Niggers being niggers in cages

...and naturally, it's whiteys fault. Apparently this is going around kikebook and the niggers are nigging

>134039819
>MUH DIK
I Really dont get it though. what happened to his peepee? Rape too many white chicks?

is that a hernia?
massive swelling from getting beat in the balls?

>corner ruled the death was from natural causes

Sounds about right

Are there any arteries in that part of the neck? I thought they were closer to the ear and collar.

To be honest it is the whites' fault that the niggers have not gone extinct yet. Showing empathy to every savage on Earth is a pretty bad idea.

The body swells up after death

I'm gonna guess its a hernia, or maybe they stomped him, causing that, but it looks a little weird.

>im so sorry this happened to you
>get well soon

my best guess is coroner looking at airways to determine if there was asphyxiation. I'm a mechanical engineer, and thus retarded with anything medical.
Any medical anons lurking tonight?

Thanks Satan, but no. He was most likely stabbed in the throat with a folded piece of metal that an inmate managed to pry off of something...

based on the pictures I'd guess he was jumped in a second or third floor cell, stabbed in the throat, and then thrown over a railing... The impact herniated his groan and the large bulge is his ballsack full of intestines.

Checked
We know Satan is here now

>>corner ruled the death was from natural causes
was a nig and got nogged.

For people wondering what the "bulge" is, it's likely compartment syndrome, caused by internal bleeding, as a result of blunt force trauma.

dat bbc doe

To add to this, they did try to treat the patient. The cut on the neck, is likely from an attempted tracheostomy.

>how can the white man even compete?

>likely from an attempted tracheostomy
woooo! satan is sorta right.

Nah. A trach would have an up & down incision.

That's what it looks like when you get stabbed in the neck with a shiv... Hard to slice from ear to ear with a sharpened spork.

The only evidence for it being anything else is the lack of secondary wounds. Its very rare to see someone who has only been stabbed once by a shiv since they aren't very effective weapons. You usually see someone with twenty tiny punctures, and they are still walking around after.

yeah, niggers are retarded

>massive swelling dick
>proves foul play

You can't actually tell if it was, or wasn't a vertical, or horizontal incision after the operation has been preformed. The swelling, and pulling from the spreaders can change the way the cut looks.

Jesus what am I looking at?
Looks like he got burned

but is that his dick?

Why are yanks so obsessed with black cocks

dat his dick yo ???

How can white "men" even compete?

Might be an untreated hernia... His intestines fell into his ballsack and then turned septic. The general appearing of the skin in that area seems "more fucked up" than the rest of him.

Could also be an serious STD that was left untreated as well. Might have died from neglect after complaining about his swollen member. His infected wiener might have burst into his blood leading to septic shock... The position of the blood pooling in his back makes it appear as if he died sleeping on his side (sort of)...

However, I would still put money on it being a hernia from being thrown over a railing after being jumped...

nah that's just post-mortem swelling of the body. has nothing to do with a medical condition or cause of death.

post-modern swelling seems awful guise

I think having one side of his face caved in may have contributed to his demise.

His injuries are clearly not post mortem. The bruising on his back isn't consistent with pooling due to gravity (it would be even across his entire back if it was). That's an impact bruise, and doesn't appear to be from multiple blows since their is no other bruising on his body besides the one large bruise... He fell and landed on his upper back/shoulder region... The impact caused his intestines to pop into his ballsack.

What the hell are they talking about? Is she asking if death changes the shadow you cast?

yes. just go with it. don't ask questions.

>when you nut, but she still suckin

i think this is a result of his internal organs being pushed down into his scrotum.

That sounds quite specific. have you seen those injuries before?

No joke...which picture shows his back? I can't tell what two of the pics even are: Top Right and Bottom Left...what are we seeing here?

Not this specific combination, but I have seen each at different points... I didn't notice his caved in head when making that point, but that just adds to my conclusion. Unless he was hit by a car or someshit.

By being alive

hey guys, a nigger died in custody. clealry, this is outrageous.

Extra THICC NEGUS DIABEETUS DEATH

Top right shows a wound on his throat. Maybe made during attempts to resuscitate him. however, it also shows that his head has been caved in. Because of this, I seriously doubt that doctors would think he was breathing because of a airway blockage. Therefore, it was most likely made during the assault.

Top left shows his right side (based on nipple and arm placement). However, I believe this picture is flipped and actually shows his left side as it would align with the other pictures for varies reasons... Not much to see other than some bruising.

Bottom left depicts the individuals back. The bruising in mostly on his left shoulder region.

Bottom right is his lower body. I'm pretty sure that's his ballsack, but its hard to say without inspecting in person. The increase in decomposition in his groan is mostly likely due to the presence of herniated digestive tract. There is a lot of bacteria in your intestines.