Are spaniards culturally (maybe racially) spics or europeans?

Are spaniards culturally (maybe racially) spics or europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vkJ5Lc0WwVw
youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No they are Spanish, you can't just go around changing definitions.

Spics are mestizos

I was asking culturally.

Spaniards are European, so they are white.

No. They are Spanish.

Why are you concerned with that? No te gusta el sangré de conquistador?

They are more Euro-tier than South American yes

they're part of the hispanidad.

we consider spaniards part of our culture.

Yes

It depends. My grandma comes from Catalonia but it's weird, she's obviously not brown in the slightest but something about her and the rest of the family doesn't look what I'd call "white". Same thing for Portuguese and Italians, really.

How do spaniards feel in relation to latinos?

do we feel more in common to us than poland or germans?

How so? You listen to reggaeton, your women are whores for 1$, you kill each other for the koka. You are in nothing similar.

>yfw zebest y'know

No, you are part of their culture, nothing unique to you guys is part of their culture, it's a one-way relationship.

do you consider hues as something entirelly diferent than yours?

see

Making this thread when its 5 AM in Spain, knowing that spaniards praise Sleep above all gods.

Of course. They are savages compared to us, and we are not that good.

how do you feel about your relationship to hues?

De volta à selva.

youtube.com/watch?v=vkJ5Lc0WwVw

I worked with a Spanish chick who seemed white to me, in both looks and behaviour.

Maybe she's an oddity.

You have a shit nation, filled to the brim with even shittier people. Stop posting you brown scum

Spaniards are Slavs since they descended from native Americans.

I don't know why you guys have to feel so defensive whenever I mention that. Iberians have achieved throughout history waaaaaaaaay more than any Nordic shithole, definitely a much more rich and prosperous ancestry than just "muh vikings". Either way, par for the course for a tuga to be a complete asshole.

Was she waifu material? I mean mamacita material?

don't you share the same culture?

you're both lusofonos, right?

>le 49% white babies country.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8
Somos tão bons e tão superiores que demos á luz um país de demónios.

Oh lord no.

how do you view and feel about each other?

The real question is if Latin America can be restored
t. Half spic
But fr the Latin American empires like Mexico and Brazil where pretty cool and I want to see Argentina create a South American ethno state

They are niggers, we are half niggers.

do you feel a bigger bond with HUES than with greeks or balkan people?

Obviously no. I know if I go to Greece, I will be treated like a human being. If I go to Brazil I will have a target on my head.

>white sissies can't handle thirld world crime
wow, pussies.

It's called being raped by arabs.

The question is. Can you Pablo?

Iberians were niggers way before arabs even were a thing.

I dunno, I live in cali, which is a war zone.

most white people do retarded shit that get them killed here.

fags

Do you do booty bumps?

>had to google that shit
are u a fag?

nah, be careful with those ms13 characters tho.

Copy pasted but still.

"Spic" just means "Spanish."

Irish folks often have a surname that begins with the prefix "Mc."
Irish immigrants in the early United States became commonly known as "Micks."
The Irish are predominantly Catholic. The rest of the American population was and still is mostly Protestant.
Because of this, the Irish often sent their children to separate Catholic schools, and they attended Catholic churches.
In the early US, these Catholic institutions became synonymous with the Irish. Everyone who went there was pretty much assumed to be Irish.
To outsiders, everyone at a Catholic school or church was a "Mick."
The other notable group that was started coming to these schools and churches was Spanish immigrants. They went everywhere that the Irish did.
So people called them "Spanish Micks," which was shortened to "Spics."

>tl;dr Spaniards were the first people to be called Spics anyway, back in the day that wasn't even offensive.

Spaindudes are cool. Nice weather, nice food, nice women, short enough that I can tower over them in my relentless insecurity, and good history.

They got my seal of approval, which is internationally recognized as the only one that counts.

>Spanish
>hiSPANIc
Spics

huh, i learned something today

except european spaniards aren't intermingled with amerindians you...dumb person

>Culturally related
Only if you revive Spanish Inquisition on your country.

European. This shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

As far as I know, spic is basically south american. Indium halflings, in other words.

What do you think about us, Parce ?

Jesus Christ, look, it's American, okay, it means spiggoty, which means of unknown origin. Oh my fucking God, I'm giving English lessons to English natives, what is wrong with you people?

ustedes son bien.

no tenemos muchos problemas con ustedes.

los vemos como saltamuros y a ustedes les encanta dragon ball z y el anime.

y nos chupan la verga porque quieren ser parte de conmebol.

Why are mestizo mostly goddamn ugly? I mean native Amerindians in Mexico looked like the native Americans of the US and when you mix a white person with them you get a sorta white person but they don't look at all like a mestizo.

When you mix Spanish with Amerindian you get a brown/mestizo. Why? Only possible answer i can think of is that spainiards are shitskins that ruin the gene pools of both people.

Se me hace realmente curioso que digas que tenemos mas problemas que ustedes, realmente no me esperaba ese comentario.
Independientemente de que sea real o no.

Estoy Embarazada!

That's all my Spanish...

That's all you need.

How is someone "racially" a Spic, you fucking Muppet? What are you even asking you autistic retard?

Race mixing fucks up the refined by nature dna strends, so you get glitched people. Beauty depends on internal organization, which mixing goes against.

pretty much, meh.

we have the same problems, and we have to deal with commies, that's our biggest problem.

burrito, taco, queso.

"Spic" is a term actually used to describe people of Central and South America. It was never meant for Spaniard EUROPEANS.

not even white colombians are part of your culture ,mestizo

Creo que si

Spaniards are not part of YOUR culture. You speak SPANISH...a Latin EUROPEAN language. The Spanish conquered parts of Central and South America.

You are part of theirs. Or else you would be talking like "Quitzo Quatl choca latl hitl latl miz qota hota chotle"

did you just ask for hot chocolatte?

>OP is Colombian
> Fucking Nahuatl
ffs

Yeah, ALL you American INDIANS had basically the same "hotl wotl choa latl oleta hotexa" shitty language before SPANISH gave you some class.

Then you Mexicans went and fucked THAT up along with El Salvador and Guatemala

Colombia, literally between the Amazon and Panama. What other fucking languages were there for you INDIANS before Spaniards came along???

Mesoamerican Languages are very complex and have almost no relation to each other.
You're failling to the stereotype of the stupid American who doesn't know shit about things.
Bravo.

> you Indians
I'm probably whiter than you.

>let's ignore all the nuevo mundo words in spanish.
>american education
>le 49% white baby nation

we have near 60 indigenous languages.

No, I'm being GENERAL. Not the same thing as being "ignorant"

You're ALL Indians that speak a European language. Period.

Mexico has 68 indigenous languages with 364 variants.

Wow, you have over 60 different languages??

Cool story, that's because you were all WARRING tribes of brown midgets before the Europeans came.

So what, you're all BEANERS. Don't care

Just got home from work

bro, there's entire cities in your nation that only speak spanish.

Mesoamerican cultures that live in Mexico and Central America have been around since 1500 BC.
By warring "tribes" you're thinking about the Aztecs, nothing to do with the Olmecs or Mayas.

I know. We need to change that.

You're all basically equatorial traveling Asian descended midgets that eat burritos, to me.

they're muslims.

Cheap way to get out of an argument.

NOW HOLD UP

The architecture you can dismiss, but are you seriously dissing burritos right now? Is that what is happening?

Al-America

>kekistani education

That many in one place. Seems to easy

They are Iberian ,just like portuguese propale

What's going on in this thread? Is da joos again?