Now this orange asshole wants people to just go without ANY healthcare, shitty or not...

Now this orange asshole wants people to just go without ANY healthcare, shitty or not? How the fuck can you still support him? Do you realize you people, the kind that voted for him, will HAVE NO HEALTHCARE because of him, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/mar/10/george-will/will-says-95-percent-people-health-insurance-are-s/
archive.is/dqVmp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obama care was set up to to fail, blame the groid

Obamacare could get repealed today and I'd still have healthcare because I'm not a dreg of society.

>go without any healthcare
Did you read the part where he says he'll work with dens to get a new plan?

Obama care was actually set up to make it hard to repeal

also, republicants don't have the votes for straight repeal

Don't worry OP. If they keep this up they won't accomplish anything before the 2018 election. Then dems will take back the house and senate and their entire agenda will be dead in the water.

There will be an interim period where healthcare will be unacceptably expensive. The only possible way anyone with a conscience would support a repeal bill is if there were provisions in place to keep Obamacare up until a new system was in place.

But if republicans do that, they'll pat themselves on the back then never actually pass a replacement. As soon as dems get power again they'll just re-pass Obamacare. The idea of a repeal without a replacement is nothing but a publicity stunt intended to fail.

>The only possible way anyone with a conscience would support a repeal bill is if there were provisions in place to keep Obamacare up until a new system was in place.
This is what would happen

This

I once worked a completely shit minimum wage factory job, and was provided coverage by my employer. Even fucking dental

Thats how this country was supposed to work

"When we started this health care debate a year ago, 85 percent of the American people had health insurance, and 95 percent of the 85 percent were happy with it."

— George Will on Sunday, February 21st, 2010 in a roundtable segment on ABC's This Week

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/mar/10/george-will/will-says-95-percent-people-health-insurance-are-s/

even (((politifact))) rates this claim Mostly True

REPEAL IT AND DONT REPLACE IT!

Right. And then the second part happens where they never pass a replacement. Effectively it's an exercise in futility.

Always archive it
archive.is/dqVmp

Lol try voting no on a repeal you have been running on for the past 8 years and see how fast you lose a primary. Any republican who votes down on a straight up obamacare repeal is committing political suicide.

Why not? If it's bipartisan then probably. Look on twitter now, both D and R senators re calling for bipartisan reform

I just think health insurance should be illegal, but if you're really attached to women being allowed to vote, then sure, let's ban healthcare.

Yeah, nobody had any health care prior to obamacare. I remember when the itinerant witch doctor had to drill a hole in my father's head to let out the demons in the dark days of '04.

Not really. Lots of people don't follow politics closely enough to even know what their senators voted for come re-election time. Voting no is also a good way to secure indecent votes that make up for the crazy right-wing votes they'll lose. It doesn't matter as much as you think it does.

I have no healthcare because of Obamacare, so no, you're wrong. Only the Medicaid expansion people may be see any change and many won't, or they can just go back to paying like they did before. And everyone else can go back to paying less.

republicans need 60 votes to straight up repeal obamacare

That's all for show. No bipartisanship will happen with the United States congress for at least another decade. We are way to dysfunctional.

Americans are so stupid, it's embarrassing, sad!

americans had healthcare for cheaper before obamacare

you sure ? then how come mccain gets elected every god damn time

/thread

Source? I read they need 60 to pass a replacement bill, forcing bipartisanship, but not a repeal

>There will be an interim period where healthcare will be unacceptably expensive.

Yes. I'm not sure how any of you faggots even survived the eight years before King Nigger saved the billions of liberals dying each year from lack of health care.

Health care will also get considerably cheaper is to kill off the worthless half of the population. It will happen, soon enough.

The federal government shouldn't be responsible for your healthcare!
What next?
Should they check your blood pressure, sugar levels, and the color of your shit?
How much government do you need to tell you how to live your life?
Fucking Communists.

Hahahahahahahah american healthcare

holy shit

Idiots like Trump are exactly why the US hasn't fixed their healthcare when every other developed country figured their shit out long ago. He is delusional if he thinks a bipartisan healthcare plan is going to happen after a repeal.

>wanting to pay for fatties and addicts

>wants people to just go without ANY healthcare, shitty or not?
HOT DAMN!!! I cant wait for my insurance to go back to $700 a month instead of this $1200 a month shit I get now

>you do realize that we won't have to pay for other people's healthcare, RIGHT?

You mean no free healthcare

>GOP failed at repealing ObamaCare.
>WTF I'm voting Democrat in 2018 now!

How does this work with Americans?

>full repeal happens
>congress gridlock prevents any kind of replacement for years
>hospitals sort themselves out
>free market fixes it
>congress gives up on passing anything
>free market wins again

And then Ron Paul can finally rest in peace.

>if we subsidize out of control price fixed healthcare monopolies that will fix everything

20k for room and board alone for less than 1 month

Desperately importing immigrants to fund bankrupt pensions and ss

Good luck

Suck it up fuckface. You don't get to have access to a doctor when we dont. That would be unfair.

Free market fixes it's self.... Good one

>insurance companies
>free market
wew lad

Is he shutting down the health insurance companies? He can't get away with this!

>paying that much for basic health insurance
Whelp I guess I'm re-enlisting. Thanks user.

More like wanting to fix this fucking disaster we call a healthcare system so we can reduce costs.

It doesn't. During midterm elections, mostly Republicans (white people) vote, so the main concern will be avoiding doing anything to offend the base. Some Republican voters may stay home if their representatives do something that the leftist media is able to spin as negative, but they won't switch and vote for Democrats. The most important thing to accomplish before we have any hope of getting good legislation passed is the destruction of the media.

>how its supposed to work

So an employer should be required to provide healthcare?

Fuck off shill

free market will step in again. at this point it cant be worse than obamacare.. probably no action should be taken, just repeal

>orange asshole

More liek DRUMPF, mirite?

The problem with the healthcare system is that it's too easy to get treated.

Didn't have healthcare before and still dont have healthcare. Hopefully I die around 60 so i dont have to go through useless old years.

Die commie

Did you guys check Trump's digits?

>7/17/17 10:17 PM

Yes, because the system we had before was soooo much better.

How come all you 'orange asshole' faggots think that repealing a failed plan leaves nothing behind? I assume the 6 gorrilian page former federal healthcare guidelines are still on record

I'm self employed so I dont have an employer to pay part, Before Obamacare kicked in for me and my wife I paid $720, now for a decent silver plan with a bunch of shit I dont need it jumped to just over $1200 a month. We only one insurer so they can charge whatever they feel like

Despite Trump's """""approval rating"""""polls from sources that are his biggest enemies, those same polls have Schumer, Pelosi, and the entire Democratic Party EVEN LOWER. There's no way in hell you're winning anything for a long time. 5 out of 5 special elections.

The solution is to copy free market Chile, of course.

Why not just remove the individual mandate and wait for it to collapse?

>7+10 = 17
17 17 17 17

Trump can just defund the exchange. Obamacare needs monthly cash injections or it goes completely tits-up, and these are discretionary.

He's mentioned this before.

Actually, health care is now prohibitively expensive for me because of Obama. Even Obamacare is out of reach because I'm not a crippled, old fuck. If you don't mind, I would like some health care too, you ass-mongering fag-gargler.

Shit Obamacare could get repealed today and I'd have healthcare because I AM the dreg of society

I was able to afford healthcare until obamacare came into effect, now I can't afford it unless I cut my entire food budget.

No, the idea is that the maximum profit that could be made by the employer was such that they needed to pay employess for/enough for healthcare and other expenses. There was a time were if a company didn't offer benefits or a good wage, they simply could not attract enough of the labor they needed to function as a profit making enterprise. If you wanted to make money you had to pay your employees a minimum level (established by the market) to keep and attract them. It turns out that the market decided a goo "livabale" wage was fair for ~40 hours a week of factory labor. Of course, you can fuck the market by double the available workforce (letting women work), and by importing spics and shitskins of all kinds by the hundreds of thousands who depress wages by their simple presence, never mind actively trying to undercut American workers. I think that's what he means, I could be wrong though.

ITS INSURANCE NOT HEALTHCARE. QUICK MIXING THEM UP.

I have read conflicting articles
One said that they need 60 senate votes to repeal and another one said that obamacare can be repealed.
Does any one know the answer?