Flat Earth Debunked

If the earth is flat, how do islands or even continents such as Atlantis, disappear beneath the waves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=emwgDIFW9yc
youtube.com/watch?v=bwCRej0BoA4
youtube.com/watch?v=azOBO1lPMNk
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE
youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g
youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I
youtube.com/watch?v=oVSx9fC6CXk
youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4
nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/
youtube.com/watch?v=jYfwlzWOYCE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=HwK7staIj-Y&t
archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich
visibleearth.nasa.gov/view.php?id=57723
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxidizing_agent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The earth tilts as it spins which is why the tide rises and falls. When it's high on one side of the disk, it's low on the other side.

fpbp

Of course, why didn't I think of that?

Wouldn't we be affected by such a dramatic tilt? Wouldn't we fall off the earth?

Don't be silly

I'm so sorry for asking questions. Forgive me, mother.

wouldn't cats have knocked everything off the earth by now?

The best argument s of the Left never touched me as much as the knowledge that some people on Sup Forums believe in the Flat Earth.

You find that out, and how can you not think "maybe these people are morons. maybe I'm a moron for associating with them..."

Checkmate round earthers.

If the earth is tilting enough to move water, why is nothing on land subjected to the change

You do realise the Flat Earth shit is either
A - Trolls = 20-40% of these threads
B - Schizo's = 5-10% of these threads
C - Leftwing Shills = 50%+ of these threads

If the earth is a sphere, why doesn't all the water flow down to the bottom? Fucking idiot.

These people are just shitposters

I speak from experience, I sometimes do that too

Dobro jutro, inace.

well that's what i tell myself, but i dunno, there are actually thousands of people who really believe it

Because the plane of the earth is accelerating at 9.8 m/s2 in the way we perceive as "up"

My god. The elegance of it.

Thanks for the flat pill user.

This

no because we spin, fucking dumbass.

Underrated post. Valid point user.

Vampire job, actually going to sleep in two hours

>pic related

Free (You). Enjoy.

same
a
m
e

The very definition of being unbased. Use your brain user; which concept requires less mental gymkata? The standard globe model, or magic fidget spinner that is literally the entirety of the universe?

Sage goes in dumb nigger threads

Kek

But if thats true, wouldnt the tides only happen around the edges of the Earth? And you would see the most dramatic tides close to the south pole?

Yes the earth is flat and Math, Science, and Visual evidence prove it. Not bogus theories freemasons feed the masses. In fact it is the easiest conspiracy to prove. Go ahead take 5 minutes and attempt to prove to yourself that the Earth curves at 8 inches per mile squared, bet you won't :)
8 inches per mile squared of curvature is unmeasurable.
The spin of earth is also unmeasurable.
youtube.com/watch?v=emwgDIFW9yc
The Theory of gravity is also unmeasureable.

Countless laser tests have been done over 8+ miles with zero curve detected.
youtube.com/watch?v=bwCRej0BoA4 The speech he gives at the end really hit home.

Countless high altitude rockets/balloons have been shot into low earth orbit and every picture/video they take shows nothing but a FLAT PLANE with sun spots under the sun. (if you don't get why that's a big deal go back to school)
youtube.com/watch?v=azOBO1lPMNk

You can zoom 50+ miles away and see the shoreline and buildings of things you shouldn't otherwise see if we were on a curve. (anywhere in the world under any and all weather conditions, its not refractions you dopes)
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE

You can see Polaris (the north star) from the (((southern hemisphere)))

There are endless proofs just google 200 proofs the Earth is not a spinning ball and enjoy that you have been lied to.

Then you have NASA and other space agencies clearly using CGI or fake studio sets under water.

China has my fav one, of course NASA congratulated them for this great space walk
When this was live streamed I laughed so god damn hard. If you believe this then you are forever blue pilled and lost

youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g

Then you got NASA with bubbles come out of their equipment and space suits.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I

Then there is video of Russians also faking it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVSx9fC6CXk

THEN the moon landing hoax a simple look at how there is more than one light source in the moon landing official pictures means they were not lite by the sun but by more than one source as the shadows go off at different angles

youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

THEN the fact that the (((moon rocks))) brought by america after the landing turned out to be nothing more than petrified wood

nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/

Also the fact that thrust doesn't work in a vacuum nor does combustion
youtube.com/watch?v=jYfwlzWOYCE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=HwK7staIj-Y&t
Endless endless endless proofs

No, the tides are just the water sloshing around.

At the end of the day all that matters is a measurable amount of cure at 8 inches per mile squared. Take five minutes out of your life and attempt to find a measurable curve.

>bet you won't :)

Anyone who believes flat earth should be promptly gased. How fucking stupid do you have to be to fall for this bullshit? More disinformation to discredit any real happenings.

Eight Inches Per Mile Squared

>can you measure it?

Genius Watson!

This is all the extra land the jews are hiding

archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich

read this book. globetheory btfo

Literally kill yourself for falling for this crap. Fyi it is 2 and not 8 inches you fucking pleb. You really should have studied more in school. All your proving is your a uneducated moron who barely has a grasp on BASIC Earth science.

Imagine what would happen if we were allowed to colonize these lands. The jews wouldn't be able to control us with the farce that is (((scarce resources)))

The Earth has a radius of approximately 3965 miles. Using the Pythagorean theorem, that calculates to an average curvature of 7.98 inches per mile or approximately 8 inches per mile (squared).

>hurts being uneducated, doesn't it

beyondhorizons.eu/2016/08/03/pic-de-finestrelles-pic-gaspard-ecrins-443-km/

world record distance photograph

visibleearth.nasa.gov/view.php?id=57723 Here is the original from nasa

globe_west

cartoons are cool, I used to watch them as a child too.

It's 2 inches moron. You can thank the cold war for the 8 inches nonsense.

That's exactly what they want you to think faggot. The absurd conspiracies are trotted out to discredit the real ones

for the record I don't actually think the earth is flat
I pretend because I enjoy seeing how you autists react

Nice copy pasta.

All text books and physicists say its 8 inches per mile SQUARED

If it was 2 inches that would mean even more curve closer. It would also mean that we couldn't see buildings,boats,land masses 50+ miles away with zoom lens. So you claiming out of your ass of TWO inches is even more pathetic than what the text books claim......lol do you not see that?

>as if the earth disc tilting in any direction makes a difference
Unless you mean it wobbles back and forth like a long spun beyblade.

What's on the other side of flat earth?

It wouldn't work like that even if the Earth was flat user. Your explanation requires an absolute frame of reference, of which there is none. It also implies that all tides should be equal, which is not the case. For example, the highest tides, or spring tides, occur twice a month at new and full Moons when the Earth, Sun and Moon are in alignment. It also does not explain neap tides, which occur when the Sun , Earth and Moon form a right angle.

Yes like wobbling.

copied right from their text books.....so yes...its nice copy pasta because its unmeasured

Do I have to spell out the entire thing for you? I gave you a rough concept for how it works which is correct. There are explanations for all the things you mentioned. Just do your research first.

IF you believe in an ever expanding never ending universe, why must the earth have an ending and an other side

The ancient maps show that there are other land masses on the other side of the ice walls as pic related here

if earth flat then how there b mountain n shit
headass

fuck me this one might actually have a good point

>There are explanations for all the things you mentioned

So let's hear them. I refuted your explanation--it's up to you to provide contradictory evidence--which of course there is none.

Also, if what you said is true, the night time sky would not revolve around the North Star every night--but amazingly, IT DOES!

user BTFO

>the fact that thrust doesn't work in a vacuum nor does combustion

excuse me????
Do you know what combustion is? Do you know what oxygen is? Do you know what rocket fuel is made out of? Do you know what newton's law of motion is?

There's a huge gap in your peecentages for retards that believe the schizos and trolls. Percent only grows as the third world starts going online.
>have 85 iq
>be smartest turd in village
>be taught English by sjw
>sjw gets her Tumblr photo and gives you a laptop because smartest turd in bowl
>get online and find troll flat Earth page.
>believe every fucking word
>entire village believes you because once again smartest turd

if the earth is flat then how do you explain mountains

checkmate

Fuck your an idiot. The day you figure out that you wasted so much time on this crap I hope you fucking kill yourself. I not going to waste my time to explain any of it because your too fucking stupid to understand it. You are proof the school system is absolute shit. You fell for one of the biggest kike scams going, to prove they have made the world a bunch of fucking controllable morons. Thanks for proving their point.

I don't have to explain your conspiracy to you, spherecuck. Do your research.

Do you know what a vacuum is?

>pro tip, not the one your mother uses to clean the living room floor

>I don't read books so I pull two inches out of my ass.

K, keep me posted when you try to measure your curve of 2 inches per mile squared....good luck with that because if you can't even measure 8 inches per mile squared you are in for a long haul

Fig Newtons are rocket fuel for combustible motion law

>Flat Earth Debunked
You're several centuries late.

>being legitimately this retarded
>BLM
why am I not surprised.
You can literally see on that pic that on the left and right position, the angle of the incoming light is lower, which means that it is cooler than in summer (spring, autumn). Come on man.

heh

Nah. Whoever made the picture doesn't understand the difference between stellar and sidereal day.

A stellar day is about 4 minutes shorter.

>no response
>resorts to verbal attacks

the thing that generates the thrust in vacuum is literally the fuel itself.
Sure it's inefficient as hell, but it does work.

That is what logical fallacies are user. Can't find a curve, must insult

Buy a vacuum or make one, then try to ignite all sorts of fuel, even rocket fuel, it won't ignite.

All that matters is 8 inches per mile squared of curve that can not be measured. That is the bottom line, all else is pointless.

Am I missing something here how is this incorrect?

The bubbles in space thing is obviously metal parts flying around.

See
The earth does not make one rotation every 24 hours. It makes one rotation about every 23 hours and 56 minutes. (2)
After 24 hours it is realigned as in (3)

That is whats is compensating for the drift.

How can you use Pythagoras to calculate curvature. Can you show me??

Don't rockets use oxidizers of which allow fuel to burn in a vacuum?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxidizing_agent

Damn. Thats all you got?

It is pointless to explain anything to a retard.

Ice crystals

Man, you are so stupid. Hahahah

Yes goy, the bubbles that form into different shapes (warping their structure) because they are metal and not an air pocket trapped in liquid. Yes you are right goy, good job.

He was said to use shadows to determine the curve even though it is not reproducible yet taken as fact in texts book. That's their texts books we were taught. That's their math, and its bogus.

That's what we are told but you buy your own and try to ignite it in a vacuum, it wont work.

The immediate combustion environment of a rocket's tail is NOT A VACUUM YOU FUCKHEAD.

What ABSOLUTELY VITAL part of needing to bring liquid oxygen in your fuel mixture don't you understand? It's not like you're spraying liquid gasoline and alcohol into the void and then tossing a match in, you're spraying in oxygen too which creates an expanding bubble of highly flammable atmosphere. YOU BROUGHT TONS OF PRESSURIZED OXYGEN, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE LOCAL ENVIRONMENT WAS LIKE BEFOREHAND IT COULD HAVE BEEN WATER SATURATED SAND AND IT WILL STILL FUCKING LIGHT NOW THAT YOU'VE PUMPED OUT OXYGEN!

If you knew anything about the celestial globe the argument stops there.

Why are you calling others retards when you can't give any proof for curvature?

>tip, there is none

But I don't feel any motion sickness. Why is that?

You should probably play with one of these nigger. Take that inner gear and put it on the out side of the big gear. Now put your pencil in the hole closest to the center or "sun". Now what happens as you spin it around the ring? Remember it's only 12 when your pencil is closest to the sun. Fucking nigger

round earthers btfo

I have a question, are coasts always like that? I mean is there always a line of Hills next to coastlines?

>Chilean education