>Massive flop

Why did this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=icOGQTYtyoU
youtube.com/watch?v=aZly6bW3UMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because she had more polygons in her ass than the rest of her model

Go back to and stay there.

OP made this thread on Sup Forums before and they told him to go back 2 Sup Forums

I have no fucking idea what you're talking about because vidyas are for children.

I dont post on Sup Forums

it's almost as if market forces and human nature are more important than virtue and moral signialing.

This game will fail due to the massive boycott from SJW's due to the sexualization of women.

Antia Sarkeesian and all others in the media are working to insure that this company is destroyed for not doing what they were told to do when they had the chance.

What game?

What company is insuring them?

>massive boycott from SJW's
SJWs don't buy games, they just bitch about them.
Think of a single level at which social justice hasn't fought with other people's wallets. There's none.

Nier Automata

Ikr, who would've ever thought?
It's almost like normies are stupid or something.

check yourself dumbass, SJW's make up the largest segment of gamers and people in the gaming industry, look at bioware or Mafia 3 for example which sold more copies in one day than both previous mafia games which had white males in them that everyone hated.

This company will be destroyed for not promoting diversity and LGBT rights which is the job of all video game companies.

>tfw not a polygon in 2bs ass

What's the leaf company's game?

>The game sold 198,542 copies during its first week of release in Japan, topping the charts and significantly exceeding the sales of the original Nier game in 2010.[71][72] As of April 30, 2017, the game has been reported to have sold through 313,252 physical units in Japan and on April 21, 2017, Square Enix announced that the PS4 version of the game alone had surpassed 500,000 total shipments and digital sales in the Asia/Japan region.[73] [74] On a global scale it's been reported that over 1,500,000 copies of the game have been shipped worldwide as of the end of May 2017, including both retail shipments and digital sales on PlayStation 4 and PC.[75]

it's already surpassed the company's expectations, considering its previous renown and fanbase

Video games are just one more form of media like television, film, magazines, or the internet, yet here you are claiming they're for children because you don't play them - all the while not maintaining a single shred of self awareness that you're also engaging in similar brain rotting activities.

>Constant criticism because of sexualizing women

Humans and specially women are sexualiced beings, it's on theor nature.
I dont see what the hell the sjw mean with opinions like this, how do you portray women as non-sexual beings?
You cant.

t. autist

lol

I'm guessing he refered to Bioware

Because the SJW types who bitch about video games don't actually play them.

>Square Enix
>small company
why would you start your thread with such a blatant lie? and for any idiots in this thread, Nier Automata has been out for a while and has already become a major success. There is nothing to talk about in this thread because there was no controversy over this game.

op is a faggot, sage

Meanwhile Mafia 3 was poorly reviewed and Andromeda flopped. All i sense here is a buttmad SJW salty that SJWy games sink like the titanic.

once we get TPP passed making shit like this will be illegal because it violates human rights by promoting xenophobic attitudes that dont embrace diversity as a strength of cultural enrichment.

SE only published the game, it was developped by Platinum game, which is not minuscule but a small studio.

Nice false flag, superb bait, excellent spice.

Sarkeesian can't even name 3 violent video games, and everything she's said has been debunked completely. Those who donated can't even find where all the fucking money went.

You are fighting people committing to autism and finding entertainment in it. How much of a chance do you think you have? Your capacity for bullshit is already deflated to a degree where "Game critics" are a laughing stock. People ask their friends, they don't ask you.

Also, this is a foreign company that doesn't have to deal with your bullshit identity politics. They are the same people that made Bayonetta, and she's now cross platform and making cameo's in other games. She just won a fighting game tournament on a Disney channel, meaning she might be an unofficial Disney mascot for a while. You'll be fighting DISNEY you fuckwit.

What game are you talking about?

Nier Automata

>go to the wikipedia article for the game
>literally no mention of sexism
>game seems to be selling very well
If you waste more than two seconds on this "controversy" you're a fucking teenager.

Toobees is the best and coolest!

>Also, this is a foreign company that doesn't have to deal with your bullshit identity politics.
That is why we are working to shut down Japan and their entertainment market same with China which is why we run South Korea. You are out of your league thinking we wont win because we always win.

I hate niggers.

what game are you talking about

Noisiest people are not always the majority of people.

Video games are one of the industries where this becomes the most obvious, with players vocalizing disappointment for companies that put out "the same shit every year" while still throwing all their money at it or pirating it like clockwork... and should devs actually make something unique, it gets tossed in the trash by fans.

People don't know what they want.

Nier: Automata
also, this is what they're pissed about. A robot ass that has dynamic shaders for muffin topping, sand, dirt, and slow-drying water.

>that bulge of thigh over the thighhigh
got me feelin pretty controversial desu

how is the gameplay? if the game is decent in itself then all eye candy is a welcome thing IMO

>excellent spice.
why are you plebitches not even hiding it anymore, you have to go b ack right fucking now

I stuck my dick in a vacuum once.

Came harder than any girl I've ever fucked.

You guys should try it with cuddling your body pillows.

I want to hack 2B!

i watched gameplays of this game and it looked pretty empty, how can it be game of the year ?

decent combat and super cool upgrade system
the environments and visuals are low-res, copypasted, unvarying, low feature dogshit that will immediately scar your soul
story's pretty good, gets a bit overhyped for its supposed depth but it'll keep you entertained and unironically activate your almonds here and there
characters are all cuties tho, and the gentle femdom undercurrents are great

>gentle femdom undercurrents
A FUCKING LEAF

oh except for when you beat it for the first time and you have to replay as the boycandy and his shit fighting has to get supplanted by playing the exact same fucking hacking minigame literally on every fucking enemy because it's so fucking OP and grants extra experience but it's fucking horseshit boring after the six millionth fucking attempt I hate it

to be honest I don't see the point in humans making sexy battle droids

if she were intended as an infiltration unit by the machines, that would make sense.

>we always win
>The biggest news about Ass Effect: Andromeda was that a character was holding a gun backwards, essentially shooting themselves when pulling the trigger

youtube.com/watch?v=icOGQTYtyoU

It's decent in and of itself. You'll quickly wish you could go into this window or that doorway inside a random tilted building. The combat is only decent, but combined with the world and how you have to interact with it, it makes sense. It has 26 different endings among different characters encountered in the story.

>tfw desperately want to play this game because robutt but i5-3337H/intel HD 4000

Banned in New Zealand due to sexual violence.
Chief Censor is a faggot.

I'd take ass over a boring walking simulator any day. I mean look at this shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=aZly6bW3UMk

whats the leaf game?

mass effect: andromeda

It is always fucking bewildering to me how Leftists hold up 1984, BNW, Slaughterhouse, and all the other classics like that and don't just see a mirror. The lack of self-awareness is endemic yet still astounding.

2b more like 2 cute feet (。>﹏

>we always win.

day of the rope footfag

I bet you're into handholding

>Antia Sarkeesian
against it

must be a pretty good game

put those feet on my face

sjw's dont play games though. i dont understand their logic.

>make game for massive audience, none of whom are sjws
>sjw's boycott your game, even though they weren't going to buy it anyway
>you look around in confusion

fun fact, the only purpose of her self destruct is to blow her skirt off.

a2 gets a combat buff. 9s blows up hacked droids.

but 2b? it's purely for fanservice. based yoko taro.

>not upset by the fact that this blooper of a game is honestly a contender for GOTY

It's sad honestly, i always thought the video game market would just crash again but now I'm convinced that it will remain in a limbo where shittier and shittier games will be considered GOTY because nothing better came out. It'll get to the point where literal garbage games that were made in a month gets praised.

>that squish where the thigh highs end

BASED

ME:A is only pro-sjw if you can't see the forest behind the trees.
>a white genius inventor and elite soldier spearheads the civilized races' colonization of Terra Incognita.
>the game revolves around stopping the bad guys from racemixing, culturally dominating, and stealing everyone's genes

>
having censors, censors msut be killed along with their families, start with merkel