Savior or menace?

Savior or menace?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/163833753
rense.com/general10/30.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=2NApAx7To-M
youtube.com/watch?v=32DLkpmC5sY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He literally did nothing wrong and I wish he had inspired more people to follow his actions.

Pointless.

It wasn't right for him to kill all those keeeds.

t. FBI

But seriously, he kinda fucked every existing militia in the US.

kike

Rap god

he wuz a gud boi he din du nuffin

Veteran, patriot, hero. They earned this for Waco and Ruby Ridge. The daycare was especially satisfying. HRT and ATF killed children and got paid back in like coin. Maybe in the future, alphabet agents will more carefully consider not attacking children.

I still don't like his target, targeting something with kids is fucked up

is that 22plinkster?

His response was exactly what federal agencies deserved after Waco.

he targeted a federal building which happened to have a daycare, not a daycare which happened to be inside a federal building.

>not knowing everything about your target
amateurs

Not the real slim shady.

He knew about it, even talked his way into the daycare center during the casing.

I'd have preferred he hit a better building, something a little closer to the ATF and FBI, but you can't argue that he was a good patsy who scared the shit out of the government for going on 35 years. Theres a reason they never looked too closely at who McVeigh was talking to or who John Doe 2 might have been...

Menace.

Delayed the white nationalist movement by 20 years, at which point it is too late.

-ATF Agents bow to McVeigh
-In contact with John Doe Number Two
-Possess terroristic-like abilities
-Controls the Murrah Building with an iron but fair fist
-Own Ryder Trucks & Fertilizer Plants globally
-Direct descendant of the ancient patriot blood line
-Will blow up the first building on Mars (Murrahgrad will be be the first building)
-Own 99% of fertilizer facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Yellow Ryder Trucks
-both bombers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Michigan Farms & Waco Compounds
-Ancient Murrah scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented fertilizer trucks with them
-They own Weaver and Koresh labs around the world
-You likely have Weaverbots inside you right now
-They learned fluent Davidian in under a week
-Nation states entrust their fertilizer reserves with the bombers. There’s no fertilizer in Ft. Knox, only Ft. McVeigh
-The bombers are about 7 decades old, from the Murrah Explosion reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Waco Siege to the cell in Supermax. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

>Opposition to the anti-white federal government
>Biggest balls to actually follow through with punching back at the federal government
>Meh he wasn't our guy goyim
>We should be (((peaceful)))

The militias and legit right wing were getting powerful in the 90's so they did a false flag and blamed it on the far right.

this is good if OC

>federal agencies deserved after Waco.
A guy went crazy and then fooled a bunch of people that he was JEEEEZUZ. Then he ordered them to engage in a bloody firefight with the federal government even though there were a bunch of kids present, leading to the end result that they all burned to death.

HE A GOOD BOI HE DINDU NUTHIN

I don't give a shit about the people who died in Waco. I think federal agencies should be terrified of blowback for their actions.

>their actions
Trying to enforce the law? That's their job you know. Usually not a problem for you unless you're hellbent on breaking the law and then refuse to go to jail peacefully when they show up at your doorstep..

That's a bingo!

Burning down a house after your no knock warrant goes south isn't "enforcing the law" you statist beta faggot. Do you want this big federal power when they decide that firearm ownership is now "breaking the law"

So only being 10 when it happened. I'm curious, was that the only real response to Ruby Ridge and Waco? Were there smaller ones as well or was it only a one and done response?

He is a great American hero. After civil war 2, we will build a monument to him.

Yep, killing children of our enemies is a sweet taste. Wipe their bloodlines out for good.

>Violently resist arrest
>Refuse to surrender peacefully to the law
>Refuse to hand innocent children over to safety
>Keep innocent children in fire hazard unsafe house
>House catches fire in your violent resistance against the government
>Still refuse innocent children escape to safety
>Everyone dies

The survivors should have been given the chair a f a i k

Okay so address my question then.

Irrelevant. We dont get to violently resist laws we disagree with or interpretations of laws we disagree with. The redress available is fighting in the courts and at the ballot box. These people were literal criminals and niggers, dying from their own malice and stupidity. Too bad they had to take their small innocent children with them.

He didn't do it. But he was complicit in the conspiracy.

useful idiot

What makes you think you can fix a broken political system from within the system?

Yeah, nah. I disagree. The courts no longer work when half the population want the country to go in one direction while the other half have a different vision of what the future of this country should be. I hate our current government and the idea that we have to import millions of shitskins otherwise we're considered racist. At that points the courts and ballots are worthless, because every year thousands arrive in our country prepared to vote in their own interests and against our interests.

I believe the United States is the most free and just country on earth. If I thought it my duty to engage in a violent war against my country that would make me a terrorist and traitor. If I make that choice I have no right to complain when I'm put down like a crazy dog.

>shilling this hard for the Feds
Everybody needs to watch this documentary. Koresh literally dindu nuffin.

vimeo.com/163833753

I think you mean

>Resist arrest on a bullshit charge
>Refuse to surrender peacefully
>Government uses the strongarm tactics its known for and sets fire to the building, killing everyone over a minor , fabricated charge because they dared to resist

Neither..
rense.com/general10/30.htm

Then you're an enemy of the state and an enemy of the people - the vast majority of which believes in our system of checks and balances and peaceful elections. If you pick up arms against the US government in your confusion, then you are nothing but a subversive suffering from lead deficiency.

>We dont get to violently resist laws we disagree with or interpretations of laws we disagree with. The redress available is fighting in the courts and at the ballot box
Holy lol, you do realize America was literally founded by people who violently resisted laws they disagreed with, right? It is the only reason the country even exists.

>>Resist arrest on a bullshit charge
>>Refuse to surrender peacefully
>>Government uses the strongarm tactics its known for

Yes, government has the right to knock down doors and shoot at armed people resisting arrest. Drug dealers or insane christians dont make a difference. Put down your gun and get a lawyer or face the consequences.

If Sup Forums existed in the 90's, McVeigh would have been a primetime shitposter (and probably wouldn't have done shit).

You don't actually believe that do you?

They had no representation from free and fair elections, that's what they were resisting. You do, so you have no excuse for being a violent traitor.

Sure does. Doesn't have a right to set fire to homes killing innocent people though.

"You no longer have a Constitution in this land. The most vile criminal people that ever walked the face of the earth now reside in Washington DC and they are your masters!!!
And Jesus Christ is going to bless this land?!
How dare you even consider it!!!
I'm asking you to make measly, miserable worms out of ALL Federal Agents! This is our country! When you raise that hand to feel the power, that comes from total absolute unconditional commitment!
We win or we die!!!"
-Louis Beam

They had no intention of getting mere representation in Parliament. The goal was independence from the start, you moron.

Also, what representation does the loser of an election have?

He's probably FBI

This

youtube.com/watch?v=2NApAx7To-M

Sage

For larping as a state sponsored provocateur...or maybe...

I'm an enemy of the half that support mass third world immigration, gibs, White genocide and other manner of bullshit which will degrade our civilization and which is all perfectly capable of happening within the limits of the Constitution. Call me "the enemy" all you like, but shit's gonna hit the fan regardless because we can't collect debt into infinity and the leftists and right-wingers won't be able to coexist peacefully indefinitely, so when it does then you'll be my enemy.

Screencapping

>Doesn't have a right to set fire to homes killing innocent people though.
>[Investigation found], a series of remarks such as "I want a fire", "Keep that fire going", and "Do you think I could light this soon?" indicate that the Branch Davidians have started setting fire to the complex around 11:30.[70]:15–19[71]:287
>Surviving Branch Davidians testified that Coleman fuel had been poured, and fire experts in Danforth's report agree "without question" that people inside the complex had started multiple accelerated fires.[70]:15–19, appendixes D and E

Reminder that McVeigh was a patsy and the bombing was a CIA/Mossad operation to justify cracking down on right wing militias and patriot movements. It was the best thing to happen to the SPLC and the media in years and erased most of the sympathy the public had held with the Davidians. Anybody who says otherwise is a CIA or JIDF shill.

>muh white nationalist movement

There is no movement, just a bunch of LARPers waiting and hoping someone else will do something then complaining that it wasn't done right.

>"No Taxation Without Representation" is a slogan originating during the 1750s and 1760s that summarized a primary grievance of the American colonists in the Thirteen Colonies, which was one of the major causes of the American Revolution.

If you pick up arms against your own democratically elected government, then you are no freedom fighter - just a terrorist and traitor against your country, trying to enforce your malevolent ideas on everyone else by murder. Extremists never understand this simple principle.

He killed mostly Whites. Savior of WHAT?

Savior of jobs for kikes at the SPLC.

>Sup Forums praises McVeigh for fighting back against an oppressive murderous government
>Sup Forums condemns bin Laden for doing the same
BOTH were freedom-fighters

>both were created by the CIA as boogeymen for their respective ideologies

I guess you're a would-be white supremacist terrorist then. Once you're ready to take a break from the internet and get your thumb out of your ass.

When you do, dont be surprised if a US government employee puts a bullet in you, because why shouldnt they?

>your own democratically elected government
And what if you didn't vote for that government? How is that any different than taking up arms against a foreign government? They're all governments you didn't vote for, what makes any one special?

>still falling for the OKC bombing actually happened meme
youtube.com/watch?v=32DLkpmC5sY

>the Boston Tea Party was a royalist boogeyman
>William of Orange was a Catholic boogeyman
>the Catholic church was a Roman boogeyman
>the Jews were a pagan boogeyman
>power has never changed
>it's falseflags all the way down

And when your ISP cuts off your internet for lack of payment nigger, don't be surprised when one of your own puts a bullet in you because your kind will never be able to get their shit together.

retarded faggot and he blew up children

Honestly, you might be legitimately retarded. Osama has 100% been confirmed as a CIA asset, but all you have is denial and trust of the US government to be honest, while LARPing as an AnCap. Truly the dumbest of niggers.

Clearly you deserve a bullet just for genetic hygiene of the pueblo reasons

That's racist.

>In 1843, a local paper set out to interview the few remaining veterans of Lexington and Concord. He interviewed Capt. Levi Preston of Danvers, Massachusetts, about the most famous day in US history.

"Captain Preston, what made you go to the Concord Fight?"

"What did I go for?" he asked.

"...Were you oppressed by the Stamp Act?"

"I never saw any stamps, and I always understood that none were ever sold," Preston said.

"Well, what about the tea tax? "Tea tax, I never drank a drop of the stuff, the boys threw it all overboard," he said.

"But I suppose you have been reading Harrington, Sidney, and Locke about the eternal principle of liberty?"

"I never heard of these men, he said. "The only books we had were the Bible, the Catechism, Watts' psalms and hymns and the almanacs."

"Well, then, what was the matter?"

"Young man," said the ancient soldier, "what we meant in going for those Redcoats was this: We always had governed ourselves and we always meant to. They didn't mean we should."

>Osama has 100% been confirmed as a CIA asset
The CIA was previously supportive when it was on Osama's (and Pakistan's) side. Things can change quickly, you know, and it's irrelevant to the fact that America murdered hundreds of thousands of Iraqis via sanctions, and the fact that we destroyed one of two Sudanese pharmaceutical plants, leading to thousands more unable to receive vital medication. Those are the reasons, in addition to our support of Israel, that bin Laden attacked us.

He was a working for Army Intelligence.

Victimized by Israel (Used as a Stooge).

It was a Military Operation and staged by the Jew.

His execution was FAKED, he is still alive and living under-cover, but not in the United States.

The current government at the time in our case the british would argue that they were given fair representation as a colony. Violence is the answer to alot of problems m8 the american spirit is fueled by revolution. Im honestly suprised we havent had a revolution yet i think we are long overdue

Some people believe the government, some people don't. An official record is never going to show wrongdoing on the government's part.