More #SpencerGate with Richard Spencer, in His Own Words!

SpencerGate.WordPress.com
Don't take our word for it! Look and See For Yourself! #SpencerGate The Crucial Truth You Need To Know!

youtube.com/watch?v=T2V4HWLp_o0

SpencerGate.WordPress.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ij3C2aXCR8g
youtube.com/watch?v=53OOmTAJskM
youtube.com/watch?v=6xGghwy35rM
youtube.com/watch?v=EOI8v9dtx-c
vid.me/K5zz
BasedStickMan.WordPress.com
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holy shit i knew this guy seemed kinda off

American Patriots Confront, Expose & Document The Dual-Israeli AIPAC ZOG at AIPAC 2017 in Washington D.C. to Expose The Truth to The American People

vid.me/K5zz

BasedStickMan.WordPress.com

bump for truth bomb

20 min at 200 degrees

>put all your eggs in one CIA controlled opposition basket goyim

The CIA subverted and destroyed the Hippy movement. if anyone thinks they wouldn't send a LARPer to try and subvert potential Nazism 2.0 at least once you're insane

let's vet the leaders not settle for the first NPI and Bush family connected one that comes along - who also had the connections to get on CNN somehow

Barbara Lerner Spectre and CIA LARPer Spencer are two sides to the same Jewish coin

have to vet any leaders of the new right for subverters

Fuck off Morpheus

sage this shill thread.

CIA SPENCER

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Man you need to learn something called research HIS DAUGHTER released that photo!!!

FED ICE RADIO ARE CIA - MILITARY ASSETS! Listen to Sinead's material and she explains their encounters with them in person. Have you met Lana and Henrik in person? Okay then.

Plenty of Evidence Lana may be a Eastern European Jewess.
But that's besides the fact they work for the Dual Israeli ZOG.

Like Spencer!

Fed Ice Radio literally will soon have their own compilations of #FedIceGate

Anyways RICHARD SPENCER'S Soviet Jewess thing gf is the one who RELEASED the photo. GET ON TWITTER AND SOCIAL MEDIA AND FIND NINA, his ex/current idek gf or wife thing and ask her yourself she has publicly announced and admits to releasing it she claims it. So she released that photo and Fed Ice is retardifying you White Genocide Lover CIA Fed Agent or Retard.

>holy shit they're onto CIA LARPer Spencer we better shift the attention making them think Red Ice TV is 'Fed' instead to discredit them

You're the one who is obsessed with Fed Ice Radio the confirmed Fed Agents of The Dual Israeli AIPAC ZOG.

I mean what kind of a CIA agent / conspiracy theorist nutjob retarded fuck would think that Trump wasn't a Jew? I mean look at the Dump!!!

And Fed Ice loves him. You're a fucking retard if you love Fed Ice Radio. It's so obvious, retard (or agent, which would make sense in this case Lana the Mudshark I bet!).

He's trying to out Jew the Jew, this strategy only works for Sup Forums.

Let's put your theory to the test
ID: PzhFqQ/V

because your a retard with an irrelevant opinion here or just some abc fed agent of the jew terrorist world order.

Look the thing is the American gov is occupied by a Central Dual Israeli ZOG behind White Genocide in American. Trump is Pro Israel. And who are America's occupiers Behind White Genocide in America? ISRAEL. DUAL ISRAELI CITIZENS.

Meanwhile look at Red Ice pushing Trump. So if Israel is behind white genocide in America because Israel is the occupiers of America thus The American ZOG; That means that supporting Trump is Pro Israel because Trump is Pro Israel.
And being pro Israel is being PRO-White-Genocide. Get it? Pretty simple unless you don't care and are a larper yourself or a retard.

Red Ice pushes Trump and leans towards being Pro Israel even interviews Israelis and askes them to plz kill all the muzzies when that's not going to help end the one world israeli zog behind white genocide in all white nations retard or fed zog agent.

He is a kike put in place to make the right look worse.

PS since ZOG'Merca is occupied by The Dual-Israeli ZOG this means that the CIA is Pro-Israel and Pro White Genocide.

So why would I be part of that? I'm not Pro-Israel like Fed Ice Radio and Trump and The Dual Israeli ZOG which is Behind White Genocide in AMERICA and WORLD WIDE. Think about that, fellow Intellectual Goyim Readers!

I'm not Pro Israel. Not at all.

Look, I'll prove it:
American Patriots Confront, Expose & Document The Dual-Israeli AIPAC ZOG at AIPAC 2017 in Washington D.C. to Expose The Truth to The American People

vid.me/K5zz

Reminder that these are actual shills attempting to use divide/conquer tactics.

Literally none of this matters, Spencer is just one man. The people who follow him are what is important, he can be replaced or abandoned at any time.

The fact that you attack him rather than attempt to enlighten potential/current followers of his makes me believe that you are a shill from the other side trying to divide and conquer.
>especially when you do this based on flimsy evidence and/or absurd claims

Convince the majority followers of the truths about the Jews/Zionism and present them with the best path forward for our race. This will nullify any potential attempt of his to lead them astray AND it will correct the course of the movement that you believe he is leading astray.
>or you can admit that you have no intentions of doing this and out yourself as a shill

>Adamic Amethyst
What a faggot name. Topkek Moarpheus, keep trying bud. Don't forget the sage folks