Do you hate women /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/cs2593s3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, I hate myself.

I hate everyone

This.

My life is a constant struggle between these two

I hate white women who fall for propoganda so hard that they vote in things they don't want. Liberal women in their 20s complain to me now about being creeped out by black cops pulling them over for no reason and checking them out. They voted to have more black cops in my city and have tax payers fund their fast-tracked training.

They learn from their mistakes but it's too late by then. Children trapped in womens bodies. I know about 3 women who are mentally mature and they're pretty swell people to have a beer with. Terrible in bed or fat, but good for a chat.

I don't hate women. I just see them as inferior. I also see animals as inferior yet don't hate them for their nature.

Women are amazing -- they create life. Other than that, men are superior at everything else.

i love my wife but really cant stand to be around any other woman

I don't automatically hate all women, but I do hate the extremely liberal, and overly slutty ones that happen to inhabit nearly every big city and major college in America. This means I end up hating a good chunk of the females in the US.

Been chasing women around for a decade
It's getting old playing the games
Even bullrushing through the typical womenly bullshit is getting old
Some times I wish I had just settled down and had a family but then I think of the women I've been with and hate to think what living with a person who purposely makes life hard would be like.
Maybe I've just had bad luck or chased the wrong kind of women but having to constantly hear about how "I'm ugly, I have small boobs I Have no ass, all the other girls are prettier" just gets on my nerves now.

Never really bothered with them to be honest.

yeah I hate women

Absolutely
Women are the niggers of gender

More like pity. They're too dumb to know better. Even if they're not dumb, they're unable to separate logic and feelz in order to make a good decision.

Yes. I hate everyone though.

I hate anyone who is specifically guided by their emotions alone.

No. I'm biologically programmed to love women and a lot of women are cool people even from an objective standpoint. Most people on this board would probably agree with me if they weren't busy being edgy for (you)'s.

Here man, have a (you) for saying something real & worthwhile.

Wait, he's worried about alcohol in his aftershave drying his skin out but he uses all kind of different facial and body scrubs AFTER he uses a cleanser? What is he retarded?

Yes

>women are cool people
Women aren't people, they're lubricated holes.

Absolutely. Women have been fucking humanity over since the beginning (see Adam and Eve). They give me a boner though so I'm conflicted.

They're fun and a useful tool. I just go through my life with or without them.

Pic related is my current one, get them young Sup Forums you can mold them if you get them soon enough. Also powerlifting ass is best ass

>Pic related is my current one
>no image
Really activating my almonds, leaf.

>Liberal women in their 20s come to me to complain

What are you, the ultra cuck? They cry on your shoulder then go get their petite bodies split in two by their boyfriend's giant monster cock?

You're ruining society, not black people.

I don't see the point anymore. Men, especially the top men in modern western society allow women to get away with everything and they are the other half of the degeneracy women commit. That doesn't mean I'm going to worship women or start being a feminist, it just means that women are the way they are in large part due to men and culture. Women absorb the sociality around them.

Yes. Hating women is necessary to be a real man.

I don't hate women. I just have no use for them. I'm in my late 40s, there's no point in marriage now, and I've had enough sex - if I want any, I know where to buy it. I see no point in being involved with one. I have gone into monk mode, and I'm okay with that - I'm happy, content, and I get a lot more shit done.

I'm setting up to die alone, but surrounded by family and friends. I'm okay with that. I look at guys my age, and how miserable they are, and I'm content with my life. I don't need a woman, I don't want a woman, and I don't miss women. Once I stopped caring, stopped dating, and stopped fapping, life became sweet again, more fulfilling. Once I cared about kids, but at my age, fuck that noise. I'm too fucking tired to run after a toddler, or deal with a divorce.
You can join when you want. It's not bad here, in the monastary. It's pretty fucking cool, to be honest. I dated from the age of 16 to my mid 40s. So much wasted effort, emotion, money, time. I'm nobody's consolation prize, and I don't give enough fucks to try and entertain an ADHD generation female in her 20's.
Come join the monastary, when they drain you, too. It's always an option. We take care of ourselves here, and live well.

>surrounded by family
You better hope you die before the rest of them, then.

strawpoll.com/cs2593s3

For research purposes

If i don't, that's fine too. I don't really stress about anything these days.

Not at all. I know plenty of cool women. I just don't have room in my life for one or any interest in settling down

>two genders
>man speaks
>"women are the niggers of gender"

what are the chances of that?

You know, it's a love-hate thing.
So, like, you know, right now, I really hate them, though.

He's right, you know.

I wonder if people realize that Patrick was actually a dilutional and pathetic man with power fantasies so absurd he was able to convince himself he was a cold killer and not a simple cog in the machine of Jew York capitalism.

Also 5 thread about women on the front page, what are you sliding?

yep, Im a misogynist now.

if feminists are misandry.
>opposite of that.

What's the Sup Forums approved herb-mint facial mask?

I don't want to socialize with beings incapable of discussing anything but pop culture.

>Do you hate women
my extremely bluepilled wife left with my 2 year old son, whom I now only see from time to time
what do you think?

nah, I just don't trust them.

>Doing 1000 crunches
>Not doing 100 weighted crunches increasing strength and saving time

Fucking casual.

was Gary right /pol?

He's running for Governor, then President.
Newsome/Harris 2020
You just can't stop California politicians.

++ on this

Man's got a very valid point. Women and kids are a total pain in ass, draining your energy and money. It's even worse if they are retarded or have issues (kid becoming a criminal, woman whoring around behind your back). Fuck this shit. Sweet monastry life, can't get better than that.

eating raw fish? disgusting

>makes you look at my post number
Explain

>black people aren't ruining society
Come on user, don't go overboard.

Blue pilled single mothers will make every boy they raise a disfunctional faggot thats wants to be a degenerate:
> being gay
> being trans
> despising real work
> free shit bernie all over
> feelings over logic

Hate is a very strong word...do you mean hate women in general...hate specific types of women... Op...your ability to pose a question sucks the rotting tuna flakes out from between Madonna's and Hillary 's scissoring crack

l tried my hardest to resist it but l have to admit l do. l know it's useless and a sign of failure on my part but l can't help it. l hate these stupid cunts.

>playing mini-golf
>as an adult

No man like this can ever be right about anything