Why do Christians support Trump? He is against most of the things Christianity stands for

Why do Christians support Trump? He is against most of the things Christianity stands for.

these are the same "christians" who support israel. what the fuck do you expect from them

Because American Christians are racist homophobic bigots just like DRUMPF..

they support the Republican nominee. Period. These same people voted against Carter, who was the last Christian president this country ever had, simply because he was a Democrat.

Abortion. Plain and simple.

What a stupid question. Trump is not a pious man but he is respectful toward Christians in general. Democrats advocate for our destruction. Not a hard choice desu senpai baka

They voted against Carter because there were gas lines and 20+% inflation. Carter was a stupid bumbling tard who only got into office because people were still butt hurt Nixon said Mother Fucker ob tape.

Ummm sweetie...at least he's not a Luciferian.

Because in a two-party system, it was the guy against what Christianity stands for or the she-demon even more against what Christianity stands for

Remember when he did that failed visit to a church in Iowa and screwed it up?

Sup Forums got the released video, but the Jewish media didn't pick it up. Instead they made a big ruckus about evangelicals. I'm not an evangelical.

But that was a key moment. Trump went on to explain how his people told him to not even bother trying in Iowa evangelicaland, but he wanted to take a swing at it anyway. And this is riding on how Obama had screwed up trying to lie about being a Christian at a communist church.

But Trump fucked it up and then just let the matter drop from there on. In other words, an honest mistake. I appreciate the honesty.

Why did so many Christians vote for him during the primary?

IDK, but if I had to guess it would be because he was the only one besides Cruz taking a pro-Christian stance, even if that stance was "I like Christians and I'll bother to reach out to them even though I'm not one of them." Between Trump and Cruz, Cruz was the less likeable.

Cuz he hates mudslimes (or at least they think he does).

Face it, that's why 90% of people worship him

Name one thing.

>IT'S NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY HOLIDAYS ANYMORE FOLKS
>NOT WITH ME
>IT'S GOING TO BE MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN

Crowds went pretty wild over that. As somebody from the orbit of Jew York City, I can tell you that's a pretty damn yuge thing to say.

>WE ARE ONE COUNTRY
>WORSHIPING ONE GOD
>BLEEDING THE SAME RED BLOOD

Do you have any idea how radical it is to shout something like that repeatedly into a microphone in front of multiple crowds of thousands of people?

>He is against most of the things Christianity stands for.
For example?

Such as?

Jesus is a commie. He was a dumbfuck. If you get invaded, letting people rape your women and steal your property is about as far from a moral act as I can imagine. Pacifism is insane

I live in AL, so no, I really don't, seems pretty normal to me.

Because most Christians are theocrats.

Christians are often faced with tough choices, in many situation the choice becomes the lesser of two evils, in this case Trump was clearly the lesser of the two evils.

Trump has also done some good things for the Christian community. He also cut funding for groups that promote abortion abroad.

One of my favorite parts when he went in to that was asking Southerners how it could be possible that they were getting excited about the most stereotypical obnoxious rich Jew Yorker with his accent and everything else.

I was really surprised at the responses I got.

maybe they realize that Christianity has been standing for the wrong things? it's not too late to repent of your mistakes

Roll Tide, dude.