So I'm in the middle of catfishing this ugly ISIS member on Snapchat. So far he's taken the bait...

So I'm in the middle of catfishing this ugly ISIS member on Snapchat. So far he's taken the bait, but isn't giving away too much personal information. The end goal is to get him to say his location so I can report him and possibly trigger an air strike on his terrorist ass. Any tips?

They won't do it and it'll just get feds watching you.

Hes a britbong, he has nothing to worry about

bump

have you seen anything that would give off his location in the backgrounds?

post more pics

is that ice poseidon?

What are you fucking crazy? The state is so far up his ass already and their legal system is geared completely towards protecting the antagonist.

Those teeth are fucking disgusting

Not OP here but I found his facebook. Let's catch this asshole.

More pics OP. This is interesting.

you can't get the government to go after him because they are complete kikes. What you can do is somehow get him to send a video of himself fingering his buthole or something against Islamic law that will get his comrades to turn on him and take him out

"I showed you my dick please answer me"

E N Z A

He's probably a cop

don't let him entrap you lmfao

This

>i can't put photos of myself online, i could get caught
>what's your address? i'll just post them too you heehee

ta da

Get his name and get him to do something degenerate then blast it to ISIS on their public twitters so they behead him themselves

>Any tips?
Promise virgins.

Get him to do some something forbidden by sharia, and let the shitskins torture and kill him.

Can you prove that he supports isis?

Proofs isis?

Looks like your average nu-anglo to me

CX E N Z A D E N I N O

Gotcha. Your dead moose meat.

THAT looks like dip but I didn't think goatfuckers liked dip

Not op, but there images of him being taken into police custody. I guess he somehow got out of it.

Is that a selfie?

I searched his name and "ISIS" and found this. What the fuck is going on?

TriHard Cx

Some bass ackwards isis plodder isn't going to be capable of finding himself on a map you dip. You've landed yourself on a watchlist for fuck all reason if this isn't a larp.

thats a pretty epin selfie

If this panned out and this fuck got killed, expect a CNN hit piece about the racist website Sup Forums targeting poor Muslims jihadists.

MOOSE MEAT

Do the Syria general guys still have that reporter contact who was tight with the Russian Air Force? It would be cool if you could het him bombed.

Holy shit you're right. What the actual fuck?

You dipshit check the Snapchat map. Pinch your fingers on the screen and you'll see a big map

I wouldnt be surprised if muhammed left his location on there

bumperino

Definitely made me wut. Noise.

>I showed you my dick plz respond

This

So scumbag, we gotcha.

Jupiter police is gonna track your ass down and guess what, HAHA, we gotcha.

Thanks a lot lettting us know who you where, and google, is all over your IP address.

You're dead moose meat.

And after they disclose who you are, I'll send my boys to come see ya.

this

ahah he actually wants them nudes

When will he finally stop?

>"pretending" to be a woman and conversing with men and trying to meet up with them
>the absolute state of white men

Isn't that Paul Denino the streamer?

chicken

>1 post by this ID
OP is a faggot.

KEK

E N Z A D E N I N O

Scuffed Jays

>those gums
Where does his upper lip end and his gums begin?