IT LOOKS LIKE THE user FROM EARLIER WAS RIGHT! RUSSIA AND CHINA PREPPING FOR SOME SHIT!

IT LOOKS LIKE THE user FROM EARLIER WAS RIGHT! RUSSIA AND CHINA PREPPING FOR SOME SHIT!

rt.com/news/396614-russia-china-naval-drill/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Society
youtube.com/watch?v=i3WhLcTs_00
cnbc.com/2017/02/14/germany-has-got-its-gold-back--they-must-know-something-we-dont.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HYPE!!

don't worry, happens almost every year

Thanks shill, when was the last time someone tried a gold backed currency?
>See Gadhafi
This time it's Russia-China joint effort
>enough to topple USA
but not without WW3
It's coming boys

drills happen all the time, this time however there is a serious reason for them see

Or ya know, we could just win the war and be richer than ever.

>win
>against Russia AND China
kek.

>RT
>Praising Russia

NO FUCKING WAY

I really hope Russia doesn't decide to join China over us. As much as I'd love to annihilate China, I always saw potential in Russia to help us against Israel.

If you're in doubt about this, head on over to /biz/

they're never in unanimous agreement over there, but they've had the sight to see this coming before Sup Forums has

wed get smashed by china they prob have tons of dank guns and shit by now

winning always seems impossible to a born loser.

>fucking implying
Few airstrikes on their factories and they're history. I'm not even worried about China, it's Russia I'm worried about. Putin would have to be retarded to go to war against us. Even if he won, it'd be a huge loss for Russia.

>tfw we'll never see a US/Britain/Russia merger united in shitstomping the ME, Israel and China

It hurts, user. It hurts so much.

Nothing's decided yet user, don't take the blackpill just yet. Trump and Putin finally got to meet face to face, let's see if something comes out of this. I would love nothing more than an alliance of US/Britain/Russia against Israel and China.

Fuck bitcoin, buy silver. Stock up antibiotics too in case shit hits the fan, those things will be priceless if shit gets real.

>Getting b8'd by a silver shill thread
>I seriously hope you don't fall for it

>It's a blight on world stability and the working man's ability to grow

Can someone explain this to me pls?

It's simple, look at how Hitler handled Germany's economy. Look how it flourished in such a short amount of time. That's why (((they))) went after him.

The last war america "won" was the pacific war against japan. Prior to that it was your independence from England.

You are not invincible.

Here's hoping, but I feel like we're running out of time and opportunities to turn the tide against the crumbling of the West. Even if we did something after the fact... Well, look at Russia. They'll never be the same as they were before the Bolsheviks ruined everything.

Yeah you see what's gonna happen is Russia and China are going to war with us and Israel
Sorry

Currently China bans degeneracy while the United States promote it worldwide.They don't encircle us with military bases also.

If this is true, then I'm shitting my pants.

>born loser
>only war we ever lost was against the emu master race

You lost to illiterate rebels dude.

Here's how I see it: as long as Trump and Putin keep negotiating, we're safe. Meanwhile, you have the situation in the EU, where it's basically dissolving into East vs West, with Eastern Europe adopting nationalism, and Western Europe crumbling under the migrant crisis and Brussel's globalist agenda.

There's no doubt this is heading to a worldwide conflict, so you have to look at all the people Trump has been making beelines for. So far, Poland and Russia, and the situation with Macron is sketch as fuck, but he also reportedly has spoken out condemning Israeli colonialism, so I have no idea what Macron's game is. Best case scenario, Trump is playing to his ego, and getting him to inadvertently bend the knee. As far as Putin and China teaming up? It's not impossible, but it could also be Putin trying to make a power play. He has to know Trump doesn't fuck around though, so really all we can do is wait and see.

>muh based China
Get out gook.

The sad part of World War III all the information and culture will be wiped away. No one will know who and where we were as a civilization just as the myriads of unknown technologically advanced human civilizations before us. Any surviving human descendants will never know about us.

>Implying either of those countries can project their force beyond their own hellish fiefdoms

Wait, does this mean I can buy dual watercooled 1080ti's at half their price then?

>muh atomic war
Nukes won't be used. Assuming the Samson Option is real, Israel wouldn't do it because we undoubtedly have a Samson Option for them as well. Nukes are fucking useless, and it's just motivation for someone to progress to the next big weapon that's deadlier than nukes. It's a cold war waiting to resume.

Plus there's no way WWIII goes down without NATO and ASEAN allies being pulled in, including the poos getting involved. Memes aside they're rapidly modernizing their military and all else aside we can always use warm bodies.

(chKeKed)
>RUSSIA AND CHINA PREPPING FOR SOME SHIT!

Trump has spoken with Xi
Trump has spoken with Vlad
What if he secretly told each of them that it was time to end the FED.

(((Win)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Society

I'm drunk, so I'm going to let it all out.

Over and over again, I warn globalists on Sup Forums that entitlement spending from cheap labor is going to be the end of us. Over and over again, I tell people that resources aren't unlimited, and that if we push hard enough, we can break the bank. Now our enemies take advantage of the fact that our Great Society programs are ruining us, and we are too chicken shit to deal with the issue because we refuse to admit that all the low skill labor we imported in is going to topple the entire regime down. But no. Globalists tell me that they have unlimited resources and we can afford to keep importing people and run up the tab because there is no way our spending is ever going to ruin us.

We could've avoided this entire crisis if we either 1) Abolish the Great Society 2) Stop importing Cheap Labor. But we can't do that shit, because Globalists are going to Global, and we'll all go bankrupt for them Diversity points because that's what our Satanic overlords want. Now our enemies are taking advantage of our decadence, bringing the end to the American Superpower, simply because we cannot afford anymore cheap labor in this nation. Had we had sensible immigration policies, we'd never have run up the tab in the first place, meaning China and Russia couldn't have brought us down by taking out our fiat currency.

If Russia and China do bring us down via attacking our reserve currency, it will be because we thought we were invincible, and couldn't do no wrong.

>Trump has spoken with Xi
Holy shit I forgot all about that, you're right. Well shit, that changes my entire theory. How fucking incredible would it be if somehow he convinced them to make it look like they were all gearing up for a war, and then just teamed up to take out the jews?

Good. Fuck everything.

Pretty sure China's Navy is made up of second-hand Russian vehicles.

Fuck off kike.

China's military is a fucking joke, all they have are numbers. If we fought them one on one, it'd be no contest.

U R G E N T
R
G
E
N
T

Metal backed currency, gold or silver, is not the right answer. Lincoln's Greenbacks or a process similar is the only way to kill the globalist jew money changers. If you don't have time now, make time this week to watch this. It will change your perspective on history and outlook on life.

>youtube.com/watch?v=i3WhLcTs_00

>lost Korean War
>lost Vietnam War
When the fuck did the Amerishart military actually a high intensity war last time?

Still Drunk.

Trump isn't going to shit to Putin. He needs Putin to remain in power. Putin's gonna break the US by destroying the reserve currency in this moment of opportunity. Trump will take shit and eat it, because it'll kill the Globalists before he goes down too.

both China and Russia hate the (((globalist jews))) and the (((central banks))).
Trump knows the financial world is holding the inevitable crash over his head. Trump knows enough economics to understand what to do. He'll extinguish the debt to the FED and then abolish the FED and re-institute the power of coinage with the US Treasury. A worldwide reset, could be a worldwide abolition of the Rothchild bank cartel but I doubt that can be accomplished.

I am sure the jews have a vault somewhere containing every episode of BLACKED.

The trick is making a currency whose value is labor and goods. While also outlawing usury. And nationalizing your banks.

We ain't Nazis, Nazi boy. Those cards aren't on the table.

Oh look, it's the capitalist that pretends he isn't a capitalist. Corporations are already running the country, dumbass.

Also note, check in with the krauts. Germany has been buying/even stealing gold reserves and hoarding them for a happening they are predicting.

>Russians waging economic warfare against the US
If that isn't the tail waging the dog I don't know what is. Even if the chinks get involved a trade war hurts them more than it hurts us.

Doubt it'll go down this way, but it's not impossible. It'd make him a goddamn hero though if he did.

I wish a nigga fucking would. Don't say it's impossible though user, people say it was impossible for him to become President, and look where we are now.

No shit? You got a source on that?

Corporations are what caused fuckers like you to buy into the diversity meme so that they can get access to that cheap, cheap labor. Only it isn't actually cheap, as the government picks up the tab thanks to LBJ all the way.

Doesn't matter if it hurts the Chinks. The Chinks can take pain. They aren't on the verge of an outright Civil War. We are.

HAPPENING! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE SAVE ME!

They are, actually. The closest people to POTUS are corporate executives, just like the likes of Krupp, Siemens, Junkers and Messerschmidt were close to Hitler.

I'm happy knowing our degeneracy won't be remembered.

>The trick is making a currency whose value is labor and goods. While also outlawing usury. And nationalizing your banks.
this is doable despite what (((armchair economists))) might think
>Those cards aren't on the table.
you really should examine the thinking of the founding fathers in regards monetary supply and source

This is how Russia gains intelligence on Chinese military, and vice versa. They would never support each other militarily.

cnbc.com/2017/02/14/germany-has-got-its-gold-back--they-must-know-something-we-dont.html
^one of many reports you can find by just fucking searching.

Just because I am into diversity, like the degenerate that I am, doesn't mean I ever bought into mass immigration. We also know all about it, butt-munch. Liberals aren't related to us.

I had no clue about this, interesting as hell. I wonder if Germany's been doing this ever since Trump made threats about the FED?

A Commie who isn't totally deluded. What a first on Sup Forums. We should study you.

Founding fathers are D-E-A-D. They don't mean shit. Get with the times, they are WHITE MALES.

Yes, it's called an energy-backed currency. A civilization doesn't grow from gold, it grows from shoving ever greater amounts of energy into its maw.

they are called drills for a reason

the one nice thing about a turbo-doom scenario is it makes me lose all of my anxiety about whether I should try to start a family

It doesn't matter what they do. This is the only solution. I know it's extremely long but bookmark it or make time to watch it. Metals backed currency will not help. (((they))) have had that system beat for a long time. There's only one political solution before the final solution.

Start a family faggot. Nuclear War won't kill us all.

>Founding fathers are D-E-A-D. They don't mean shit. Get with the times, they are WHITE MALES.
They were also unapologetic plutocrats that thought only land-owners like themselves were fit to rule. Power derived from money was there since the start. USA was a liberal shithole from inception.

salt and vodka are my choice for the apocalype

I'm getting the feeling the OP in pic is just a Silver trading larper that happens to know a lot about World Politics.
I could be wrong, but it almost seems like a sales pitch.

You'd be the only man with a dollar.
Your paper wealth would have no value.

As oppose to the Lumpenproletariat that modern commies like you want to give power to? Fuck that shit. If you can't earn a Trump Voter, you don't have access to the proletariat nor the military, which are the bedrock of a Commie State.

Start a fucking family you tremendous faggot.

that is because tht was the last war they declared

lead is mine nigga

That's fine. I hope communism never takes root in USA. It could actually save you. And you don't deserve to be saved.

Pope commie wields greater authority than the common man

You're a retard. Only landowning white males could vote. This served several purposes.

1. Founding Fathers, like everyone else in that time, were race realists. They only wanted whites to vote.

2. Landowning males, this is to support the family unit. The family has one vote per household. The family talks amongst themselves about what values they desire or what benefits are most important to them, and the head of the household casts the vote.

3. In a whole, this system promoted traditional family values, and encouraged American men to become successful to have a voice in society.

Their voting system was the last time democracy made any sense.

That's fine, when Russia and China blow up the US over Great Society spending, at least I won't have to wait in a Soviet Breadline when I go broke.

>Yes, it's called an energy-backed currency.
we are currently under the sway of such a thing, they call it the petro-dollar.

Today's American dollar is only loosely tied to oil. It is an almost completely fiat currency. This proves that it is quite feasible to use such a currency. There is no reason a currency couldn't be backed by the labor of the nation. In this way the currency supply will fluctuate with productivity, not some scarce resource.
Usury must be eliminated. Small fees and the actual costs of bookeeping etc... are reasonable but compound interest isn't.
People have this strange notion that money can make money. It does appear that way on first glance but upon closer inspection you'll find that human labor is involved to some degree in any increase in value rather than any intrinsic property of money.

Fuck property. The Founding Fathers fucked up and should've made voting to Taxpayers, rather than property owners. Not everyone can afford property, but anyone whose worth a damn is a taxpayer.

nuclear
nuclear
nuclear

if somehow by some insane chance that nuclear weapons weren't a thing, the USA would succeed in neutralizing chinese ability to project any sort of military force outside of its own borders in a few weeks at the cost of moderate casualties almost entirely localized to pilots, aircraft, surface naval vessels and sailors to the USA. Shortly after that, ruin will overtake China with infrastructure being destroyed with too many mouths to feed.

There may be some backdoor attacks via cyber or sleeper cells in America that would temporarily damage some power distribution, communication, and transportation in the continental USA but nothing worse than what you see from a big blizzard.

I'm not a ching chong but I don't like how you Americans pretend you are doing nuffin wrong.

Pull back your troops from Eastern Europe.

Should clarify, they only wanted whites to vote because America was intended to be a white nation. That's not disputable either and for a different argument.

somebody get Ron Paul

Fucking Germans weren't even considered Anglo-Saxon back in those days. Get your history right man.

But China has a central bank

That's dumb as shit. You do not have a job to contribute to society if you don't own a space of your own. You bring nothing to society and should not have a say in society.

hibbidy hoppiddy get off my properdy you dirdy greasy gommie

Doesn't matter. If China was smart, kill the Central Bank and implement a Gold Standard Currency with Putin & Friends. Takes out the US, leading to dominance in the region.

what do you not understand about Agrarian Republic?

>we are currently under the sway of such a thing, they call it the petro-dollar.
Denominating your currency in goods of ANOTHER country is fucked up. I would be fine US tied it's own oil to the dollar, but instead it tied it to all oil it could fucking get its hands on. That's why it's threatening war against the largest oil producer in the world.

>People have this strange notion that money can make money. It does appear that way on first glance but upon closer inspection you'll find that human labor is involved to some degree in any increase in value rather than any intrinsic property of money.

Step 1. Invest your capital with a business, giving them room to expand and hire on more workers.
Step 2. The business (and new hires) prosper.
Step 3. Investor earns for taking the risk with his capitol.

There are no losers here, and yes, through this process money over TIME does create more money; money is a measure of value and value was created in that transaction via labor and services.

I'm about to go to bed but honestly just look up any Jared Taylor video. He puts it a lot better than I could in a post.

>USD gets fucked
>fiat fucked
>petrodollar, fucked
So we change our currency to be labor backed? Pretty fucking simple.

You fuckers got BTFO out of Andy Jackson. Taxpayers are what drive the government, not property owners, because taxpayers are what the government collects its taxes on. If you disenfranchise taxpayers, you disenfranchise the people you depend on, meaning you fucked up and are vulnerable to being couped.

>when you misuse capital and capitol
I'm tired.

Silver and Gold since Trump in office.

ha like i need to buy it. i can strip the local church roof.

The hyperinflation and economic implosion that follows the collapse of the petrodollar and fall of US dollar as the global reserve currency will make The Great Depression look like a pleasant dream.

Day vs Year charts there bud