What is your opinion on Carl of Swindon?

What is your opinion on Carl of Swindon?

Sargon of Ablackdad?

Shlomo of Mossad?

Pseudo-intellectual cuckold who pushes cringe like Kekistan

*fake laugh*

Sargoy of Cuckkkad?

I've only seen his weekly stupid and response videos and despise both. It's literally just him pausing and unpausing the video every 10 seconds to quip or laugh. It feels almost like he's practicing for debates that never even happen. Not to mention he always picks the lowest hanging fruit.

Subsaharagon of Blackdad?

>It feels almost like he's practicing for debates that never even happen.
Right, because the left doesn't debate anyone anymore.
>Not to mention he always picks the lowest hanging fruit.
Yeah, he's a gateway drug. You go from him to MILO to TRS.

Sorry, all I can see is an overweight Jewish guy.

Yeah, this nigger gets it.

I enjoy his videos. He discusses issues I want to hear about, I trust he does his research, and his analysis is reasonable. He didn't do well with Joe though

plays video
pauses video
HERE IS WHERE YOU ARE WRONG
continue video
stop video
'wow you really are stupid aren't you?'
continue video
pause video
'THIS IS WHY I FUCKING HATE LIBERALS, THEY...'

also you americans may not notice but he puts on a stupid ass intellectual tone to his voice.

thats Devon Faraci

useful idiot
gateway for normies
then they go here and we...(pic)

SOAIDF pls

Exactly this.

He couldn't even own up to the vid con shit, he cried like a baby over being called out like he wasn't expecting it, he probably jacks off to Anita every night.

Never fails to make me cringe.

although i do give credit for his ancient recitaion channel.

A traitor that mocks nationalists while living in his 96% white town, and a cuckold raising another man's kid.

Duke of Chutney?

Awful boring innit?

He has the power to put me to sleep only matched by george snoory

Sauce?

He's openly a liberal who has watched the left descend into utter insanity with the SJW mania of 2013-2016, and found himself forced on "our side" on account of how far off the deep end the left went.

He's akin to David Rubin in that respect, finding themselves to be begrudging conservatives/libertarians/classical liberals, whatever phraseology they want to adopt, given what the left has mutated into.

In that regard, Sargon should be applauded by anyone on Sup Forums. He took these feminist maniacs on and won. That's enough to make him okay in our book, by my very fair estimation.

Sup Forums
didn't make it just got it here

Top kek. "Welcome to Sup Forums. You got a real pretty mouth.".

My opinion is that he should fuck off and stop making threads about himself

Scumbag leftist.

kek this is a funny

Wait what the fuck, is he for real. I thought the Kristi Winters debate was bad, but this...

I think he's getting more and more redpilled as he browses Sup Forums and alt-right sites for material.

He used to be "le intelligent centrist"; but his latest videos have been focusing on attacking the left more and more. Him being a dad is also making him more capitalistic and nationalist; as he wants to defend his children's future and wealth. He got really triggered by the G20 protests, and got super-defensive of private property rights. He's taking the dadpill.

Ghengis of Khan?

he is as irrelevant as anyone else on youtube. he wields no power or influence so his opinions are inconsequential

My personal opinion? Fucking fuck the fuck off with these retarded ass threads.

If you like sargoy, watch him.
If you think he's stupid, cucked, whatever; don't.

if you're unsure, watch a few of his videos and formulate your own opinion. At the end of the day, he's at least a gateway drug to actual pills.

gotta do that target audiance research

hi carl

HA yeah hi carl.

He is claiming the West as Anglo only.
I disagree
But it is based

Went to Coventry Uni so I can never respect him. He also has the most annoying, haughtiest voice I've ever heard.

Cuckold male, who gets in fights with annoying women, then talks about it for a hour.

Go away Sargon

This. Cringe master if there ever was one. And utter pseudo intellectual. On Joe Rogan he looked like a complete idiot.

>Right, because the left doesn't debate anyone anymore.

No, it is because piggy gets destroyed in debates, even by lowly feminists.

>
Hi Sarcuk. Your videos do suck btw.

He's pandering to his audience which is almost exclusively alt-lite. It's what's profitable right now. You'll see the big E-celebs all change their views until the next big craze comes along