Is Bionicle the most redpilled children's toy?

Is Bionicle the most redpilled children's toy?
Lore:
>Toa are each heroes of their respective race which are kept ethnically homogeneous
>they work together in unity to fight the evil Makuta [Jew]
>the world is in perfect harmony when each homogeneous race is left to their own work and specialties to build up Metru Nui [The World]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5WWNR-L7AM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

I had a few like 12 years ago

Fuck yes

> Makuta is scheming infinitely for more power like a Jew
> Puts Mata Nui (The goyim) to sleep to prevent him from fighting his plans
> Makuta (Jewry) and Mata Nui (awakened goyim) fight at the end time to determine the fate of the universe

>tfw made other toa fags mad with the ice toa due to his shield giving him an edge in bionicle duels in elementary school

Ice Toa was my nigga

Plant toa had an axe though and a cool ass mask

There was no plant toa, not in the original set

fuck yea bionicle

He means the green forest one. Which totally had an axe.

Hella based, my dudes :^)

>You now have nostalgia for bionicle
>It's always been there

FUCK I HEAR THE SONG FROM THAT ONE TRAILER

Tahu
Kopaka
Gali
Lewa
Onua
Pohatu

why do i still remember this stuff

Was Mata Nui redpilled?

Really, why should you ever forget it?

The universe was actually pretty interesting and memorable, Greg Farshtey does/did some cool stuff.

I actually had all of those bionicles in your picture op. The blue one was my favorite, i used to play with it in the bathtub. i also had those autistic looking ones with the levers in the back that make them peck their heads or some shit

Ah yes the Bohrok

The Bohrok

How come the brown bionicles had upside down bodies ?
I was a poor kid and could afford fuck all so I chose the white and blue bionicles

so the gears were on their legs and not the arms, they live in the desert and are good runners

they all have the black ball on their chest, except the water one, who has a cleavage piece

Fuck yes these were the shit
I think it was 2003??? I remember I'd always beat other kids because I'd flip those white parts upside down so they acted like thangs
Damn I won so many of those 6 masks that came out with them I always liked the dark blue and light green masks
Damn Sup Forums the nostalgia is too much

YES. I was obsessed, I had so many. I'm pretty sure I nearly collected all of them. I can still to this day remember all the names and shit.

Boy this brings me back, I had all of them as a kid

Because Pohatu was a soccer ass kicker who dynamic entry'd into every situation or pelted fuckers with boulders.

Vintage autism:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5WWNR-L7AM

Don't forget the comics too.

Fuck yeah me too. I'm prettt sure I still have 2 five gallon buckets filled with bionicles at my parents place

2nd gen toa Lewa was my absolute fav.
The Rahkshi were sick too. 3rd gen and beyond just looked retarded

the best were obviously the bohrok

Thanks OP, you gave me them childhood feels real good. Now I have the incredibly autistic and childish urge to get out one of my huge boxes of bionicle out of storage and just revisit those good old times.

They look like skeletalized space marines

This looks like a skeletalized dreadnaught.