Leftist are funnier because they are smarter

How can we compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nj12LaDvwKA
youtu.be/1bmMl2OGVQ0
kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible
youtube.com/watch?v=jk6gjqMrOy8
youtube.com/watch?v=cPrzkkbxFeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aE00IrkHk10
youtube.com/watch?v=lTby-UMHvx0
youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage. Let it slide
I post dipshit

Not even in my top 20 list of best AJ memes

This is better

youtube.com/watch?v=nj12LaDvwKA

>Leftist are funnier
First time a lefty has made me laugh!

Jokes don't stop bullets you guise.

This board was reaching levels of hilarity that shouldn't have been possible before the leftist invasion
Kys

It competes by about 450k more view

Alex Jones is funnier than any Alex Jones parody.

Leftist will always win. How do you think progress happens.

This Alex Jones indie parody is more a damning indictment on indie rock's incapability to wield irony with the care it deserves than it is on Jones himself. The Death Grips and other Alex Jones parodies are far better. This one is lazy, nonsensical, and bandwagon-hopping.

Leftists are angry unfunny uptight retards, but this is funny. Everyone likes it and it gives AJ a bigger audience. 6 years ago I was an anarchist lefty who listened to him for the entertainment. Now I'm stuck here.
The people who made this video have no idea what Pandora's Box they opened up.

>How do you think progress happens.
Through genocide

And bullets dont stop drones.

Weak thinking. Low frequency.

What leftist call progreas, is literally genocide by another name, you retard

Leftists ban their own jokes.

pic related
youtu.be/1bmMl2OGVQ0

This.

The same thing happened when the media started freaking out over "Pastor Anderson" during the battaclan shooting. He made a video about why France deserves to get BTFO by savages, and the media was flipping out.

I watched the video and I was like "Haha holy shit this guy is nuts...haha..well actually that's a good point...yeah okay I could see that...huh I wonder what his other videos are like"

Now I watch him every few days. Same thing happened with Jones, I thought he was a joke but after watching him I found that his show is actually pretty good.

White genocide isnt real.

kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible

This is how life works here.

You have two types of people, traditionalists and progressives.

Traditionalist are good at holding thing together, manning the fort, and keeping people safe.

Progressives are jumpy, artistic, and inspirational.

If the world had nothing but progressives, shit would go crazy and you would have awful decisions and no real direction.

If the world had nothing but traditionalists, nothing would happen in terms of advancement and things would be dull mentally.

Progressives create, and traditionalists keep them in check.

You faggots had 8 years of the biggest cuck in office, and now you get 8 years of the iron first.

You're welcome.

Leftist might be self righteous but at least they try to go against the grind. Leftist have love, togetherness. Thats why California is the shining Jewel of America. It is the west. The epitome of it. And its the opposite of everything on pol. It is love and good vibes.

haha its funny because its ironic because alex jones and soft indie rock dont go together and irony is the funniest thing ever lmoa

This is so beautiful it made my cry, the swamp must be drained.

This inspires me to start the violent offensive stage. God speed everyone.

And when the baby boomers start dropping like flies it will be a new era of progress that would leap ten thousand years.

Then 7 sins will always be defeated by the 7 virtues. It might be the hard choice. But it is the right choice. And humanity is good.

Trumps greatest gift is that he destroyed liberals ability to be funny. They can neither laugh nor make others laugh.

We are laughing.

Holy shit this

If you ever watch a leftist comedian, they barely laugh. They just clap in a butthurt manor the entire time

Leftist are just over all smarter, more talented. Dont worry its not a competition or anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=jk6gjqMrOy8

>mfw they try to make fun of alex jones but it just ends up redpilling more liberals when they watch his stuff

glorious

also this alex jones song is much better:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPrzkkbxFeQ

A new era of conservatives is on the rise, the millennial generation was a genetic failure and became the tools of corrupt leaders of the west.

The millennial generation also had a low child birth rate from 90-98. Gen Z is going to control the near the future. Your drugs, weed, and degeneracy won't touch them.

Expect nationalism to rise. Neo-Left is evil and destructive. You are pushing drugs, violence, and sexual fetishes that are immoral and non-humanistic.

You people would have gotten away with it but you took a step too far, and then walked a mile. Expect the Rewind button to be pushed and the person standing infront to go MIA.

Obama, Bush, Clintons, Schumer, Soros....

They will never leave a foot note in history that doesn't scold the name.

The only + that can out of the past 20? years is that the world sees what happens when you stand absent and let your leaders run the nation out of check.

Thank you Obama, for showing the future generations that our government can't be trusted to do the right thing.

That video was mocking the left hahahhaha

>mutants mean the Germanic race isn't dying out

This. Alex Jones is a genius entertainer. I know he's a Jew controlled opposition, but I still love listening to him.

>daily reminder that Tyrone is an Irish name

This

This guy actually has some funny shit.

I watched a few of his specials, this guy seriously puts on a show. Definitely works his ass off.

"Leftist are funnier because they are smarter."
Actually Alex went fucking 4d Chess on this shit and pretty much claimed it for his own because it was using his likeness. he posted it on FB and had a personalized intro and outro praising the song and saying that it has helped his channel grow even more and then went on to say next week hes gona do a special video breaking down everything said in the video with links and proof supporting everything he said.

Also I agree Alexgrips is the best mash up.

Lol, Alex actually liked the video you stupid nigger. He basically thanked them.

youtube.com/watch?v=aE00IrkHk10

That actually was fucking hilarious. First good leftie meme I've seen in years. Congratulations.

Lmao Gen Z isnt right wing. Sure the sons and daughters of righties will be right wing. But they will never make up for the boomers. These are the last days of conservatism. In 20-30 years their will be a power struggle and leftist will begin to conquer everything. Righties love to use that word. Conquer.

Sounds like garbage. Leftist have far left you behind. Join us. Or be obsolete.

youtube.com/watch?v=lTby-UMHvx0

Hey you dumb shit, you remember in the 60's when the boomers were in their 20's and they were all hippie leftist pieces of shit? People get more conservative when they age.

Race doesnt exist.

Video's pretty funny though

i thought you said left wingers were smart? lmaoo

We are.

What about the colbert parody?
Come on.

I'm hooked on DMT

(deluxe memetic transmissions)

>progressives
>virtuous

sorry witnessed too much DMTs to post picrelated

Objectively wrong.

Gen Z will be fine, Millenials are fucking awful and they will be a plague until they are in their mid 50s.

A lot of boomers stayed "Liberal" but its a conservative liberal breed now.

They got jobs and became functional. They never where completely fixed though. Drugs and Degeneracy plagued them.

OP is going to be really dissapointed when third wave feminism dies and this neo-liberal white hate shit gets thrown away in a decade.

>tfw Super Deluxe memed so dankily that it was a major reason Trump got elected

They will be the last to hang

>tfw intellectually superior leftist
>cant figure out why flooding europe with a gorillion niggers is a bad idea
someone explain it to me pls

This is also funny, this whole set was funny. Politics dont matter when you are practiced and can laugh at yourself. Craft is on point here.

Mental Illness in one picture.

Ha

Wait how is this supposed to be anti alex jones?? Made me like him more tbqh

Leftists aren't funny. They are the least funny people. All the comedians and celebrities only claim they are leftists, because being a republican in hollywood is a career killer. We have no way of knowing how many funny celebrities are actually republicans, but I'd wager a lot since they are rich.

The Alt-Light is the REAL racists. They can't even discriminate what they've been told and what they see before their eyes. I wonder if the Alt-Light would even be a thing if it wasn't for yid funding?

smart girl

This series of videos in particular crowned Trump meme king before he even won the nom. Thanks again Super Deluxe, this is the world you memed!

youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88

Leftists don't have a sense of humor or a critically thinking brain. Their brains simply vomit the political agenda of their owners.