Ahura Mazda

I don't, I try to solve my own problems

Miyamoto Musashi — 'Respect the gods and Buddhas, but do not depend on them.'

Please give me the power of rotary God

Crom, Hitler, Kek

Rotary, god. Fuck

oWo

The old ones. Mostly Cthulhu.

I have no fucking clue I pray to the God of the Old Testament but I fucking despise modern day churches with all their vanity, the places where everything has to look beautiful and is made with gold and jewels and all that other decadent bullshit. When I think of Jesus I don't think of some fucking nice looking stained glass window or padded pews so their asses don't get sore, I think of simple things made of wood where you don't have to make the congregation feel comfortable and give them nice things to look at in order to draw them to church. In the Old Testament it was just a priest standing on a box in the middle of the desert reading the Bible in front of hundreds of people. They had true faith. Now when you go to church in the US people just go to hobnob and throw their money in a plate so they can put the (((preacher))) up in a fucking mansion. Fuck Methodist baptist Presbyterian all that other divisive bullshit just try to follow God's word. No man, priest or pope come before you and the Lord. Always remember that

None. Ironically I'm just like Conan, but for the opposite reason and would kill the savage on sight. Gods don't listen and need slaughtered if they exist.

God = null

Spoken like a true savage.

>KEK
KEK

Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus Christ. I'm Mormon.

You are not Mormon. This place is spiritually caffeinated and alcoholic, Jack!

I don't pray to my gods. I respect and honour them, and treat them as family. I live my life in an effort to make them proud to call me part of their kin.

The one in the mirror.

>A
>FUCKING
>FIRE WORSHIP

The Murder Cube.
Saluto Nex Alea

You are the problem

I don't, I simply have to believe that things in this world can get better and I can be an agent of change. Everyone has skills they can meaningfully contribute for the betterment of this world, and if they are unskilled their perseverance and passion can still work wonders. Even though we are imperfect meat based computers, we can accomplish anything.

I don't believe in God
I'm just not convinced he exists
>inb4 Fedora tipper
Yeah whatever