Daily reminder if you arent training to fight a martial art you aren't redpilled and will basically be useless in the...

daily reminder if you arent training to fight a martial art you aren't redpilled and will basically be useless in the coming race war

Other urls found in this thread:

blackbeltwiki.com/lerdrit
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/martial art
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muay_Thai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>train for 10000 hours in a martial art
>get killed by guy with gun who learned how to shoot it in a day

you should also train guns, im not arguing that point

Muh gun, n muh bayonet.

learning a martial art increases your physical fitness, endurance, mental fortitude, confidence, helps makes the streets safer, and probably wont land you in jail for murder

come on, theres gotta be some other fellow martial artists on pol, you cant all be chairborne marshmellows right?

You can't make the streets safe from moms basement though.

if you are living in moms basement you should probably work on that first desu

>muay thai
>martial art

whats your point fag? its a martial art, perhaps even the most vicious and dangerous one there is

Muay Thai is not a martial art.

>.t training for 9 years

what kind of gay semantic argument are you making right now

>gets proven wrong
>"S-SEMAMTICS"

I get it, you're excited you just joined a decent gym this week, but at least learn what it is before you try to act like the voice of wisdom.

It's probably the most effective stand-up/striking martial art there is.

>helps makes the streets safer
>probably wont land you in jail for murder
These are both retarded points.(I already addressed one of these here )
furthermore
OP, look buddy it's cool u want to be a ninja and all. I just don't see the point in a martial art. Most street fights end up on the ground really fast. I think you're just living in a fantasy world, The race wars not gonna go down like the fight scene in big trouble in little China.

I know, muay Thai is literally the best striking based combat sport there is.

I do lots of gi/no gi BJJ as well.
It's the best combo.

>what is lerdrit

You've gotta keep in mind that this is a board that worships a cuck like Spencer, who gets his clock cleaned every few days by some tranny. There's no race war to be won here, OP.

>moving goal posts
Wow, very childish of you.
Sadly muay Thai and lerdrit aren't the same thing.

I misunderstood your objection. I see what you were objecting to now.

>more semantic bullshit
k dude

(Okay hand symbol emoji)
It's not semantics.
You told people to learn a martial art, and post a pic of muay Thai.
But muay thai isn't a martial art and most martial arts are ineffective.
>hey guys learn a martial art!
>The pic you posted isn't a martial art
>yes it is
>*gets proven wrong*
>S-SEMAMTICS
If you get something wrong be prepared to be called out on it.

If you cared about semantics you'd call it in the first place, but you didn't.
You instead decided to make a star man argument as well as tried to move goal posts.

>Lerdrit (or Muay Lerdrit) is a military martial arts used by the Royal Thai Army. Lerdrit is a militarized version of Muay Thai. It is designed for combat situations and thus ignores the "sports" safety rules used in Muay Thai sparring matches. Lerdrit uses unarmed combat techniques (i.e. punches, kicks and grappling) as well as martial arts weapons training.

blackbeltwiki.com/lerdrit

**straw man

We aren't talking about lerdrit we're talking about muay Thai.

Nice straw man.

>its not muay thai
its a militarized version of muay thai
>derp

Op, you're just a faggot, the only real physical combat anyone needs to lean/practice is medieval full contact fighting.

>thinking the race war is real and will happen soon

SOUNDS LIKE SOME OF YOU FINE PEOPLE NEED MARTIAL ARTS ADVICE

Yes but we were talking about if muay Thai was a martial art, which it's not.

Lerdrit may be a martial art, which I'm not denying, but muay Thai is not a martial art.

You stated in That it was a martial art.
Again, stop moving goal posts.

gun > flesh

One of the most effective ones since you have punches kick elbows knees clinch combined in one. The only thing it is missing is a ground game such a wrestling or brazilian jiu-jiutsu

your semantic arguments are gay, you know exactly what i mean by martial art, you are just being a fag by arguing and acting like your some kind of martial arts genius

BJJ>Wrestling imo, but to each their own.
If it's semantics then why have you been arguing the past 6 trillion posts, while also leaking incorrect information.

Also I've been training muay Thai for 9 years, pretty sure I'm knowledgeable on the sport by now.

>i know how to punch people, knee people, kick people, elbow people
>oh but its not martial

what the fuck is your fucking point

That muay Thai is not a martial art, which it isn't.

define martial art

>Definition of martial art
>any of several arts of combat and self-defense (such as karate and judo) that are widely practiced as sport

Have fun arguing with the dictionary, dingus

That's irrelevant.
What is relevant, however, is that muay Thai is not a martial art: as sourced in

>definition of combat sport
>"Acombat sport, or fightingsport, is a competitive contactsportwith one-on-onecombat. Determining the winner depends on the particular contest's rules. In many fightingsports, a contestant wins by scoring more points than the opponent or by disabling the opponent."

Muay Thai is a combat sport.
Back 2 r3ddit.

"Muay Thai(Thai: มวยไทย, rtgs: MuaiThai, pronounced [mūa̯j tʰāj] ( listen)) orThaiboxing is acombat sportofThailandthat uses stand-up striking along with various clinching techniques"

>martial arts will be used in the race war
>claims to be redpilled
Haha you're a fucking retard

no one gives a shit about your wack semantic arguments, you are arguing what a 'martial art' is when everyone knows exactly what it means in common parlance.

if you let anyone come into melee range during a war, you're half dead.

Martial arts are more useful to cops or soldiers on police/occupation duty.

Meh, I like that kung fu stuff but that only works for asians because they're so short, tall people can't kick for shit. I stick to boxing.

>no one gives a shit about your wack semantic arguments
Apparently you do.

Hey OP, there's something called weapons.

Dumbass

life isn't a bruce lee movie you stupid larpers

not putting yourself in stupid situations in the first place >>> special one hand fapping kungfu

>Apparently you do
not an argument

But Were all arguments.
Arguments you lost to as well.

>life isn't a bruce lee movie
YOU TAKE THAT BACK

im glad you can carry guns where you live but i cant

haha, im done pissing in the wind with you, you tried arguing some strict definition of martial art when you damn well know what i meant by it, its a semantic argument and its not a useful one. props on 9 years of muay thai though

You can't fight zerg rushing niggers you stupid cunt

get yourself a gun you faggot

Okay, at least you learned something new.

I have my (diagnosed) autist superstrength and rage. I'll be fine.

The best martial art is a combination of different styles. Not just muah thai. Not just karate or what the fuck ever. But the best aspects of each

Now look up the definition of combat sport.
Muay Thai is in fact a combat sport. Not a martial art.
Anybody claiming it as a martial art is incorrect.

> any of several arts of combat and self-defense (such as karate and judo) that are widely practiced as sport

according to the dictionary, martial arts are a superset containing combat sports and everything else

I'd love to learn boxing/kickboxing but too much of an antisocial skeletor (also not flexible enough for kickboxing).

>moving goal posts
Lol

You've embarrassed yourself for long enough.

MUH MMA

>get them on the ground, who cares about anything else, just get them on the ground

Brazilian Ju-Jutsu ruined combat sports

Your mom in bed could be categorized as a sport. Doesn't mean it's worth arguing over splitting hairs, or female axe wounds.

>arguing with the dictionary

Until Tyrone's friends start kicking and stamping on you.

the jews made ufc a ground pound to promote closet homosexuality among the 'manly' types

Where in the dictionary does it say that muay Thai is a martial art?
Go ahead I'll wait.

just started krav maga due to me losing my red-pill virginity. Can confirm am learning so much about how to counter lefty basement dwellers with precision and power. Looking forward to the next antifa gathering in southern california

>learning jew jitsu after getting redpilled

>le ur mom jokes
Really?
>krab magoy
Hello Mr. Noseberg

Mr. Noseberg knows how to fight, fag

This. Also, I can build a crossbow in two hours. The moment shit hits the fan, I'm taking my family to the woods.
Just learn the basics and carry brass knuckles with you wherever you can.

>Muay boran, and therefore Muay Thai, was originally called by more generic names such as Toi muay or simply muay. As well as being a practical fighting technique for use in actual warfare, muay became a sport in which the opponents fought in front of spectators who went to watch for entertainment

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muay_Thai

If you're training in martial arts, but not any kind of modern combat training, then you're an idiot, and are likely still mentality living in the 15th century.

>Red pilled
>Literally practicing the only jewish martial art
Krav Maga is a scam.
Try something like Valetudo, Kick Boxing, etc.

>muay became a sport in which the opponents fought in front of spectators who went to watch for entertainment
Therefore proving it as a combat sport.

Thanks for realising you were wrong, Op.

Drop down and do some pushups pussies

>As well as being a practical fighting technique for use in actual warfare, muay became a sport

Did you miss this part

>"Muay Thai(Thai:มวยไทย,rtgs:Muai Thai,pronounced[mūa̯j tʰāj]) orThai boxingis acombat sportofThailandthat uses stand-up striking along with variousclinchingtechniques."

Quoted from the same link you posted btw

>muay became a sport
Did you miss this one?

can your martial arts dodge a .308 coming at you?

yeah but what if you zig zag

>actual warfare
>not a martial art
pick one

I did tae kwon do for 12 years and that was a scam at least here in california. I have had some success with krav maga but only have 2 encouters to go by and it was with dumb ass cholos. I think any martial arts effectiveness comes down to the artist at the end of the day. And I'm a jew

yes

Bitch please, you'd go for an eye gauge, hesitate because you've never done it before (since you can't exactly practice it) and get knocked out by some nigger.

i see your gun with "truck of peace)

I see this a lot in american movies, are pushups actually supposed to be difficult or something? It's what kids do in high school as a warm-up for actual PE class.

>And I'm a jew
Gross. Get in the oven.

1 day to learn how to shoot.
Shoot someone go to jail 30+ years.
Martial artist goes to jail 1 week.

I mean maybe train a little bit of MMA type shit but it's more important to train with your gun

::teleports behind you:: the post, doubt you can dodge .308's from a 100 round drum.

How does this confirm your statement?
Boran and lerdrit we're used in warfare.
Muay Thai is a sport.

in a full blown civil/race war, doubt it.

>not being able to teleport behind others
>not being able to cut bullets in half with grorious nippon steel

Fucking dude's eyes are glowing with mystical pasta

getting big works better, martial arts are only good for beating someone who has less training and can only make up for like 20 lbs of weight difference. I quit when I realized that. I decided to put my time into lifting, I gained about 40 lbs of muscle. I could beat the shit out of 5 years ago me who weighed 140 lbs but trained 3 times a week.