I mean, it's almost like all of those white supremacist bourgeois 'academics' are constantly lying to us

I mean, it's almost like all of those white supremacist bourgeois 'academics' are constantly lying to us...

Other urls found in this thread:

bigthink.com/philip-perry/were-the-ancient-egyptians-black-or-white-scientists-now-know
cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html
cnn
archive.is/knUvm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the problem here?

He should be a few shades darker? Is that it?

>2016
>Mapping the bones in the skull instead of mapping a shitty 2000 year old mask

Why do niggers want to have a king so badly? Under a black feudal monarchy 99.5% will end up as slaves.

Whys he got a dent in his head?

ocтaнoвить этoт мeм oни apaб

bigthink.com/philip-perry/were-the-ancient-egyptians-black-or-white-scientists-now-know

cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html

Always archive or screenshot
>cnn com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html
archive.is/knUvm

thank you norway bot, i forgot

> Google "Egyptians"
> look at images
> Oh wow look how black they are
> Profit

The area has been conquered by Arabs and white since then, in fact most of the population is Arab now

inbred as fuck

Thanks has always

ancient ayylmaos

he had club feet too. Inbreeding Semites

But they actually did have kings like Shaka of the Zulus, just none of them were as historically important as the Egyptian kangz.

Copts are pretty much what ancient Egyptians would look like, more or less. And they aren't niggers, that's for sure.

those things look the same to me, neither look white or black, kinda like how egyptians look now..

Someone needs to upload the hieroglyphics of the Egyptians in chariots slaying niggers drawn with black skin.

Supposedly because Egyptians removed part of the skull in their Kings, so as to allow the right and left sides to join neurons in such a way that let them think like a god, or something. Probably untrue

but DNA proves he wasnt black?

Looks like a pajeet or a white person with a Leather tan

Of course, paint doesn't ever darken over the millenia

The black American culture is so pathetic and self defeating that they fantasize about cultural appropriating anything other than their own depressing lives.

Well Tut was inbred and wouldn't surprise if he was somewhere in the caucasoid group as niggers are incapable of effective ruling.
Either way niggers can't win

WE

ancient egyptian dna is closer to europeans and asians than it is to "black" africans. They were not the white that you see in Europe but they were tan, not obsidian black oogoolooloo tier, they lived on the nile aka mediterranean god tier, blacks dont create civilizations dont fool yourself

Thank you based Norbot

Maybe those were the only colors they had that would portray his slightly dark skin?
I mean, you could argue that the Egyptian nobility was so WHITE that he looked like a nigger next to them, and sculpted accordingly.

>how di you get "this"?
DNA faggot

Nope

It's more about having an immortal figurehead that's acknowledged by pop culture to justify their existence as a civilized and independent people.

Which everyone on Sup Forums knows isn't possible.
Many of them identify with the noble demeanor of a king (if they have any dignity), or at least long to, due to their low ancestral status of slaves. It's a queer mix of shame and arrogance, you activated my almonds.