Reviewbrah

What's his endgame Sup Forums?

Is he on our side like everyone says?

Also general shortwave appreciation thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3L4sg76UK88
youtube.com/watch?v=67rc96joOz8
swling.com/blog/2013/12/a-review-of-the-tecsun-pl-880-portable-shortwave-radio/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His endgame? White ethnostate.

This reviewbrah looks peculiar to me.
I dont the lad but something about him, something In the way he speaks justs seems too suspectful.

May he rest in peace...

based dude

Was able to pick up his broadcast yesterday

Wut

Reviewbrah was initially a tulpa in the mind of Igor Bogdanoff, once the twins attained a joint consciousness Reviewbrah gained enough power to take physical form. He is an extension of the Bogs, but an imperfect creation, his goals align with theirs. Not many people know that it was Reviewbrah on the other side of the call.

I never got the bog meme... but it's making sense now

>Trump will never let reviewnrah go back to the 50's where he belongs

SAD!

The sooner you get it the better

DELET this

>endgame
He will ensure the coming aryan age. He may not have blonde hair and blue eyes himself, but he is white enough to know what's best, and he won't let any subhumans get in his way.
The coming race will emerge one food review at a time

WHO PAID YOU TO GRAB DR. REVIEWBRAH

I caught this guy fucking my girlfriend last week. I’m still pissed about it but there’s nothing I can do. She loves him. I knew she was acting weird because she kept staying out late and coming home with taco sauce on her blouse. During sex she’d scream to give her my five dollar foot long, but I’m only 3 inches and five dollars is way too much for what I’m giving. One day I came home to find her getting plowed against the wall by this dude. He had her hair in one hand and a taco bell cheesy gordita crunch in the other. I tried to fight him, but he slapped me so hard it broke every window in the house. This dude’s a stone cold pimp and I can’t do anything to hurt him, so I can only hope he breaks her heart one day like she broke mine. Subscribed, and I would really love to see a review on the baconator from Wendy's thanks.

>too suspectful
The pool is owned by and used entirely by nonwhites. He's adding in extra fluoride under the guise of a health inspector

He would be relentlessly bullied by Chad jocks for the duration of his life and the police wouldn't even care, because those behaviors weren't illegal back then. He's an aspie sperg incapable of leaving the nest, women back then wanted to be housewives and feminism hadn't ruined them yet. Reviewbrah would end up a transient and most likely starve to death because the fast food he survives on hadn't been invented yet.

REVIEW'D

hes an autistic schizo

can we stop with this autistic meme

this explains why he is being gangstalked and harassed

He gets gangstalked and harassed because he is a direct threat to the kikes. He has to go easy or else he'll get JFK'd. That's the only reason why we don't have a food review backed monetary system

Given enough time there is a 100% probability that any thread will become a Bogthread. Its question of when, not if.

>reviewbrah using chlorine pucks
>not just broadcasting sodium hypochlorate like a real pool master

eh, not everyone is perfect

I would un-ironically chill with the Bogs

His time is limited unless he tones it down with the 14/88 talk. The man needs to hide his power level

It's not his house, he is just "earning his keep" and doing what the home owners want him to do.

So it's like that rule where hitler is mentioned in any thread after long enough, but since Sup Forums is hitler central we have bogdanoffs instead

Thats exactly it.

He has to keep moving...just has to keep moving

wheres that darn bat?

youtube.com/watch?v=3L4sg76UK88

He's a man who knows when to and when not to relax; a master of his craft with a subtle sense of humor

He cracks me up. I was just watching the one where he reviews water.

>mum come take a picture of me changing this pool filter haha

>double doubles

RIP in pieces

Shortwave? Does this guy have a shortwave radio show? I listen to a lot of shortwave, what frequency and time?

14.88 MHz usually at 4:20 (for Non stoner reasons). Timezone changes in this fashion:

Pacific->Mountain->Central->Eastern->Central->Mountain->Pacific Because he needs to keep moving

when does he come on?

Thanks. That's WWCR if I remember correctly, unfortunately I can't pick up that freq her in SW Va

I thought you were joking but holy shit I found it.

He's joking
Actual schedule attached

i want a shortwave radio

Oh lol, thanks

NO!!

Someone must pay for this!!

Wait a minute; ReviewBrah is broadcasting now?
Help a fellow dsl-er out.

>10/10
Would review again.

He posted and answered questions in a few threads about him on r9k a couple years ago,

he's been broadcasting for a while, he has all of his previous broadcasts on his channel

Haha

i wish they were on podcasts

Get a shortwave brah; you'll need it when the web goes dark.

i'll order one tomoroww. any recommendations?

also, how do i find stations and programs?

Theyre pretty cheap depending, I just ordered the tecsun pl-880 and reviewbrah owns the pl-660 they're both great radios, but if you want a cheap on Amazon has a few for like $20 that will pick up a few stations

don't forget your tinfoil hat

It's like he warped here form the 1950s

See
He is back on the air now, also posts the broadcasts on SoundCloud, I can pick up his transmission from Miami and the one from Maine here in NC, good show.

You will consume it until it you love it!
>youtube.com/watch?v=67rc96joOz8

He posts them on SoundCloud too.

I listen on a Tecsun PL660. It's a Chinese radio, but it covers a lot of bands (am & fm broadcast, LW and aviation in addition to SW) and it has SSB so you can listen to the ham radio guys talking.

I use the scan feature to search for stations at different times of the night and day. There are also websites and smart phone apps that list stations

See

Well he wears a full bodied fedora outfit everywhere and acts like he has autism so probably on your side.

Shit, I actually heard him... was shocked that he wasn't British.

He's got that pasty inbred Brit look, but an American accent. I was a bit disappointed.

Now I suspect the whole suit thing is probably an affectation or gimmick to get views

>tecsun pl-880
i love franzl lang!

You just voted yourself out of the bunker, friendo.

Hitler would bow to the bogdanoffs if he was still alive.

no gimmick

Your moms face and tits

I've got a Tecsun 880; here's a review:

swling.com/blog/2013/12/a-review-of-the-tecsun-pl-880-portable-shortwave-radio/

See

If any of you fucking retards don't subscribe to reviewbrah you're not white. His reviews are fantastic.

I didn't know him. Can't stop watching now. Deffinitely based

ps, DSLing site has good introductory pages for how to begin listening and where. It takes awhile to get familiar with the bands and what to find when and where, but it's a cool way to spend time. Weekends are typically good times to catch hams talking, and you'd be surprised at how many people actually use morse code.

Welcome to the club, friend.

I'd love to know ReviewBrahs political leanings. Has he ever spoken about any of that on his radio show?

He has had a Ben Garrison cartoon book in the background of one of his videos and the only video he made regarding the 2016 election was just neutral. I think it's fair to say he's a conservative.

At first I was terrified of them but now I have a strange fondness for it. They seem so wise.

>reviewbrah
>conservative

Nope, he's a radical.

>Get in, faggot. we're saving Europe.

Is this fresh or stale pasta? Either way I chorckled

>Can't stop, won't stop grooving
>It's like I got reviewing in my mind sayin It's gonna be all right

>What's his endgame Sup Forums?
He revolts against the modern world.
>Is he on our side like everyone says?
Yes.

Thank you user, I KEK'd.

I love you baby

He looks like a Lovecraftian hero on that painting, with a hamburger.

leave review brah alone faggot