Is Sup Forums a full-on counter culture now? I'm seeing WE WUZ KANGZ, JQ, and other stuff in my regular life...

Is Sup Forums a full-on counter culture now? I'm seeing WE WUZ KANGZ, JQ, and other stuff in my regular life, plainly stated and totally outside of political context. Even one of my work buddies in Jew York completed my sentence when I stopped short of calling something a redpill. We've never talked about politics, and before that I had no doubt he was lefty.

How many people have been spending every night here - with wide, bloodshot eyes - for the last 4 months, like I have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vmlyePmLIVE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've been here for years. This is going places.

>4 months

decade plus here. i rarely post anymore.

I post when I feel like saying something
get me out of this hell, it's been like 10 years now

Yes being a retarded marxist is no longer edgy and cool. Fascism is the new counterculture. One of my hipster friends who was a cuck just 4 years ago literally went to full 1488 this election

>Is Sup Forums a full-on counter culture now?
Yeah but we gotta keep pushing and inventing new shit. We wanna be the culture, not the counter-culture. I want fucking multiple Sup Forumsacks in Congress within a decade.

Holy fuck i live in Australia and i screamed WE in the cinemas when i went to see Get Out and someone else scremed WAS KANGZ. Was the best moment in my life. So many crypto pollacks around these days.

WE

I work with a qt3.14 of Mexican descent who retweeted Sup Forums news forever the other day. I couldn't believe it.

Lexy if you are in this thread I would fuck the ever living shit out of you and I know we came close, but I'm too loyal, but if you do lurk Sup Forums then that's a lot of points and I might just give you some dick now.

i belive WE WAS KANGZ N SHIT came from Sup Forums

still, it's fucking funny and fundamentally racist. for that Sup Forums deserves at least some credit

I'm on here everyday and pretty much throughout the day since I have a computer/desk job.

But you're right. Sup Forums and Sup Forums are becoming much more popular from the memes to posting style

Something is def happening

nothing is out of our reach.

Bet she ain't even qt material.

I've been here about 6 years. I post mostly for myself. I kind of use this board as an outlet to improve my writing and thinking skills. It's an unlimited source of interesting writing prompts for me.

same.
i remember pics of moot scuba diving and when Sup Forums had frames.

i almost never post anymore.

Heard some schoolkids on the bus the other talking about how their teacher was such a cuck

i'm quite certain i interact with crypto/pol/ daily. no matter where i go. even at permacucked uni

WAZ

>How many people have been spending every night here
If I'm not here (due to ban) I'm banting Kikes and niggers on Twitter.

lol pls be true.

says you, i will neck myself before the day I have to deal with fascist normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ive been here since you could join the empire as a flag

7 years on and off here.

I think it's fantastic that people are starting to come here. We have a chance to educate the masses.

Oh, and yes, I've got work in 6 hours, need to get up in 5, and I don't plan to sleep for another hour. So that Sup Forums hacker is messing with my sleep patterns.

honestly,

i think so.

in the past month, I have seen:

-people calling each other cucks in 3 different mmo vidyas

-me have an actual debate about flat earth with other people

-have a random hispanic guy i met in a bar talk about how the jews own everything

absolutely bizarre. the containment wall has been breached

She is, but you won't bait me to posting her Twitter on here I don't feel comfortable doxxing her. I won't post a picture either because you homos will absolutely find out who she is from it.

She always did talk like a republican. She certainly hates this new SJW brand of the left. Regardless her lurking Sup Forums still took me by surprise. I would have railed the living daylights out of her and maybe started a relationship, but I had a prior commitment.

Kys nigger

dis my zeitgeist now, suck it kikes.

>Oh, and yes, I've got work in 6 hours, need to get up in 5,
>wagecuck
>flag

checks out

KANGS

>we wuz kangs is mainstream
Thank God, this meme is fucking stupid.

Looks like the world is finding out he was right after all

>I kind of use this board as an outlet to improve my writing and thinking skills. It's an unlimited source of interesting writing prompts for me.

I do the exact same thing, great method.

>get me out of this hell, it's been like 10 years now

good film tho

It's a meme just like any other. Jfc shut up

In what planet. Lmao.

>making near six figures
>sitting at a desk
>writing code
>at home
>still not at senior position (usually 115k+ if you're really good)
>one year in college, dropped out because I already had a job

Yep, definitely a wagecuck.

Im 25 and I have noticed how red pilled my younger brothers age group is. It's crazy. He is 20 this year.

>crypto/pol/
It's been my suspicion for a little while now, even in this leftist hellhole. But this is one of those things where if you broach the topic and miscalculate, you have potentially brought a hostile leftist enemy upon yourself.

If any of the cuckolds in my facebook knew I was doing this, they would either ostracize me or possibly even seek to destroy my career. These are the same faggots who are overwhelmed with virtue when they rant about making gays a protected class.

>1 post by this id

>tons of ultra-lurkers on Sup Forums
>the culture and direction of the entire board is controlled by the few who actually post, taking the lurkers with them
How much different would Sup Forums be if all these lurkers posted more often? I'm mostly a lurker myself and have often thought about this.

You guys are the same age group.

Sup Forums is the quickest moving political forum in the world

We get more unique views a month than buzzfeed and Reddit combined. Do you understand why people call people shills and shit? BG Kumbi who is a Trump supporting troll was on Fox News 2 nights ago.
youtu.be/vmlyePmLIVE

Been browsing for 2 years, started when I was 16

It'd be like the good ol' Sup Forums, where there was a bit more political diversity than the fascism meme.

Then again, if all the lurkers started posting, we'd see the regressive lefties too. So I'm kind of glad they don't post, lest we see Salon editorial staff starting slide threads just to fuck with the skinheads.

yea i watch random vids and see Sup Forums tier comments all the time. it only gets bigger every day, interested to see where we are in a few year. truly amazing times

Im convinced I have at least 10 friends on facebook (all from southern california) that come on here on the reg. The posts they like, the things they share, all have a Sup Forums like quality to them. Not surprisingly, they're almost all military people

How is it racist to repeat something that blacks say on the regular?

>been here a decade, bro
>uses newflags

Sup Forums always wanted this. to have our culture and ideology be subtly implemented into the mainstream.

Oldfags never thought we would ever accomplish it. and sometimes i can't believe what Sup Forums has done in just 3 years. I can still remember when we were slower than /r9k/

The strong, viral spread of our memes will win us the race war.

>Regardless her lurking Sup Forums still took me by surprise
Retweeting pol news forever is not the same thing as having ever been to Sup Forums
Most of the people who follow that account seem like normies including Levi

This is what I think people don't understand. Back in the glory days of Sup Forums, we were literally 15 year olds living at home, still able to stir up shit anywhere. Now, we're mid 20's in all kinds of professions, news, military, economics, everything. In every country in the world that matters. And it's no longer about the Lulz, it's an actual motivation behind us now, the lulz are just icing

Holy shit.
This right here? This is autism. Not Sup Forums "lel autistic XDD" autism, no. This is legitimate, medical grade autism. This is what mothers everywhere fear when they find out they're pregnant. This is what gets put up for adoption because parents "aren't ready for this type of responsibility". This is what Midwest American idiots think comes as a result of vaccination. This is what kills families. This is what kids think of when they hear "slow". This is fucking autism. You are so fucking reported. I can't believe you bring this shit in here again and again and again. You listen here you underaged shitdicked little cumguzzler: THIS. ISN'T. FUNNY. It's not cute or charming or something that gives people a smile, it's a waste of time, a waste of space, and an eyesore. You make me worry, really really worry about the state of my generation where the hell is our world gonna go if it's run by shit-stained cuntminds like you that have NO originality and NO creative drive AT ALL. You contribute nothing at all to this board, nothing at all to your fellow peers. You are worse than a dumbass my asinine little friend, you are a black hole of faggotry and stupidity. You suck in the people around you and corrupt them with your cancerous posts. Your very existence is robbing this world of all things good. Leave this place, sell your computer, give the money to someone with brains who can wisely use it. These threads are pure cancer, happening fags. Nothing will happen.

>when you finally break your addiction to Sup Forums only to find out that the real world has become Sup Forums
The is truly no escape

In all honesty, the value of memes is severely under-estimated. Propaganda which not only spreads itself but is also improved by the people it influences is incredibly powerful.

I guess we're lucky Sup Forums discovered it before some CIA thinktank did.

Some cunt on huffington post is going to write an """"article"""""""" about it by the time Black Panther comes out.

Closest I got to crpyto/pol/ was a group of college students saying that they identify as an attack helicopter but thats pretty much a normie meme at this point.

Pretty much, but it is not because of Sup Forums but because of two factors

A: basic youth renegades going against the system they were born under

And

B: said system pushing back harder than ever because it feels threatened

Put those together and you have a counter culture where our banter becomes political policy

>Glory days of Sup Forums

There's a reason to the old saying; "Sup Forums was never good."

Watch: by 2020, j-moot and plebbit will have killed pol and t_d

>new flags
>new

pol news is actual Sup Forums, as "I Fucking Want to Suck Science's Trap Cock" is actual science

Still, it shows potential

Well, comparatively speaking, it was shit compared to Sup Forums in its prime, "Sup Forums was never good" is also a meme like Millhouse, where the meme is just to say it's not a meme. And Sup Forums got progressively worse over the course of the last 10 years, there was a time where it actually did stuff and actually made memes. Now it's just traps, blacked threads, and social media shit. So yeah, it always sucked to some degree, but it used to suck not too bad.

i used to be pretty left leaning, got pushed right by the insanity and realised the values i was forming weren't mine.
they really need to not educate kids with one side as the default

as a bonus one of my high school teachers tried to low-key push Marxism on me, don't know why but they wouldn't stop talking about the benefits

oh yeah and my international economics teacher was a jew

>4 months
NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Dude. You're more like a brother to me.

We can still hang out if you want.

It is an addiction. There is no such thing as "check pol for 5 minutes"

oh yeah my point was that more and more people get shoved into the pit as their purity tests continue failing

so that six figures is after taxes right?

We still need to be vigilant because the Jews and niggers are still out there

This might have been the first anti-SJW meme I saw.

>2020
hahaha i think you mean 2016

but i'll give you the work at home thing. you're not a wagecuck

you're livin the dream

>th-they're not new
They've been here longer than you, perhaps.

jesus christ that is some serious kpm (kangz per minute)

>the last 4 months
I lurked for 2 years before I even posted, this is disgusting.

>newflags
holy shit user kys
you dont belong here

KANG

>not enough confidence for 2+ years to make a post on an anonymous message board

you realized the "lurk maor faggot" is just used to get idiots to go away?

Sup Forums is becoming more mainstream but the board has rapidly gone to shit. All the variety adn dynamism has gone to shit. Don't think it's gonna last desu

Sorry, but you have to go back. The flags don't belong, just like the people who use or defend them.

has nothing to do with Sup Forums u fag

it's weird, i heard some roasty say "feels bad man". almost had exposed my powerlevel exposed. my sister once told me about pizzagate, i told her it's just a conspiracy. strange times indeed

I've seen people use OY VEY or 6 MILLION a lot more often, mostly online

Sup Forums has been mainstream for quite some time now

>more people get shoved into the pit as their purity tests continue failing
This is why leftism is self-defeating. It exists solely to manufacture elites through social posturing. The goal of every leftist is to construct a reality (by any means) that positions them to the left of others.

Salon-tier lefties wouldnt have the stomach to start more than _one_ slide thread once Sup Forums became wise to their game--how could they respond to NEETs slinging gore/other fucked shit just at the prospect of triggering them? posting articles in favor of #transYouth? theres a reason this isnt a thing currently

yup, they were dumb then and they're dumb now.

literally top-down creativity

>here's a list of predetermined larp groups you can choose to be a part of that have no representation in real life (outside of repub/dem flag)

flaggers are beyond redemption, that's why you don't see their flags in real life, only in the internets ether

>youre here forever

interesting. expand moar if you can

>MOOOOODSSSSS

I came to Sup Forums about nine years ago, started coming to Sup Forums during Zimmerman, began sticking around once Sup Forums harbor happened.

The only funny shit it did was troll various small sections of the internet like ebaums or habbo.

It wasn't a school bus user

>Sup Forums is becoming more mainstream but the board has rapidly gone to shit.

you mean the bots that post the 'Sup Forums btfo', 'white bois can't compete' and 'why does Sup Forums hate lauren southern' threads are daily trash?

I virtue signal and wonder how many others are virtue signalling to throw a layer of doubt on their power level

Haha if I hung the ol worm out there you would've bitten.

not defending them retard just pointing out that they arent new i fucking hate them too user

ding ding ding
It's just a way for leafs and jews to hide their flags, which is why all flagfags should be disregarded and denounced.

>"Mr. Driver? Why is their a large sweaty man sitting in the back of the bus?"
>"Quiet Jimmy I think he has a gun"