Is Ben Shapiro /ourguy/?

Is Ben Shapiro /ourguy/?

He is a republican, conservative, and hates towelheads.

Seems like a natural ally in our fight to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shapiro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is a Jew /ourguy/?
Drink bleach

Nope he is a Jew before he is American.

But.....

Fuck that shit, enough of these games, we've learned enough from history, never ever trust a Jew.

He's also a kike, and a never trump, backstabbing faggot

All kikes are the same, he is no different.

Trump is a jew

He literally said he's loyal to the Zionist principles of Israel rather than a flag (America)

didnt Trump really turn good did he?

Ben Shapiro tried to perform a criminal hoax with Michelle Fields.

Remember, if you beat him, he'll get a woman to lie that you violently pushed her down and assaulted her.

Israel Firster

No fight worth your time in Politics if you dodge the JQ.

What?

Throw the Jew down the well before it's eggs hatch!!!!

(((SHAPIRO))) (((SHAPIRO)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shapiro

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP

Doesn't think it's okay to kill babies like Tomi
Doesn't think it's okay to fuck kids like Milo
Smarter than PJW
Funnier than Crowder

Not only is Ben /ourguy/, he's our /onlyguy/.

They lock up those guys who throw themselves into cars and then claim they were hit

Not Ben though. All good. See ya on the MSM

I just got done vomiting. Thank you.

What on earth are you talking about? Elaborate.

fuck off ben. fuck birtch's gold, too.

Average traitor. (((They))) love Israel more han the country they live in. It wouldn't be a surprise if he was a Mossad informer.

You need to invest in precious metals.

#nevertrump

I left breitbart because they are pro trump. but after the reporter tripped, it is no longer acceptable to be pro trump.

Google michelle fields you fucking normie scumbag casual. Never post here again

Could you post under your usual flag and I'll give you an answer.

>Trump is a jew

Yeah you made that into a cliche with Hitler. You can only keep recycling the same memes with bluepill goys. Sorry (((Chaim))).

I love Ben. I literally think the big (((three))), Ben Shapiro, Dennis Prager, and Mark Levin are the smartest popular political commentators for conservatism.
Don't get me wrong, I heavily lean in the direction of Evola and Nick Land as far as my deep beliefs. But there is nothing remotely intellectual out there except these three jews. They discuss so much more than anyone else when it comes to law and history and political philosophy. You actually learn something from them. And I know they'd probably put their finger on the scale for a jew over others in the hiring process (the obvious and universal ingroup tendencies that all groups engage in except sjw types- but jews exceed east Asians in it). But I also know that they know their shit and are truly conservative.

How about you post what you're talking about, instead of throwing adhoms around?
>Never post here again
I think I will. You think republican conservatives like myself are going to just hand over this board to libtards like you?

He, by his own admission, doesn't care if America is brown as long as it adopts his policies.

He is a Jew. He is an Israel shill. He is not, and will never be, "our guy."

He's my guy. He isn't anti borders and except for the far lefty jews, to be Jewish is to be zionist so it's sort of a given.
Would you trust him if he hated Israel and spout stormfag talking points?
Because if he did that he would be posting here and not owning the most popular conservative pod cast.
He's smart. Smarter than 99% of people you see on a screen or hear through a speaker. And what he says is true conservative principles; not Hannity and Coulter, not Alex Jones and your e celebs. He's not some dumb blonde bitch co-host on Red Ice TV.
And you can reject the Jewish IQ meme with jpegs but regardless, he himself is intelligent and brings analysis of value daily except on Sabbat.

yeah dude he talks so good

You forgot that he is a Jew that hates non-Jews especially whites.

So if he is yourguy you are a filthy Jew motherfucker

But you are a filthy Jew motherducker so your opinion does not really count, now does it?