Blacks built Pyramids in Nigeria

Sup Forums btfo'd. Blacks built a series of ten impressive step pyramids with the purpose of spotting tribal enemies. These pyramids are called the Nsude Pyramdis located in Northern Nigeria.

Sup Forums thinks that blacks couldn't build anything apart from mudhuts, in reality they did build pyramids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CEEGO-39sqY
youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8
youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs
youtube.com/watch?v=qmlYe2KS0-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_Q3QRhsr124
solarey.net/10-circular-igbo-iron-smelting-pyramids-at-nsude-enugu-state-of-nigeria-africa/
google.com/maps/@6.402035,7.3935569,3a,75y,315.78h,87.41t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-gijnB2FmU2g/Um5eFTXaX7I/AAAAAAAAZM4/BOXcimcUGP8HLRtL0_j6YbSO9QCxtQm0QCJkC!2e4!3e11!6s//lh4.googleusercontent.com/-gijnB2FmU2g/Um5eFTXaX7I/AAAAAAAAZM4/BOXcimcUGP8HLRtL0_j6YbSO9QCxtQm0QCJkC/w203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya99.995285-ro-0-fo100/!7i2508!8i1254
youtube.com/watch?v=abVrYdYNAyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jesus fucking christ this is a bad post

Those look like shit piles, faggot leaf.

Is that all you can really say?

It really is.

they look like typical burial mounds for tribal nobility, the meditarrenian region had them for at least 4000 years

if those structures were indeed watch towers, build in a line, being two times wider than tall, the nogs were truly retarded

Except that the narrative around here about subsaharans is that they were only capable of building mud and straw huts before Arabs/Europeans when in reality they built impressive stone structures, temples and even pyramids. Likewise they had centralized cities and not just villages.

People here are disengienous which ruins the reputation of Sup Forums being a redpilled board/site when most of us are blue pilled and intellectually dishonest about black history. Shame.

it looks like they just stacked a bunch of feces and shaped it into a massive turd.. kind of like the poo emoji.

>muh heritage

nice try Shlomo

Also they were built at the base of a hill (the right of the picture)

bump for being too stupid to just walk up to the top of the giant hill to the right of your enemy spotting pyramids.

>pyramids
>only like 3-4x the height of the grass

Wow that is incredibly pathetic.

>Sup Forums being a redpilled board/site when most of us
>us
fuck off and never come back

Piles of mud piled on top of each other.......

Sup Forums still failing hard. The narrative here is that blacks can't built anything apart from mud huts.

Nsude Pyramids disprove that, same goes for Timbuktu, Great Zimbabwe and other important African sites.

>the narrative around here about subsaharans is that they were only capable of building mud and straw huts before Arabs/Europeans when in reality they built impressive stone structures

I am guess it's pic unrelated then, because what we observe is earthworks not higher than a single man high, judging by the grass right in front of them

9.5/10 troll attempt.

"Sup Forums thinks that blacks couldn't build anything apart from mudhuts, in reality they did build pyramids"
MUD PYRAMIDS

Looks like Pooramids to me.

>implying blacks had no impressive culture

You're wrong.

>not higher than a single man

Wrong.

WE

Nigger inventions thread?

Nevar forget the niggercycle!
It only took niggers decades to copy the motorcycles they had seen.
Give particular notice to the random spring stuck on because Wyte pypo had springs on theirs.

youtu.be/CEEGO-39sqY

Oh, oh fuck.
>ONE-POINT-FIVE people tall

Sup Forums literally BTFO into orbit around Planet X

you are showing us earth works op, something that every primitive civilization did in some capacity for various reason, not really more sophisticated from an engineer point of view to construct than a mud hut

they are more labor intensive, showing some cooperation was indeed needed to construct them, to boast with it however is akin to black people of today boasting as some major achievement to have a job and take care for their children, you know things the normal people are supposed to do in general

And, the brave afronauts.
We wuz space n' sheeit!

It's literally about 15 feet tall aka more than twice the size of the men in your manlet country you hide with your fake flag.

I see a hill to the right, you could have built the pyramid on top for more height and you'd be able to see in more directions.

The pyramid seems really wide for something built for extra height.

This is most likely some kind of a tomb, Not a watch tower. Artifacts tens of thousands of years ago show funeral like burials. Sorry, but sub-saharan africans werent as advanced as you'd believe. Please present more compelling evidence.

dude, me and couple of friends, provided with some free beer could re-create the african pyramid in few afternoons, mind you - they had thousands of years to do it

jesus fucking christ

(Sage)
>Manlet
>fake flag
>Canadian

Checks out.
It's called expressing ideology, faggot.

>pic related

dumping nigger kino

African Space Programs
youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8

Man Builds His Own Helicopter - Bulawayo, Zimbabwe (1994)
youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs

Cargo Cult
youtube.com/watch?v=qmlYe2KS0-Y

A Tribe In Africa Performs Brain Surgery With No Anesthesia And Leaves A Hole In The Skull Forever
youtube.com/watch?v=_Q3QRhsr124

>spring stuck on just because, and not actually connected to anything
>people using these fucking things to transport heavy loads around
>"this was invented here, and we are very proud of it"

A wooden wagon design from the 1700s being pulled by a person would be more effective than this shit

solarey.net/10-circular-igbo-iron-smelting-pyramids-at-nsude-enugu-state-of-nigeria-africa/

The pyramids were built by the Igbo people who also had the ability to mine and smelt iron at around 2500 BCE, 1500 years earlier than near easterners or Europeans. Racist btfo'd again.

as usual Sup Forums can't respond to overwhelming evidence.

See >

your own sources mention the finds only suggest iron smelting was done, thus more work is needed to verify that, then we have some bronzeworks that were not dated having the complexity of thracian, egyptian and phoenitian crafts - impressive feat to be honest

even if we assume they did indeed knew how to make iron, the knowledge was wasted as it did not developed the region in any meaningful - civilization orientated way

as when the contact was made with the rest of the world, the rest of the world had nothing to learn from them

and fucking finally, if you suggest the pictured mounds of dirt stood for 4500 years I will leave the thread forever laughing my sides off

>Nsude Pyramdis

They aren't where they are supposed to be:

google.com/maps/@6.402035,7.3935569,3a,75y,315.78h,87.41t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-gijnB2FmU2g/Um5eFTXaX7I/AAAAAAAAZM4/BOXcimcUGP8HLRtL0_j6YbSO9QCxtQm0QCJkC!2e4!3e11!6s//lh4.googleusercontent.com/-gijnB2FmU2g/Um5eFTXaX7I/AAAAAAAAZM4/BOXcimcUGP8HLRtL0_j6YbSO9QCxtQm0QCJkC/w203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya99.995285-ro-0-fo100/!7i2508!8i1254

I could be those mud cones in my backyard gtfo op

youtube.com/watch?v=abVrYdYNAyU

Come on now Canada you can do better than this.

Ants built sort of pyramid-ish things too.

they built sandcastles. notice the nigerians never invented anything at all? because stupid nigs

>niggers once piled up some dirt

QUICK, SOMEONE REVISE HISTORY

If this is real they're just mud pyramids.

Bullshit, aliens built those.

Still no refutations, arguments or debunking. That says a lot eh Sup Forums?

Those are anthills.