Dindu Nuffin killed by cops chasing him

>19 year old nog tries to evade police at high speed
>ends with him crashing into a tree and burning alive.
>His 15 yr old passenger gf dies in fire too.
>Family is blaming police
>"I understand the police was behind him, and it wasn't right for him to do that, but they were chasing him," Swift said.
>he dindu nuffin
>"We're suffering right now," Harlamert said. "We're hurt, and I just want justice for these two kids."

wlky.com/article/investigation-continues-into-fatal-crash-on-herr-lane/10316932

Other urls found in this thread:

wdrb.com/story/35894906/lmpd-says-two-teens-killed-in-herr-lane-crash-early-sunday
rapsheets.org/kentucky/louisville-jail/BASHAM_ISAIAH/201630335
wlky.com/article/louisville-man-accused-in-home-invasion-with-shot-fired/8015990
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fuck kind of race is he supposed to be?

Could the police have saved them? If the cop car was right behind them it probably could have pulled over quick enough

Thank God. I hope they didn't manage to reproduce before offing themselves.

Mystery meat

See how doped up he is?

Isaiah Basham. Muslim, I guess?

was she white

Nah according to witnesses up until the crash, he was getting away. By the time cops got there car was already on fire. Car was so burnt that you couldn't even tell what type of car it was.

wdrb.com/story/35894906/lmpd-says-two-teens-killed-in-herr-lane-crash-early-sunday

Hope the tree is okay.

>give me money and ill forget my failure of a kid
If we gave 50 bucks for every kid blacks aborted we could save millions of dollars on welfare and untold ammount of lives

read the article. someone tried, & evidently the car was so damaged that removal was beyond normal means.

Nope just regular nig nog
>pic related

No, thank god.

Hispanic facial hair is so weird.. It looks like someone took some mud and wiped it on his upper lip. I can't see any individual hairs, just a discoloration.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown please?

He looks filipino

>and nothing of value was lost.

Just pay niggers to sterilize themselves.

Get rid of welfare so they have no reason to pop out kids then give them a 5k payout for consensual sterilization.

They get to sleep around without getting pregnant, they get some spending money and the black population halves every generation. Everyone is happy.

finally some good news

Is there video?

Coal toll: paid

They are really blaming the cops on this. I don't understand monkey logic.

I can't imagine what it was thinking... such a strange time to be alive.

Good. That was my only concern as well.

Nothing of value was lost.

tsk tsk tsk

1 less feral uhh something or other
what race was the kid
funny how the left doesn't blink an eye at statutory rape by non-whites

aaaaand nothing, I repeat FUCKING NOTHING of value was lost.

>"We're hurt, and I just want justice for these two kids."
Seems like justice was served.

This.

He's the one of the new American urban mongrel people.

Possibly half nig half spic. Oh well. One less degenerate Halfrican off the streets.

You can't blame it, there were leaves to feed and nourish.

The two kids already got their justice lmao

looks like a spic, possibly spic nig hybrid thats slightly light skinned. def some kind of mulatto shit.

>quick rundown

they are subhuman. the end.

They usually arent. It may not seem like much, but it's substantial damage and it's a slow death for the tree with that much damage.

>new American mongrel people
Coming soon to every white nation, thanks to everyone's favorite people: kikes

The best race, American

aaaaaaahhhhhahahahahahahaaaa

this is the best laugh I've had in weeks

I'm from Louisville and this story makes me happy.

"I tried to get them out the car," Swift (his sister) said. "He was screaming my name, and she was screaming for me. But I just couldn't help them."

Kek

The one that didn't cross the finish line

It's strange that I only care if the people who died were white. I used to not be this way and I used to hate the police. What happened to me?

The victim complex that has seized the african-american community is powerful.

What shitty parents.

Yeah he didn't "deserve" to die, but when you're skipping court dates you kind of set yourself up for a certain life style. I have friends that skipped court, but they all turned themselves in and got it over with.

When you're drunk driving like a mad man, shit happens. A concise series of bad decisions lead to this moment, and they were all avoidable.

Sounds spicey.. any dash cam footage of the BBQ.. Y'ALL KNOW NIGGAS IS GOOD AT BBQ

>"just want justice for these two kids."
>burning alive

Kek

P.I.T maneuver works well enough.
Giving the picture OP gave us I doubt this boy was not a danger.
Ask me again why I like firearms.

what part of DIN DU are you not understanding?

he's half white and half black, if you click the article you'll see his mom is white.

paid the toll

THe only thing that could have saved him is better tires and a far more experience driving. Beyond that, He crashed into that tree on his own. No matter if police were following or not. Still don't understand how PD gets blamed for this.

rapsheets.org/kentucky/louisville-jail/BASHAM_ISAIAH/201630335

>Thompson said her son recently missed a court date and was scared of being arrested.

>"Evidently, he got scared," Thompson said. "I don't know. He just didn't want to go to jail."

Too bad the sister made it out.

This logic is applied in the motorcycle community a lot. If I'm riding like a nigger which I regularly do, I do not blame the cops for chasing me. It's expected and if I get caught I get caught or worse, crash trying to get away. I never once was mad at a cop for doing his job and never expected them to let off at a certain speed. I seen people who've died running and everyone blames the cops for chasing them and it blows my mind. Don't blame the wind when you fall off the tightrope.

I bet 75%+ of blacks would agree to be sterilized for a $50 gift card to KFC. I heard a story on Radiolab where a lady started a charity to do that. Crackwhores did it for $250 as I recall.

>Don't blame the wind when you fall off the tightrope.
never heard that one before. Nice analogy.

wlky.com/article/louisville-man-accused-in-home-invasion-with-shot-fired/8015990

>3 felony charges for robbery, burglary & endangerment
Get fucked nigger.

You grew up.

You lived long enough and noticed a pattern.

I know I'm a black pilled degenerate but I really want to see a video of this creature screaming it's head off a it burns alive.

>dindu speeding away from cops
>dindu sister following fast enough that she is the first one on the scene
>all eye witness accounts say the cops were way far away
>NO JUSTICE NO PEACE
Shit, I guess cops aren't allowed to do ANY policing of minorities, even following a half mile back. We should probably just abolish policing in general.

Trying to decide if I care. Any people/whites harmed?

Probably right. I hate thieves like this little fuck. I'm in my mid-20's and would never consider breaking the law in a violent manner or any other manner. It's also weird too since in HS I was a bullying asshole but now I regret how mean I was to people.

>"I don't know. He just didn't want to go to jail."
Dont break the law...Pretty fucking simple more people do it all day every day.

the white supremeist society we live in forced him to commit crimes by makign it impossible for him to get a job. combined with CIA putting drugs in teh black community encourages young men of color to sell drugs. combined wit he prision industrial complex, which profits off the imprisonment/enslavment of young blacks. created this situation. you can make al lthe silly racist jokes you want. but what happend to this kid and his gf was because of the white capitalistic racist system we live under

you all should realize if the people own the means of production welfae and crime w ould vanish overnight

its pretty cool that they give people with downs drivers licenses now

>dumbass kid and his roastie, roasted
>I want justice for these two kids
Seems justice was served already.

Checked and no.

Holy shit.

Do they think it was easy for the cop to scoop out their mangled remains?
I've always had authority problems too, but cops have a tough job, I'm not about to call them a pussy or something when they have to deal with this shit

Kid was on a shit path and had something to prove and was only going to get shittier as life went on, at least with parents like that

free kfc for a year for every third abortion

> niggers extinct in 25 years

>oh my poor son didn't want to get arrested for missing a court date
>conveniently fail to mention it's for multiple felonies
I WASN'T FULL ON MAD WHEN I ENTERED THIS THREAD. BUT I AM NOW.

"Justice"

Why do niggers use this word so much when the very concept hadn't been thought of in Africa? There is no word for justice in sub saharan nations.

He was facing 3 felony charges so now the people of Kentucky don't have to pay to house the nigger.

nigger

do you how hard it is for someone to support a family in the hood? you make jokes about KFC but in many areas the white supremist system makes it that only unhealthy fastfood is avaiable to the lower classes. they do this to increase the number of obese people so the sytem can make more money off gettign people hooked on pills. big pharma is enjoying the destruction of POC and all you do is make shitty jokes taht nobody laughs at. i hope you look into communism and understand how our ssytem is fucked up

The mom reminds me of a fat, trashier, & lower class Brittany Spears.

If the white man ever truly wakes up we won't be paying them for a goddamn thing. We won't wait around for 100+ years for them to disappear.

Seems like the family is calling this an injustice in case they are up for gibsmedat. Running from the cops is a criminal act in and of itself, even if you really didndu nuffin.

A tree lost a good portion of it's bark, and will probably dry up if not taken care of properly.

Cool thanks user.

Nigger was from St. Matthews, one of the upper middle class cities in Louisville, Kentucky. No where near the ghetto.

>yall

>bucket of 8 chicken pieces cost $14
>a whole chicken at walmart costs $6
>bags of frozen vegetables are $1 each, contain like 5 servings
>cans of beans are also $1
You can feed a family of four with normal food for half the price.

Nice bait though, figured I'd give the (You)

>18 year old who broke into a house, held up the family at gunpoint and fired a shot ran from police and died a horrible fiery death

Nice.

Yall actually serves a linguistic purpose, even if it is an abomination of an abbreviation. It is explicit in the scope of the term "you."
I like it, even if I don't use it.

Fucker im growing garlic in a shot glass.
DO NOT GIVE ME THAT SHITE.

I have read this several times, and I'm still not sure what is being said.

>Seems justice was served already.
Served well done, at that.

Why are the pictures listed as Amie Thompson when that's the dindu's mother's name?

>I like it, even if I don't use it
Like your peenus weenus?

>the white supremist system makes it that only unhealthy fastfood is avaiable to the lower classes
There are more whites in the lower classes than blacks and spics. Why would a white supremacist system hurt whites in such a way? Fuck off, baitposter.

Yeah, I was about to point out to him that he was driving his own car, at 19. Not the family car, not his mother's car, not a stolen car but his own car at 19.

>His family helped him buy a car
>He worked and bought the car with his own money

I'm leaning towards the first option. He wasn't poor, stealing to survive, he was just a nigger.

It's the need to be killed, lawyers mostly. scum's family doesnt give a shit about their son. hoping for the $$$.

looks like a triple threat mixture. spic, nigger, chink.

what a tragedy. a future astronaut and nurse cut down by the racist KKK police.

>He worked and bought the car with his own money
"worked"? I doubt it, he's a ganger, flashing all his signs and getting his body tattooed. He probably robbed many people and sold drugs to get that money.