ATTN: Niggers

Jews did slavery. A white man freed the slaves. Let's unite against these fucking kikes.

>The DeWolf family were the most active and largest slave trading family in all of the United States
>They were Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

webdesign97.tripod.com/shalominstitutepromotinghebrewunderstandingofscripture/id30.html
books.google.com/books?id=zs0VJTbNwfAC&lpg=PA5&pg=PA5#v=onepage&q&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews also financed the slaves ships which brought your people to America, or they simply outright owned them.

Jews also ran the slave trade in Brazil.

lots of slaves in Brazil

not to mention the entire English colony

and the Caribbean

heres some more slave ships owned by kikes

the transatlantic slave trade? jews.

bump

40% of jews in the american south were jews according to david duke and the nation of islam despite only being not even 2% of the population

also look up the companies that did the slave trading. They make up most of our modern banks and rail way system like JP Morgan, Lehman brothers, and Barclay's

also christopher columbus brought 5 sephardic jews with him to the new world whom convinced him to bring back natives to spain to be slaves

when the king of spain expelled the jews on august 2nd, 1492 most of them went to the netherlands and founded the dutch east indies company that did a lot of slave trading in the new world.

The jews who set up in the americas weren't hesitant to trade with the natives and they often traded cheaply dutch made shiny beads in exchange for land, fur, and materials (jews out jewing natives before da whiteman came in)

also New Port and New York (New Amsterdam at the time) became the biggest jewish community centers in north americas and this can be supported by looking up and finding out that the vast majority of kosher food came from these areas

I don't have the source for this but I once read that of the original 128 slave ships in new port, 120 of them were directly owned by jews

jewish history is extremely embedded in dixie land
I read a commentary many years ago about how the design of the confederate nation flag was supposed to have a christian cross on it, but this idea was scrapped because no one wanted to offend the jews that made up a significant portion of the funders and slave owners of the confederacy

There's no evidence the Dewolfs were Jewish.

In James Pope-Hennessy's, Sins of the Fathers: A Study of the Atlantic Slave Traders 1441-1807, he states the following:

Miss Abigail married one of her brother's supercargoes, Marc Antoine de Wolfe, a Jew from the French island of Guadeloupe. De Wolf settled down in his wife's home town of Bristol, Rhode Island, and sent several of their eight sons into the slave trade.

>I read a commentary many years ago about how the design of the confederate nation flag was supposed to have a christian cross on it,
It does have a Christian cross on it- Saint Andrew's

That's strange. Where can I read it?

Wolf and Wolfe are characteristic Jewish surnames. The "de" indicates french nobility, but Wolf is not a french surname. This is consistent with a common practice of Jews in the US - Jews who possessed only a first name when they arrived in the US would create embellished surnames to give themselves an air of dignity. To the upper classes this was a cheap trick, but presumably it had some effect on the lower classes. A good analogy is the case of the character Trimalchio in Petronius, who chooses an ostentatious and kingly name once he earns his freedom from slavery.

Also look at OP's pic of mark de wolf

the man looks clearly jewish

>hooked nose
>bulging forehead
>ear placement is below the eyes
>thin lips
>weird eye shape (though that might be because of the low quality of the pic)
all are characteristics of an ashkenazi jew

webdesign97.tripod.com/shalominstitutepromotinghebrewunderstandingofscripture/id30.html

forgot pic related

I am talking about the nation flag

Charles Moise, a self-described “southerner of Jewish persuasion” objected that the symbol of a particular religion (i.e., Christianity) should not be made the symbol of the nation. Miles later explained the diagonal cross was preferable because it “avoided the religious objection about the cross (from Jews & many Protestant sects)
on page 5
books.google.com/books?id=zs0VJTbNwfAC&lpg=PA5&pg=PA5#v=onepage&q&f=false

I know, but I've seen whites with those features. That one nazi official, for instance.

Also, I've never known thin kips to be a jewish trait. I've always thought of Jews as having full lips.

it's usually the top lip is thin and the bottom lip will be full

I only bring that up because my mother used to tell me beware of women with a thin upper lip because that is just a trait that is common among (((them)))

forgot pic