How do we exterminate /r/the_donald?

How do we exterminate /r/the_donald?

Keep posting cry threads like this. I'm sure it will work someday.

We get them and our enemies to destroy each other.

We don't. They are our greatest ally

Fuck off

This is just what Sup Forums was in 2016. Now you're complaining?

You cant, t_d is absolutely retarded. if trump were to shit all over the white house and then start eating it t_d would find someway to support it.

>them and our enemies
?

Reddit is just Sup Forums, but slower, physically and mentally.

If it bothers you, you could always just - not fucking go there - do you break your keyboard if a Big Man Tyrone video shows up in your youtube recommendations?

Tell them bluntly to fuck off if you think they are from there; keep telling them if they persist in their faggotry
/thread

Why would you bother them.They do not bother anyone else.If you don't like them don't go there.

They also take things further. So, yes, Reddit is Sup Forums delayed by about 8 months and then exaggerated. Less autist, more cringe.

and less suicidal

>muh reddit thread on Sup Forums

That's me. What's wrong with it??

I dont care what they do in their r*ddit shithole, I care that they're ruining this board and the rest of the site.

yea it was funny for a while but the joke wore thin. especially since trump has mostly turned out to be another good goy like obama and bush before him. maybe things will pick up but im not impressed so far.

if we lose they will be, if we win they will get the message.

ever since reddit hijacked kek worship in a non-memetic space I haven't had a single get. They're killing his power.

T_D are the useful idiots that will lose the 2020 election not only for Trump, but also America.

We're all on the same team fellow pede

They're like a bunch of younger step-brothers trying to show off and getting too excited about everything. If they do something really egregious, smack them. Otherwise, save your ammo for things that matter.

We can start by not making any threads about them or any other reddit shit.

oy vey goys we better shut down that pro trump rebbit.

>oy vey goys just let niggerloving, israel-supporting redd*tors flood your natsoc board without opposition

The fuck are they even doing? It's like the communicate via autism.

How do you get more of David Brock's dick in your ass?

Have you called roto-router to see if they can help?

No, you are the useful idiot, shilling for some non-profit or some such shit. Where do you think the taxpayers' money for your shilling operation will come from, if there are no taxpayers? If there is no white America? You thick, self-destructive cunt