Native Coloradan here. What the fuck are we gonna do with these pesky fucking californians and texans?

Native Coloradan here. What the fuck are we gonna do with these pesky fucking californians and texans?

>texans buy, develop and subdivide land, driving up its cost for the sake of speculation
>Californians move into the area wanting the "lifestye"
>They can't live without their cheap mexican labor, their starbucks, their fiberoptic internet or their freeways
>act surprised when the majority of the poor people who've been living there are conservative and get really mad about them gentrifying

I call for a purge. Whose with me?

GAS THE TRANSPLANTS STATES WAR NOW!

Liberal Californians are cancer of the worst type

They are, man.

And they're the worst kind of fucking human being.

>live in fucking huge houses
>"claim to be green"
>need nannies and housemaids
>can't be bothered to do any housework or renovation

fuck these people

Fellow Coloradoan here, all is already lost. Our pristine state will never be again.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but the sooner you accept it and move on, the better.

It was. Now get out, human.

>gentrifying
Go fuck yourself you commie piece of shit. And nobody cares anymore about your rats nest shit hole so don't worry. Even fucking Missouri will be legal next year and then the country by 2020

Enjoy the winter you sad cunt

Don't ask me, I'm from Kentucky.

>XD I'm gonna move to Denver and enjoy the pot and high HDI
Your state is already lost. Hundreds of thousands of white, liberal millennial s are moving there each year and bringing with them liberal voting patterns and filthy minorities. You'll never vote red again. Join the ranks of Virginia, Nevada, and Florida.

You all can fucking die for all I care.

Keep your volvo, faggy cyclist pants, and whole foods.

Sage.

I can empathize polbro

T. Angry Arizonan

It's got the best climate and the best laws and hardly any niggers and is pretty.

I'm coming for you.

But am actually nice so get over it.

>rose colored glasses

the front range has been a haven of degeneracy for 40 years

>people want to come to Colorado for the natural beauty
>the first thing they do is put McMansions all over the landscape

That's fucking everywhere though.

I JUST WANT TO HUNT, HAVE MY GUNS, FISH, BACK PACK, HIKE AND SKI AND RAFT

I JUST WANT TO WORK MY 9-5 AUTOMECHANICS JOB REEEEEEEEE

I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO BLEED OUT THE NOSE FOR PROPERTY OR GOODS

GODDAMNIT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

The Californians stopped flooding in. Now it's fucking Midwesterners. You can't walk two feet without seeing someone in Cubs gear

I transplanted from Iowa, been here 7 years, very liberal where I live but I'm not leaving, you can come try I guess. Fuck the natives.

The purge is necessary. The liberal migrants will turn Colorado into full blown California if not removed.

I'm a native Virginian user, we feel the same way. Transplants have completely fucked my state up. Luckily my woman is from Texas so at least I have an out when shit gets too bad

That's a good thing though. California is too hot, the area of Colorado is much better.

Literally it's not like you own that land faggots.

Liberals ruin places and then move onto places that haven't been ruined yet, repeating the cycle.

All this would be solved with private property and contracts, forcing people to accept and embrace rules before moving in, but nobody listens to us.

no hate pls

Places with the highest standard of living are blue, reminder.

You soon

yes

They fucked up their state have to move and don't reassess or change in the least

I've lived in Colorado since I was born 33 years ago and that hippy faggot looks like 10,000 hippy faggot Coloradans I've been seeing my entire life where do you live like fuckin Julesburg?

Texan here, please gas them for us.

thanks

Reminder, if you actually believe that communism works you are far dumber than people who believe democracy actually works.

Superior

And if you don't see the influx of creeps you're not paying attention

Denver went from a nice, little town to a wannabe San Francisco. I honestly never thought I would leave. Now I'm not so sure.

Denver looks like a Somali refugee camp. Literal filth living in the streets

Texan here.
>shot CO wildlife
>smoked CO weed
>drank CO beer
>pounded CO slopes
>loved CO girls
>bought a house in Denver
Sorry.

Yall'r honorary Texans. Shout out to Big Burger World, Canon City.

Native Coloradans are literally the strongest race of people in the world

Why do ALL (((migrants))) do this???

>live in a place
>it sucks
>move to anothe place
>"it doesn't feel like home"
>change the new place to be just like the old place
>the new place now sucks

EVERY fucking time. Why?

leave, you made what you made where you came from and you had to flee

Lol nice complaints faggot. I have no regrets about moving to CO. It's a free country, moron.

I'm moving from VT next month and there's NOTHING you can do about it

You're an infection

I did leave, my honorary Texan brother. I'm overseas mooching shekels from the jew-n in Gookistan. But I will return. And on that day, you'll be glad to have a trueborn redneck Texan brother on your side.

Meh, all the natives here just smoke weed and engage in degeneracy just like everywhere. Y'all aren't better than anyone else.

Hi Styx, you'll love it
more of you less commiefornians please

Germanic European moving to the U.S to live with a friend next year, he's open to moving anywhere(except the west coast for time-zone reasons)
What city would you guys recommend? I'd genuinely be afraid of snapping and killing someone if the city was TOO leftist
My friend wants to go to Boulder or Austin which I hear are nice but pretty lefty,
Thinking NH as is 92% white but very cold.

the kind of shitty thing about most of those liberal californians is that THEY AREN'T FUCKING CALIFORNIANS TO BEGIN WITH.

They all move to SF or LA from nowhere and then claim to be Californian because it fits their lifestyle and worldview. Then when newer faggots come they get all butthurt and move out but say they are Californian.

Fuck these people.

You guys don't get it. Deep down all Coloradans hate transplants. But only certain groups of transplants.
Our home-grown bolder hippies and libers hate Texans.
The Libertarians and conservatives hate Californians.
It's a purple state boys, and we are in the middle of a game of political tug of war.

Boulder voted 70% for Hillary if that helps
Its a college town and 90% white though

You are dog !

Don't care. It's the right thing to do.

When are Americans going to admit that Indian reserves are a mistake. They are complete shit holes that exist with the sole purpose to continue the Indians are superior circle jerk. Literally nothing good comes from having these reserves. It is just a waste of good land and a lot of tax payer money.

Dude, chill out and smoke some weed brah

Yes, we should steal their oil now that we've given them the no-man's-land to live on like bastards, and then have a media blackout about it then pretend to feel sorry about shit later as we always do.

oregon here. theyll never leave. more will come. if you ever confront a californian either in the state or in your state, theyll insist they aren't "that kind" of californian and decry the state while trying to terraform every area they move to into a carbon copy of it. literally trash humans.

You shouldn't have given them land in the first place. Americans obviously don't understand how conquering works, you keep what you take. Just imagine the shitshow if Europeans would've given land away during colonization. Neil Armstrong wouldn't have gotten to the moon.

I love watching internal fighting between US states. Fucking Californians!

You eat dog!

>the "lifestye"

This means weed right?

REAL TEXANS STAY IN TEXAS

FUCK EVERYWHERE AND EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING ELSE