Say it with me Sup Forums

Madam president

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-donors-have-picked-their-2020-democratic-presidential-nominee/ar-BBEBhcw?li=BBnb7Kz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Scraping this far down to the bottom of the barrel for someone to rally behind
The absolute state of the Democrat party

yeah. she's good

Worship her now.

That's not Tulsi. I want Tulsi.

She's no Sarah Palin but I'd still fuck her.

>An anti white minority winning in PA, OH, MI, WI, IA
>ever again
O i am laffin

MOMMY

This salty bitch has zero fucking chance lmao

Crazily, rabidly anti-gun. That's not gonna win a national election.

RIP Pepe

Who's that milf?

>Sold drugs in college
>Needed 3 attempts to pass the Bar Exam
>Nearly disbarred for prosecutorial misconduct

Yep, *totally* presidential material... and totally wouldn't get BTFO by Trump. We should totally run her guys! If you don't get on the Harris bandwagon, you're a racist-sexist misogynist!

I've heard she's insanely anti police as well. At least we know who she's trying to appeal to

Maybe we should try to bait retards on Twitter to rally behind her.

We already are! #resist #notmypresident #trumprussia

Does Kamala need a tag team partner?

kamala means "awful" in finnish

The white genocide is not far enough along for a black woman president yet. Sorry.

Oh my fuck I really hope she does run. If people think Hillary was unlikeable, they aint seen nothing yet.

Dems have learned NOTHING about why they lost.

Harris is from Oakland, I don’t think there has ever been a non corrupt politician from Oakland, it’s worse than Chicago

They fired 3 police chiefs in a row because they were all banging the same underage hooker

The leftist media don't even care anymore. They literally are stating Soros is behind this msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-donors-have-picked-their-2020-democratic-presidential-nominee/ar-BBEBhcw?li=BBnb7Kz

Your next vagina hope ? You people don't get it. Hillarys not done. Its amazing you learned nothing from sanders

>I HAVE NO LEGS!
>I HAVE NO LEGS!
>I HAVE NO LEGS!

Cum-allah Cunt Harris.

Sweetie, just hand over the delegates

Too niggery looking

Say it with me: Dead Nigress

But she's Indian.

wut. she was former attorney general and opposed mandatory bodycams for cops. She's way more pro-police than most California dems

accept that body cams more often protect cops from false accusations of racism by the "hands up don't shoot" types

Nope ,You still got nobody