Black user here. In 10 words or more give me a legit reason u hate us

And don't say the same shit as someone else but in different words

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont hate u, balcks were doing fine b4 welfare

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

You are just a Jew LARPing as some other legit race. Admit it.

this. some politician predicted this. With welfare, they made being married decentivized in the black community.

Why get married when you can get tons of welfare each, and not reporting your relationship.

This has destroyed the black nuclear family.

Niggers are lazy.

they got money for being single muthers

6% off population responsible for ~50% of violent crime. Male niggers are murderers, rapists, theives.

Held hostage by grievance industry, out of control crime culture.

If I watched The Wire or a rap song and said man the ghetto is rough and keeps itself down a ton, not fully but a ton, you might agree. Say it in politics and you might riot. Good luck.

don't hate blacks. hate useless people who produce nothing but are an indignant drain on resources.

>blacks were doing fine before welfare
BASED
(actually no they weren't, and the single parent rate for blacks was still obscenely high before the democrats made it worse)

young black men do not know who Charlie Parker was.

Because you are always soaking up more than your fair share of sunshine.

murder violence gangstas rap weed rape ebonics welfare BLM obama

Crime stats. I know you boons don't like hearing it but clearly your people represent crime. People resent that. It really is that simple.

Get your crime stats down and watch your people become someone other races care about. Until then people will hate being around you.

I was on LSD the other day and talked to a black and he was alright and I felt a little bad for being racist but as soon as I sobered up I hated niggers again.

I don't hate you, I hate that you want to be me.

underrated

You do nothing interesting for humanity; you're animals that vote.

Same color as shit

ur black and ugly
u rob and immigrate to nations

second post best post

Stupid, tribe mentality, fast to use violence.

Those 3 things makes you pretty much ape tier. All of you should work in warehouses/fabrics or just as slaves.

Not hate. I just understand all scientific evidence and actual real world examples show that blacks have much worse genetics than every other people. The average IQ of Africans is extremely low by standard deviations compared to other races. In addition African-Americans who on average have 20-30% European genetics are much less intelligent on average and much more violent.

It's not hatred. It's just the truth about genetics.

The average/overall affect on white folk.

The smell.

Imagine a white africa. It's possible friends. All we have to do is dirty our hands and have fun doing it. We can literally genocide them with robots. Basically a video game.

I don't know you so I can't hate you. Most of my experience with blacks can be divvied up between two areas. Work and social. Socially I find a large portion of your community to be reprehensible but I usually let them make that impression first. Unless it's so baldfaced obvious I can't ignore it. At work it's better. We all have common goals and everyone can agree that a lazy nigga can suck the life of out a project. That is all I got kid. Love Weebay btw.

Because you follow us everywhere and won't stop your victimization

Thomas Sowell has volumes on this subject.

Blacks smell really really really really really really really bad!

voting democrat is stupid, blacks overwhelmingly vote democrat STROM THURMOND!!!!!!

Because of your space program

I don't hate anyone. I like people more than others

Fuck off larper prove your black! You haven't got an African flag so prove your blackness

Have you ever thrown a full on punch at another human being with the intent to put them out?

nigger you are another animal, you shouldn't be living with humans and having human rights.
You are still not developed enough to be living with human.
And even if you evolve, you'll be your own alien type of species!
We are two different animal, we are dogs, you are wolves! (even with bigger gene divergence)! we can't mix!
It doesn't matter how much we try to make it work via dialogue!
The hardware are different!
Our differences are not software based so the dialogue can solve it.
Probably, You are a good nigger... and we are good human.

Because of how you act

You're the least intelligent, least useful, least productive, most violent, most dangerous, most diseased, ugliest and most foul-smelling of all kinds of human being that there are.

We create, you destroy. We produce, you steal. We have families, you rape our loved ones. We go to work, you mug us on the way home.

You are noisy, vicious, unpleasant, burdensome, annoying, murderers, rapists, and thieves. You destroy all good things and create only foul trash. If every last one of you disappeared overnight, the world would be 7 steps closer to utopia in the morning.

Lazy, stupid, criminals, welfare, deadbeat dads, avoid responsibility, pass blame

I don't hate black people, actually. I hate the fact that your entire race allows itself to be used as a tool of the Jew and supports things like racemixing ( which will end up destroying both blacks and whites ) and liberal welfare programs designed to keep you complacent and utterly reliant on the government and by extension your Jewish masters.

Also, Africa. It's a fucking mess. Get your shit together.

>lazy
>no empathy
>only out for themselves
>use religion as a crutch
>low iq
>worst culture in the world next to muslims
>violent as all fuck
>rapists
from the top of my head

Because you motherfuckers only think in the moment. You motherfuckers have zero empathy. And every last one of you dirty shit apes have a "me first" mentality. You all have a false sense of entitlement. You all think "money ain't shit" and buy fucking 400$ shoes but want to get loud and abuse fast food workers until you get a free 4 happy meal. I could go on for hours but it's just the same shit over and over, in every city, in every country. Your community is toxic, and your culture is a cancer.

I don't hate you. I just want to live far away from you and your kind. An i want you to respect that.

this, basically Africa has the worst gene selection and gene pool on earth. It's not the fault of Africans but the selection criteria that survived in subsahara africa is the worst and least intelligent.

It's a cosmic sort of thing out of anyone's control. Only the top % of blacks hit avg intelligence.

>ayy wait, hol up.
You mean we wuz in space and shiet?

>In 10 words or more give me a legit reason u hate us

That orange jumpsuit that you're wearing.

Did it in 6

Because you contaminate the gene pool. Are not fully human.

No but I can draw my sissy finger across a controller and dazzle them with graffix.

Cause they are not human

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

My house has been robbed three times in three different states....all three times it was blacks.

You are a cancer upon the Earth, mattering not which region you reside. Even your coons, or civilized niggers who have an alarm clock aren't worth keeping the race as a whole, because those niggers have been assisted by the White man; pushed via Affirmative Action/quotas. Every fucking thing about shitskins is a heaping mound of dogshit failure, disease, destruction and stupidity.

Two IQ 80s fuck, or rape, have a bastard niglet and 15 years later that burnt nigger gorilla turd is a menace upon The West for however long the dumb yard ape can stay alive and beg for handouts in the business place, penal system or outside the tavern. It doesn't matter. The nigger is a continuous leech until some other nigger relieves society by killing that nigger, which unfortunately still leaves us one breathing nigger we have to wait for someone else to kill, because that fucker's stupid nigger mother couldn't be bothered to get it sucked out 15 years prior. Popeye's and Kool-Aid CEOs benefit: everyone else suffers.

No impulse control plus zero future-time orientation equals shit.

Not all blacks, just the niggers. Don't be a nig.

>namefag
>confirmed nigger hate thread in disguise
Not that there's anything wrong with a digital burning in effigy

How many times did a conviction result? In my area the conviction rate on burglaries is 11%. Eleven fucking percent. Make no mistake this country is going the way of Central and South America.

Yeah, maybe you shouldn't park your house near the crack house.

You're holding us back.
As much as you hate whites, without us you'd starve to death. Welfare, foreign aid, all the powdered milk everyone in Africa chokes down - I doubt there's a single nigger on the entire planet that doesn't ultimately owe their survival to whites, specifically the majority white American taxpayer.

Without you we have the safest civilization in history and would probably have space colonies already since we wouldn't have had to pay for Sharquiesha's 50 abortions.

Also the Democratic party has enslaved you once again and you're so stupid that not only do you not realize it but you blame Republicans that haven't been in your city halls for at least half a century.

Chicago has been under Democrat control for nearly 100 years, why isn't it a utopia yet?

I love black people, but I hate niggers.
Chris Rock

1. Smell
2. Language
3,4. Crime culture
5,6. Child abandonment
7,8. Entitlement complex
9,10. Shitty food
11,12. Intelligence Quotient
13,14. Ooga booga

They leave the cities to rob houses in the country and suburbs. There honestly is no safe place safe from their chicken fingers.

Niggers are generally stupid, obnoxious, and overly aggressive.

>1 post by this ID

SLIDE THREAD, FAKE NIGGER

Anti-intellectual culture
Disease riddled
Hatefull
Murderous
Sensitive
Ugly
The nigger

Zero convictions, all the police had was security camera footage and my trucks dash cam was on once. I do not know the rates off the top of my head but all three places had extremely low non existent crime rate. That is until section 8 and equal opportunity started taking over.

Don't hate blacks...hate NIGGERS but I hate scum of all races.
Blacks just got Fucked by the democrats aka the party of the Klan so their disproportionistic crime rates are due to bad Policy.
I wish I could say most blacks are good but statistics prove time and time again only 1/3 are good citizens. It's a shame really.
Libertarian hardcore man.

I'll allow it.

85% of crime

That fucking pic hahahaha.

Unfortunately many white Australians do this too, which saddens me having worked for Bunnings as a teen and having to collect trollies.

>And don't say the same shit as someone else but in different words
why? its pretty obvious most people don't like blacks for the simple reason they're 13% of the population but commit around 50% of the violent crime

that means any time a white has to deal with a black they're over 25 times more likely to get robbed, shot or stabbed

other than that a lot of disdain for blacks stems from disdain for their generally indolent attitudes. you've been placated by democrats for years with promises of "dem programs" in exchange for votes come election time

you're given every opportunity and you still fail

I don't hate black people at all.

(((1 post by this id)))

Fuck you kike

Kek

black people are just like everyone else

>1 post
>namefagging
In case you're not a jew, I'll tell you my opinion that blacks are victims of the jew, like whites.

As with white liberals, it's frustrating to watch you take the (((bait))), again and again.

Which policies are disproportionately aimed at blacks and not also poor whites? You're on the right path but you need to lvl up. Theres no excuse that holds water, they are the genetic bottom

You lost Street Fighter 5 to a Jap.
Last time I ever bet on black.

Stop commiting crimes.

I think that honestly Sup Forums is a population of kissless virgins who lust after women who sometimes get sexual satisfaction from well-endowed black men. It's jealousy internalized to become a festering obsession.

Yea, I'm sure ((no one)) intended that.

I don't hate blacks, I hate niggers. There's a difference.

10 words.

I don’t hate niggers per say, i just hate all subhumans.

Black people in small numbers are fun.

>1 post by this ID
sage and report, idiots.

That picture was accurate 30 years ago.

They have the mindset of a 12 year old.

I don't hate black people at all. I hate hip-hop and urban culture. It has fucking ruined a massive part of society for those stupid enough to subscribe to it. Not only that, it has destroyed black Americans as a people.

don't look, smell or behave like humans but animals

poetry.

the lack of gratitude for all whites have done for you.
look how blacks are treated in china.
look how blacks are treated in russia.
look how blacks are treated in saudi arabia.
look how blacks treat each other in africa.

you'd be living in a hut made of cowshit and straw if it weren't for our ancestors buying you from the jews.we taught you civilization.you hate us for it.

You fuck shit up for other black people everywhere, mang.

Nigger, you stole my bike.

>1 post by this ID

natural instinct makes me hate you, because you are nigger

>first post isn't a simple "You're black."

I am very disappointed, Sup Forums.