He doesn't actually have a clue what he's doing, does he?

He doesn't actually have a clue what he's doing, does he?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/07/17/trump-officials-order-15000-new-visas-for-low-wage-workers/
archive.is/eB4aJ
youtube.com/watch?v=cO0_mFfU5ak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anybody that thinks Trump is dumb or has no idea what he's doing is basically a retard.
He has accomplished much. He's a high IQ person. He's battling an entrenched deep state who use the media to portrait opposing them as "incompetence". The white house is pretty much game of throne right now. Literally kys faggot. MAGA MAGA MAGA.

Dude just look at his latest tweet. You can't just repeal ObamaCare without a replacement. He doesn't understand how things work on a fundamental level.

At least he's aware of the fact that America should wipe off all the mexicunts inside the mainland.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/07/17/trump-officials-order-15000-new-visas-for-low-wage-workers/

I too love shitposting my friend, let my sing you the song of my people

I'm a leaf poster
I'm like a 1000 Watt toaster

That you take in the bath
When you wanna walk the path

Of the redpilled user
The enlightened don

Who hates on the Jews
And lives for the (You)s

This thread will fail
It is mine to derail

I shit post and spread butthurt
Until my big moose nuts squirt!

I ran it through archive archive.is/eB4aJ

>implying any president did

He lacks the advisors that other Presidents have had.

I just hope he doesn't blow us up, but there will probably be mutiny first.

Trump obviously isn't "dumb" but I wouldn't call him particularly smart. Trump won because of the successful character assassination of Hillary Clinton. Plain and simple. Any retard could have run against her and won.

You can say Trumps smart because hes a billionaire but lets be honest. He has never truly run a legitimate business. He was a front man for his father's company, who was only a figure head put in charge by his father to please his creditors after various investigations into illegal practices. After his dad died Trump bankrupted the country in 2 years. After promising never to take an active management in any hotel ever again his creditors forgave his debts to save the Trump brand they were so heavily invested in.

Fred Trump left him hundreds of millions while building the company he inherited to be worth billions, but Donald Trump still ran it hundreds of millions in the red in 2 years. His celebrity status as a playboy rich kid was the only thing that saved him.

>He doesn't understand how things work on a fundamental level.
I have a hard time believing that liberals can truly think that.
It shows how much they live in a fantasy land of their own creation.
"The president is an idiot and I understand these things better than him."
Holy fuck. You have no idea of the war that is going on.
Also, those tweets are meant for public consumption. I really hope they understand that this means and are just pretending not to.

don't forget guys

first he's hitler
then he's incompetent
then he's competent, but I don't like it

None

>Any retard could have run against her and won.
Wrong.
The media were on her side.
It took genius to beat her. Especially for the republicans. Especially for someone who wants to reform the republicans. And win based on this.
This doesn't have all that much to do with Trump. There is a political cabal behind it.

Incompetent hitlers get strung up and skinned alive user

Hes also a huge liberal elitist who is easily manipulated by the people around him. He only appoints billionaires because he doesn't think "poor people" should have input. He'll talk to one or a couple billionaires once and easily be flipped flopped on issues. Like when he was against h1b visas, but then met with a bunch of silicone valley CEOs. Or when he was "neutral" on Israel, but then got a $150mil donation for Sheldon Adelson. All of a sudden, hes a lifelong friend of Israel and Israel will be there for 1000 years, LMAO!

Gives voice to families of people killed by illegal immigrants who were ignored.

Gives voice to women Bill Clinton raped before a debate.
youtube.com/watch?v=cO0_mFfU5ak

What a piece of garbage.

Why can't you just repeal it?

That's kind of what I'm saying. The campaign against Hillary Clinton was smart, no doubt, but it didn't have to be Trump. It could have been any of the 15+ suites lined up in the republican primaries, which ever one stuck to the wall would find himself stumbling into office. And people vastly over estimate the coordination of liberals especially since they were all convinced it was mathematically proven that Clinton had a 99.2% chance of winning.

straight repeal cannot be done without 60 senate votes

DIVERSITY/NIG THREAD
DUMP AND BUMP

Trump was always friendly to Israel

Clue: 7 letters
covfefe

He invaded and conquered one of our two major political parties, without having held high military or government office. Then he wiped the floor with the other party. That could be the greatest feat of electoral politics in our history.

But you're probably right. He's actually really dumb, and it will all come crashing down soon. Any day now.

>squirt

Nobody does: not the libtards or conservicucks. It's just hate and covfefe on both sides.
>I'm going to kill myself now

Trump has accomplished nothing in 6 months.
Trump has back-peddled on all his campaign promises.
Trump has surrounded himself with globalist bankers like Cohn and Mnuchin.

But don't worry, guys!
Trump wore a cowboy hat today!
That will make everybody feel good!

Nope yet he's still doing a better job than Bush/Obama.

If he didn't he must be the luckiest man in the world, all of his enemies just happen to implode on themselves no matter what he does.

>It could have been any of the 15+ suites lined up in the republican primaries
No. It especially could not have been those. People did not want more of the same. It had to be a reformist. These people did not have the same cabal has Trump behind them.

It can in fact be repealed, you should research before making yourself look like a fool.

I think he does.

My question is, knowing how smart he actually is, why he puts on this show of acting dumb.

Basically, I don't understand his end game.

You're not very smart, are you?

that dude thought he would use a platform with a 160 character limit to outline his master plan to repeal something that's like 30,000 pages long. lel.

you can if you don't give a fuck about the 20 million people currently on it.

It's gotta take a lot of hard work and dedication to turn out as stupid as you did.

she lost lol

He knows he's sucking Russian dick. He just doesn't care.

So basically if someone supports white genocide they can repeal Obamacare without a replacement?

I have faith in him.

literally everytime I see that flag it matches the archetype 'When you make an absolutely abbhorent post'

He's not the one who writes the bills genius.

This. He's ramped up deportations, arrested shit tons of sex offenders, ended TPP, pulled us out of the shitty Paris climate agreement, brought jobs back to the us, the only people who actually think he's done nothing are retarded cucks

of course you can.