Somali Cop shoot white women in PJ's

Somali Cop Mohamed Noor Shoots MN Woman Dead as She Was Speaking to His Partner

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/somali-american-cop-shoots-mn-woman-dead-speaking-partner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MN bro here..

It's always the fucking somalies.

>look like a jew
>get shot by based somali cop

whats the problem here?

I don't fucking know who's more retarded, the dumb nigger shooting or the retards the encouraged the nigger to get a job as a cop.

Looks like a regular pig to me.

Only in minnesota

cool link
go be a nigger somewhere else

Is Minnesota basically Sweden now?

only the cities

dumb fuck

>living in New Somalia, aka Minnesota
deserved it

b-but he was SUPPOSED TO BE WHITE COP RÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆ
>Every blm supporter

will there be mass protest and chimp outs?

if she had been wearing her hijab none of this would have happened

They should deport Mohamed, by ship, and make him walk the plank

Wait what, why would you blast the woman that called you when she's talking with your colleague? And the radio silence? Sounds like a sperg out to me

Article also quoted as Mohammed "came here at a young age." No mention if he's a US citizen or not.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/somali-american-cop-shoots-mn-woman-dead-speaking-partner/

Surely BLM will be out in full force to support this woman, r-right???

On ABC Nightly News tonight they didn't even show a picture or say the name of the police officer. Whenever it's a white cop that shoots a dindu they'd do the opposite.

its weird because minnesota has the largest population of scandinavian-americans in america

source lets go

ABC Nightly News sucks. David Muir is gay and has such a stupid fake deep "serious" voice.

One of the most useless races ever. Well, I suppose they're useful if you want to use them to destroy or destabilize a superior people's community/city/state/country. It's one of the few peoples that I can't defend from extermination. Their presence in our countries is an act of war by whomever let them in.

(((lutherans)))

>Black immigrant muslim cop shoots defenceless white cis-gendered woman

wait as she is speaking to the partner ? wtf.
linch this basdard.
and all the officers that helpted him get hiared and who ever got him in country.

How did a fucking somali become a cop in the first fucking place, like what? Really gets my noggin firing on all cylinders, like those jokes about cops always getting bad grades in school is true.

Pic related and they thought that it would be cool to have a chimp on the beat.

this user knows