Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQhe5BjTBNU
youtube.com/watch?v=TyDLWsKsoVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ching chong rituu boi giff BABY NOW

>be pretty girl
>get subs
>get YT $

Stop flaunting your pretty girl privilege, shitlord!

Show us your benis

Today we're going to be talking about some articles I read online!

Buy my shirts!

she literally makes 5k a month on (((((((((((patreon))))))))))

i DON'T KNOW IF this picture is real or not, but she's ugly as fuck.

You can tell she puts on makeup to exentuate her Asian eyes and she didn't do it properly this time. Had a girlfriend who was quarter Korean and she was pissed she didn't look Asian to get minority points.

>Listening to a female by choice

Women have the worse foreheads

daily reminder that asians in america are for all intents and purposes white

Does anyone else want to facefuck her?A lot of women have hairlines that would be considered receded on men because of their foreheads.

Nah that pictures fake, they pasted her picture over another comparison photo.

Right? So many five heads and shitty hairlines

Few actually listen to the content of what they say, the viewership of the female right on YouTube consists almost entirely of /r/T_D childless single men who masturbate to anime that get off on listening to women regurgitate unoriginal opinions espoused by some male somewhere else before them.

Eurasian females are truly a masterrace. Ultimate femininity. Unfortunately male Eurasians are somehow more feminine than both races too and end up shooting up college campuses.

idk what you talking about. keanue reeves is badass as fuck.

also eurasian men have the biggest dicks. bigger than black men even

Literally burst out laughing, thank you for this goyim.

You call that a rundown? pathetic. I'll show you a rundown

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

who is that?

fuck this lame fake pic gets passed around too much...

>4,608
good lord

>Roaming Millennial
Looks more like the roaming jew

what's her youtube channel?

And as you can tell from the SAT books behind me I'm quite smart!
So don't say I'm only popular because of my looks >:( or my black boyfriend will beat you up!

>patreon
unreal how a hapa mongrel like that can make cuckbuckz just by regurgitating articles. kinda like reviewtechusa

>quick rundown
I'm waiting for the long rundown

Now, how much of that is actually true?

Now I want a hapa ladyboy gf

a lot of this is bullshit, but some of it is right

like 3 lines is right

youtube.com/watch?v=CQhe5BjTBNU

Confirmed for shaved pussy

hang yourself you pathetic beta orbiter

Don't you mean buy my panties?

absolute failure

See my black (light skin) boyfriend on the left there?
He'll eff you up if you talk sugar on my videos >;P
So you better stop!
Except you white-boys, I really love my patreons xxxx

since this is an e-celeb wankfest anyway can somebody answer what happened to the only attractive and non-degenerate (nose-ring and dumb glasses not withstanding) e-celeb we ever had?
All her videos save one are just gone and as far as I'm aware no explanation was ever given.

In what way am I an orbitier you fucking retard?

We are living the long rundown.

>2017
>Watching youtube talking heads
>Ever

NO, I would never...
That's a $100 patreon reward ONLY!

Rage is busy redesigning her YouTube channel. She'll be back.

youtube.com/watch?v=TyDLWsKsoVc

Here's 100 cuckbux.
Can I wear--I mean HAVE your panties now?

This

She has gone full 14 words, we'll see about 88. She is, as of now, the most far right female e-celeb

I think Tara McCarthy still holds that title.

This is a fun LARP.

How much to glimpse that thigh gap?

>god i wish the faggots here were smart enough to realize that all these youtube e celeb threads are nothing more than internet marketing threads being created by a certain group. Which is why you never see conflicting threads pop up at the same period of time. Please lord bless these retarded ass mongoloid anons with brains to stop replying and if they must reply please ensure they sage like proper anons

Ah, those bastard quadroons! Plagiarists and mystificators to boot.

>hahaha look at this article isn't it DUMB???
>LOL check this out this LIBTARD just got BTFO..!!!!!
>HAHAHAHA SAFE SPACES ARE DUMB NOW PLEASE GIVE ME PATREON MONEY
Sup Forums was never too high quality but damn the level we are at right now is depressing

indeed /pollack the reddit colony was the worst mistake ever we've been decimated

i actually kind of respect these youtube people in a way, all of them just repeat the same shit all the time yet they get thousands of dollars for laughing at articles once a week and never doing any research
if only i was a good looking native english speaker and not a slav autist with a shitty voice i'd be making that sweet sweet patreon money eh

No! You must be a patreon for at least 6 months so you don't pay and then cancel!

dude you realize you could hire a hot chick to do it for you right and just provide a script. it's literally what is the case for half these 'youtube personas'

Roving Millenial isn't white? The way people fawn over her, I presumed she was Aryan.

She's a hapa dude. Chinese dad. White mum got RICED.

Reminder half asian half euro is guarantees meaty pussy

I unironically have a fetish for roastie pussy

We know Jimmy.

I know most of you lads are refugees from Sup Forums now that you're out of middle school and I know that you've been converted from the church of the fedora and I know you're skeptical of women but we need pretty faces on our side. The fact that the right is full of qts and the left is full of man hating feminist bull dykes is enough if an argument for the average voter.

10/10 would breed her. Not really a fan of her videos but she's hot

I don't understand how anyone can listen to women talk about politics. She's attractive, but unless she's showing me her asshole I don't care..

Coulter has more balls than most guys, so she's tolerable.

All of it and much more

Female styx

>black boyfriend

Fug, is this confirmed?

That...
Is a very attractive woman.

>Is a internet culture pandering attention whore shill

Yea, yea ching ling-ling normal faggot. Keep on thinking that you're a part of us.

then why did you bump the thread? and what does us mean?

God she is so hot.

>he's got a thing
>for the Oriental mischling

look here dummy ↑

I find both a physically in shape body and finely tuned mind to be very attractive. Conservative women who aren't ultra churchy are a rarity.

Fucking sick of these arrogant millennial whores and their fucking top-buns. Stupid bimbo got BTFO by fucking Vegan Gains of all people.