Trump less popular than Obama everywhere except Israel and Russia

Why do you think this is?

>he still trusts polls

nigga, you dumb as hell

>Russia influenced the election!
>Other countries don't like Drumpf, he sucks!
ALMONDS
C
T
I
V
A
T
E
D

Obama shitted on Israel through the UN
Obama created the mess in Syria which Russia is cleaning up

Am I supposed to be bothered by western Europeans and Latin Americans not liking President Trump?

>Other countries don't like a President whose platform is "Fuck All Other Countries"

Wow I'm shocked

Poland seemed to like him.

99% chance of winning the election.

/thread

No, really, after the election people still take MSM polls seriously?

Fucking really?

he's a monkey wrench for the great globalization plan.

if that was true it would show treasonous Mind Rape Media has brainwashed it's little slaves

Because the media is lying

Russia "prefers" him bc he isn't Hillary. Israel "prefers" him because of his race traitor Jew-convert daughter and shady kike son in law. There, you can go to bed now.

This.

If Germans were to vote on US elections a rebulican would never be able to win a single congressional seat.

The poll is probably true. People in Germany (all non-burgers) don't care enough about USA politics to see fake news from our domestic journalists. There is this lefty opinion news magazine called "Spiegel" that I read so I know the arguments of my coworkers that writes weekly hit pieces on republicans that can be debunked as fake news by using CNN as your primary source.

Shit nigger, where have you been?

>trayvon martin case
>Sup Forums rigging the HLN polls nightly
>they'd outright ignore them, make up fake numbers, etc to support their narrative.

Gee maybe an America first policy means he's not just going to basically send them money and they would prefer someone they could better take advantage of?

Also if the media in other countries report him as a retard, well people are going to think that. Nonetheless I'm not even sure about the poll results for Australia so I'm going to check on it's methodology after this.

here's one explanation

When the rest of the world prefers a different leader, that means Trump is doing something right. Of course they prefer Obama, who else is going to give them all free handouts and turn America into a giant doormat for them to walk all over. Why do you think they were all so upset about the US pulling out of the Paris Trade Agreement? Because it means we weren't going to foot the bill for the entire third world to develop their green energy industry. We are easily going to surpass what we pledged in the agreement without it, but it isn't enough, they want our money.

you're giving too much credit to normies

BBC much better than i thought
Little shocking desu

ARD reports positive on Trump. What is going on?

Everyone is a niggerlover

Bullshit. Obama is extremely unpopular here after he cancelled our anti-missile deal, especially since he did it on the anniversary of the Soviet invasion on Poland. Then he used that phrase "Polish death camps" giving some medal to one of our veterans, etc. etc. It's not the first poll from this PEW that seems extremely innacurate.

Not that I believe it, but why would that even happen in the first place? What has he done? Said mean things on twitter? Tried negotiating with China? Acted like himself around foreign leaders? Take a step back and you'll see that there's a whole lot of memes and very little substance backing this "incompetence" narrative.

Also, a country is not one person. Who were they asking?

well considering Israel and Russia are enemies, which is it?

No path to 270

Well Russia is run by Jews. No surprise there senpai.

The only explanation. The media has the power to make the innocent guilty.