So this is the lgbt community huh?

Just take some hormones and then suck off your friend who is in a relationship. Completely normal in lgbt
Notice how everyone defends him and how they make up excuses as how this is not cheating and not ruining the relationship. How do we stop those degenerate fucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalfamilyfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Gay-Marriage-is-a-Lie-Destruction-of-Marriage-Masha-Gessen.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cheating on your wife with another wpman is plain horrible.
/lgbt/: hold my beer

>Crossboard posting
Go
Back

What the fuck happened to stable, loving relationships and keeping to oneself?

Ok queer
>he hasnt fooled around with his mates
What are you ugly? I bet you kiss girls

>because straight people don't cheat

The worst are those gays for trump cucks
>I'm a fag let's build a wall

I find a lot of my fag friends will go on about their many sexual exsperiences and I always have to stop them and ask if why they can't behave like regular people and have one partner, what happened to virginity being good?

I Honestly might Vomit OP

>Tfw gay
>Tfw virgin
>Can't find bf because like-minded bfs are 1 in a hundred
>All other guys are sex addicted faggots
You can't make a good relationship with something as fleeting as sex as a foundation

>tfw chaste gay
>tfw meet a nerdy/chaste gay dude

Sucks to be you user.

It does indeed senpai
You got lucky though, congrats

Kinda figures he's a leaf huh?

I was banging a trap till he got a gf, then he stopped calling. Sorta ironic since the only reason i was, is because I couldn't get a gf. Life is suffering.

It's what you get when you live in dogblowjobstan. In about a month or so I'm taking him to learn to shoot, I honestly think every man should know how to handle a firearm.

Any reason you gotta be a dick about this?
Political cold civil war doesn't sound like paradise either

Oh well, he fucked his best friend. Now things will be awkward between them from now on. Eventually he'll stop talking to him and he'll have no one in life and an hero.

Ruined the relationship between the couple and between him and his best friend all because he wanted to get laid.

I did Longsword fencing for 2 years, every man should know how to wield a sword.

It's just banter leaf. Fun fact, the GDP of Texas is pretty similar to Canada's.

So beta you get out alpha'd by a trap

>Wielding a sword
>Not handling an axe and shield
Go back to your castle noblefag.

i know right

wtf I hate lesbians,gays,bi and transs now

I'll have you know I've trained in the shield and bearded axe, and I prefer the German Longsword.

Why are you browsing LGBT

If you were to live out your edgy teen fantasies and learn to wield a weapon you might aswell go all the way and wield a fucking katana.

Wow! Degeneracy coming from degenerates! Who would have expected such an outcome? It's mindblowing!

I wish I was on my main device so I could shitpost my normal lgbt stories
>user fucks his big sisters ex husband
>Anons bf plays the "is he cheating on me" trick on him
>user fucks his bfs little brother after the former cheated on him
>user almost rides the dick that created him

Fun?
That's why I do it

Lichtenauer German Longsword, look it up. I did it to connect with some of my German ancestry, the Longsword was an important weapon to the German people. In like the 16th century.

>Flag
I'm sure that's the only reason leaf

Two reasons: because the other person knows there is a smorgasbord of sexual activity out there with no cost, no stigma and no effort, and secondly because a man's sexual urges are both kept in check and given release by a woman. Men on their own are untamed. Two men need to fight their own urges, against a backdrop of total promiscuity, to remain sexually faithful to each other and it's too much like trying to hold back the tide for most gays.
Likewise women have their emotions kept in check and fulfilled by men. Two women together pairbond at a superficial level, move in together really quickly and sometimes "merge" wearing g the same clothes, getting same haircut, etc. This leads to "lesbian bed death" and when the sex goes, one of the women finds a new pairbond to start the ridiculous shit all over again.

Ur right I also shitpost

I'm trying but there are so many fags out there it's difficult.

>Nosekin

Amen to that. I get the creepiest of fags too, being cute..

Islam

gay dude here, married to a dude, we're both monogamous, employed, disease free, wear normal clothes, don't go to pride parades, drink beer, don't act like stereotypes...

honestly I hate that fringe gay people are so loud and obnoxious, they only make life more difficult for me and gays who are like me.

It's getting worse every day.

>youtube deleted the original video that had hundreds of thousands of views

naturalfamilyfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Gay-Marriage-is-a-Lie-Destruction-of-Marriage-Masha-Gessen.mp4

Fuck.

I feel like we're too far gone to ever truly recover from the effects of degeneracy

Lol, that feminist horse shit will never become normalized. Liberals sabotage their own ideas by being too loony.

If you ever read/translate Chinese forums discussing this issue, it's them debating whether it's time for them to step in and save the Christians from themselves with how much they placate the left/Muslims. At the very least, the unempathetic Asians will mop up after us, if it comes to it.

>if she doesn't find out it's not cheating
Classic

It's not cheating if you do it with the same gender

Degeneracy has no bounds. Its every degenerate for themselves out there.

>Even soulless Chinamen feel the need to step in to save us from ourselves

What bizarre times we live in.