Actual Based Niggers

Can we get an all your nigger base thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

theafrikanvillage.org/index.php/wblr
youtube.com/watch?v=5DcA1TtaP_c
youtube.com/watch?v=Ievza7mgjdA
youtube.com/watch?v=4pRcr2uCbvw
youtube.com/watch?v=0YG7SaFk33w
media3.albinoblacksheep.com/albino_mp4/base(www.albinoblacksheep.com).mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=vhQkku7jLfo
youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

obligatory

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED

MUGABE FUCK "WHITES"

Underrated
theafrikanvillage.org/index.php/wblr

WE WUZ JAN SOBIESKI N SHIEEET MUH NIGGA

>ping!
>plang!
>hahaha
>watch this
>bonk!

wuts this?
niglets are tossing rocks down the street
do I have enough what for all of this?

>yo watch this!
>clunk
>bam!
>bonk!

I'm about at my wit's end. Boss Nigger comes down the street.
>AYO
>WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING
>YOU DON'T DO THAT
>YOU'RE GOING TO HIT SOMEBODY'S CAR
>WHAT DOES YOUR MOTHER THINK OF YOU?
>NO YOU COME WITH ME
>WHERE DO YOU LIVE?

Boss Nigger was pretty boss that day.

based black guy1!
>youtube.com/watch?v=5DcA1TtaP_c

dis nigga

god i fuking hate blaaks i hat ethem so mutcsh

fkring neg nigs r jstu gross

youtube.com/watch?v=Ievza7mgjdA

No, and its not even because of family. It's become this way because most black are so overzealous racist, that they will cut off their nose to spite their face. I have seen these goverment sponsored ghetto's first hand and the only question I leave with is............ How the fuck can so many hate white people when they literally provide for them everyday of every week, yea your stronger all right. Strong like a macaque baby monkey having a mac attack because it cant have milk like the little bitch that it is. Your not good enough for survival outside of free handmeoutgibs.

>Clarence Thomas looked disgusting in his black robe, nipples protruding.

The man that confirmed I dont hate for nothin!

youtube.com/watch?v=4pRcr2uCbvw

youtube.com/watch?v=0YG7SaFk33w

Live on RBN erry weeknight starting 12AM EST and lasting 3hrs.

They tried to interview him a few times, but he's just too woke for regular white folk.

I wonder how he would've reacted to today's fad of SJWS and all that bullshit

i need Sup Forums input

was All Your Base the original meme?

media3.albinoblacksheep.com/albino_mp4/base(www.albinoblacksheep.com).mp4

No. I thought lobster magnet was a joke, but then they did this
youtube.com/watch?v=vhQkku7jLfo

I'm a medical student and I've worked with about 6 black docs. 5 of them were basically Uncle Ruckus and the other one was a very quiet polite gay guy.

They exist, but they are very different than the average black in Canada at least. Used to smoke a bowl after exams with a really chill Ethiopian dude in my class. Granted he hates Mainland Chinese like the Poles hate the Russians

The fact this guy is full blown Marxist-Leninist is criminally underrecongnized

why does he hate the chinese?

Same reason most people hate other races probably senpai desu - they've actually met them baka.

tbf- Most Asians are like sociopathic ant people, where as if you try to teach a black guy science. He will some how take it as your offending him personally by trying to educate him. Its a catch 22 that will ultimately lead to the destruction of the species/split.

Ethiopia is basically Chinese clay. They bring in their own workers for every job they can and pretty much don't interact with the locals.

My favorite quote from him "Yeah the Chinks build roads in my country. But, I don't have a car"

There are no based niggers. There are only outliers. Even if some have come to see the truth about their race, the same nature is still within them. Exceptional examples of niggers should be pitied, not celebrated.

literally everyone hates the mainland chinese. especially chinese outside the mainland and chinese in the mainland.

my man Alan Keyes

>youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0

"You wanna know what's more important than throwin' away money at a strip club? Credit

You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America? This how they did it"

The sleepy doctor is pretty based