Why are black people and specifically American black people so gay...

Why are black people and specifically American black people so gay? The percentage of black gay relationships are higher (gay and lesbian both) and the most amount of MtF trannies are black. Like Atlanta is called Faglanta specifically for this reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/mar/08/african-homosexuality-colonial-import-myth)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etoro_people)
theguardian
archive.is/GPspE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have no evidence to support this, but guessing it's sexual abuse when young

Fluoride n chemtrails

Source of this meme pls

black men tend to look proportionally more feminine when they start to take even minimal care of their bodies

there is ample evidence, but it gets dropped cuz it doesn't fit the narrative. Academia is useless and you are correct

More like black women are so masculine it's hard to tell when one looks especially manly
>inb4 200 replies of quadroons

One word: Prison

Welllll, homosexuality was rampant even back in tribal africa, look up homosexuality in africa on google, find any form of a historical timeline.. (theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/mar/08/african-homosexuality-colonial-import-myth) (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Africa .....scroll to modern history) young african men who were designated cross dressers, sometimes as part of ceremonies, sometimes for sexual acs, feminine house rolls etc. africa isnt the only place, papa new guinea had tribes where sons sucked their fathers dick for years as a rite of passage into man hood, starts at 13 if i remember right. sucking down dad's chowder for the better part of a decade. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etoro_people)

black men are superior and even other black men recognize this. submit white boi.

Always archive shills

>theguardian com/commentisfree/2014/mar/08/african-homosexuality-colonial-import-myth
archive.is/GPspE

Abusive parenting or lack thereof.

sorry. looks like i got the age wrong for the papa new guinea cocksuckers too, its starts at age 7 and ends at age 17.

I just remembered reading through tacitus' account of ancient "germania", and it basically described the more strict moral adherents of the area drowning homosexuals in peat bogs, which i thought to be pretty brutal, but then i read about africa's crazy gay shit, and then papa new guinea's "sucking your dad's dick for a decade", its like, adult male tribe members getting blowjobs willy nilly from all the young men in the tribe? insane man.

Blacks don't really care what they stick their dick into, like the bonobos. That's why they love ugly girls, fat girls and gay sex

fpbp, gays reproduce through child abuse

>no fathers to protect boys
>whore mothers bringing a new man to the house each week

hmmm

They were taught to hate it more than most. So they sag their pants more and have a down low culture because of it. Also probably because gays have bigger dicks so they figured they might as well use them. Not that I think BBC is my thing or not slight lies sometimes

Said no one ever. They fuck each other because no one else puts out for them. Yuck

i've had this theory for a while.
the bros have no problem serving time.
they wear their pants low.
they are always grabbing their crotch, muh dick
they seem to be obsessed with anal sex.
i think most of them are afraid to come out because the homies may beat dat ass.

i've posted about it here before, but having lived around black communities, and been close with a lot of blacks, about 90% of sex crimes go unreported (hetero and homo). even the rare nuclear black family has some trash uncle, or dead beat friend of an older brother, or has a younger sibling not being watched. of the 5-6 black women i've been good friends with maybe one wasn't raped multiple times. men never admit to it but some of them told me things that happened to their brothers.

that whole "kill all the pedos immediately" is a white thing.

Absent fathers

Faggotry to be expected

Lurk moar. One day you will find the truth about the Norwegian user that you are replying.

Jews

Dude, Atlanta is the gay capitol of the south. For some reason a lot of them have chosen to come here and fag it up. It's not an accurate sampling of the black population or the Georgia Population.

race of betas

have you not noticed, a lot of the traditional or hypermasculine countries have a lot of gay tendencies..afghanistan for example has Bacha bazi which is literally grooming little boys for older men