Redpill me on decolinisation in Africa in the 1960s...

Redpill me on decolinisation in Africa in the 1960s. Were the Europeans left with no choice because they didn't have the resources to protect and maintain white rule or were they cucked into giving up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cucked into giving it up.

My father tells me that they left because the empires no longer created much revenue and it was too expensive to develop some of the colonies to keep it productive for the colony. The colonies were also calling for independence so that is when the decolonization movement happened in Europe. I haven't studied it extensively though so I can't tell you much else.

*economy in the first sentence not 'economy'

I personally wish the colonies and empires would have just stayed in place any way that was possible. Would have been far better than the situation now.

HOLY FUCK I CANT TYPE
NOT 'ECONOMY' I meant "colony"

The 1960s was the period when the Jews truly subjugated the Western world.
Sexual revolution, opening western countries to non-whites, among other things.
Decolonisation was a part of that.

Hmmmmmm
Many of those countries have been independent at least 50 years and the still complain about muh colonisation.
Niggas can't fix their countries

Maaaaan it's all fucked up. For example, Rhodesia, from what I've read was calling for independence and when the British refused, Rhodesia declared anyway and in return, the British endured the country was completely isolated by the international community.

Nothing less than a stab in the heart. Fuck the bongs.

Ensured *
Damn nigga now I can't type either

Really activates my neurons man

do you think 50 years is enough to fix the mess the euros left?

Is this actually true though? That they left a mess? If anything they left them with working infrastructure and a blueprint for success, no?

what do you think colonization means? pillage, rape, murder, slavery, misery, exploitation, etc.

KEKED.

You honestly think for one moment the west couldn't keep the colonies? The savages wanted their lands, THEY FAILED, and now they miss white man welfare so much they decided to move to where whitey is.

Empires never last

Watch this

this

youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU

>were they cucked into giving up?
this.

Russia flooding the continent with AK-47s

When JFK died it was a major turning point.

Yeah in the 1800s. The white population didn't actively go outside and rape Tyrones wife and loot his house for the lulz after they were occupied and especially not a century later.

The Portuguese and French got jewed by the Soviet Union. However the British were just cucked and abandoned their colonies, leaving the white rulers on their own.

That was just the origin story of mexico. Thats not applicable to africa

yeah sure, your gay assentors love raping, men women and children.

buncha faggots.