It's amazing what a skilled politician she is. She weathered W, worked with Obama...

It's amazing what a skilled politician she is. She weathered W, worked with Obama, and is now mopping the floor with Trump. She's catapulted Germany into becoming the de facto leader of the West. The US is hopeless. Britain voted itself out of power. I've never seen such a fast realignment of power except for the fall of the Soviet Empire.

Other urls found in this thread:

informationliberation.com/?id=57043
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do you still have a german flag when clearly you are a part of the EU? germany is looooong gone.

>De Facto Leader of the West

Even Canada is more relevant than the EU province of Germany.

Why do German women always have the best titties?

WRONG

>leader of the free world meme
Reminder that all dissenting opinion will result in wrong-think charges and you'll end up in a gulag

>watch BBC
>Basic income scam coming to Germany
>raffle and announce winners like a game show
>first up..... COAL BURNING WHORE SINGLE MOTHER

Well done Krauts, you will be the death of us all.

I'd like to give her another pearl necklace.

THERE'S A UNION BIGGER THAN YOURS COMING BABY

She is so powerful with all of the military might she controls.

Holy Fuck. I know you're grateful for the old hag cunt letting you into the country, Mohammad, but tone it down a little. Go rape some young schoolgirls or something.

How can anglo bois even compete

Welshlad here, I can't wait to stomp your muslim loving kraut faces in.

Lol. This is exactly what Europeans fought against from 1700 on. People fighting for rights. The right to self government. Fighting against tyranny. Self determination. Kangs we're beheaded. The age of enlightenment it was called.
We're coming full circle it seems.

>Those flaps of bologna

Sorry, I couldn't pay attention to anything else. What where you saying?

She destroyed the German people more than any German leader in history. Yea -- she's a piece of work

Jokes on you OP, I have a granny fetish.

I will tamke that Droopy Dog-looking face and suck her old tits till she Fixes the migrant crisis

>Welp, guess I wont ever have to stop

The leader of the world is the US with our military and our power to impose our currency on other nations.

You aren't the leader of shit. You, sweeden and Canada are actively trying to out cuck each other. Lol

how does one say "nice tits" in German?

>mopping the floor with Trump
lolno
Trump's foreign policy is probably the most effective aspect of his Presidency thus far.

Let he who would not titty fuck Angela Merkel cast the first stone.

There is nothing more pathetic than when a person is pretending they are succeeding and everything is okay when the polar opposite is true.

Merkel has made Germans once again the most hated demographic in Europe. In my country your more likely to be assaulted in a racially motivated attack than a black or Arab.

Germany isn't leading anything beyond a faltering and soon to be defunct union. Anything that was Western about it will be gone within a generation. It's overseen the collapse of the EU with the UK leaving and several other countries moving towards the same decision.

Germany is probably the worst country in Europe. It can't afford any if the problems it has created.

informationliberation.com/?id=57043

Merkel has been a US shadow gov puppet since the Soviet Union collapsed and left her without a master to hide behind.

She has been doing the US bidding while the ever loyal MSM goons spun a tale about how great and independent of a leader she is. The same poeple that pushed for Shillary are in total control of everything she does, hence why now they are trying to prop her up as some kind of counter-pope to Trump. The woman has now ideas of her own, she just waits for orders and executes them. Do you really believe she would have pulled that refugee bullcrap without (((them))) giving her the order to do so? Have you never noticed how the MSM suddenly shifted its tone in favor of her when she made her kneefall before Bush, swearing her loyalty to the (((US)))?

haha kek lol do you have more

What a genuine smile.
I wonder if she regrets lacking a marital partner.

The German people are a bunch of antifa cucks who have been beaten down by holocaust guilt

Merkel is the madam of this whore house where no perversion is refused

>no army
>de facto leader of the west

Große Brüste

I'm gonna go to sleep; it's 10:47 and I have a big day tomorrow.

If anyone is reading this, I sincerely wish you good luck and fulfillment in your life. : ) That's not to say it's a requirement, much less to say I feel forced to tell you. Regardless, you're great. Don't quit quite just yet, you're only beginning.

Much love and luck,
user

>de facto leader of the West

TOP FUCKING KEK HANS

YOU AND WHAT ARMY????

>1 post by this ID

Thanks, user

And all it took was taking germanies gdp per capita down to 35k, and in freefall still.

As the population rises to 8 billion, starvation and poverty will becone more rampant. Population is dramatically outgrowing gdp growth.

This.
Merkel is best leader germany has ever seen. Burgerfaggots are salty they will never enjoy such a brilliant leader

>Merkel is best leader germany has ever seen.
You literally defeated the Great British Empire and the French Empire all while crushing Poland and absorbing Austria, and crushing Belgium resistance AND expelling the party that attempting a coup in 1918-1919. All after suffering the Treaty of Versailles.

Hitler is better than Merkel in every way but morality. And even then I question it, because after Hitler you still had your own native population living on your remaining lands. Merkel hands it to brown men.

Maybe one day youll understand that violence is not the answer. But you're a turkroach, so youre unable to understand this.