pay $450 a month for my shitty plan.
My wife gets hers thru her job and pays maybe $140 a month.

I can see the gaiety in trump's eyes.
He wants to chug that Elton semen.
Too bad Jeffrey Epstein only gets girls.
Maybe he'll branch out if trump makes a special request. You fucking faggots.