I punched a lady wearing a hijab outside my local walmart. AMA

I punched a lady wearing a hijab outside my local walmart. AMA.

last night, i took a pee. i felt a burning sensation and a slightly sharp pain in my grundle. am i ok?

You have cancer m8

You probably just irritated your urethra real bad, have you been masturbating and using a rough cloth to wipe off?

no, but i have been masturbating daily at odd angles. i slept with a girl a month ago who had fucked at least one other dude hence my concern. i put my benis inside her without a condom once but never came inside

Well has it gone away yet? Surely you must have peed since then. You might want to get tested, because weird things happening about a month after having unprotected sex is a sure fire way to know something is afoot, most STD symptoms only develop about a month after you get them.

Thankfully It hasnt happened since, no. but thank you, user, i appreciate the advice. i have a doc appointment soon and i think im going to get a test.

Why did you do that?

That's nigger-tier stuff OP, you're a cunt.

Muslims in my town are all refugees with no jobs, they either get their shit from stealing or digging gold from stupid white girls. I was just angry with everything happening recently and punched that lady and ran.

So you didn't even stay like a man and suffer the consequences.
You're worse than Chelsea Manning.

Congratulations, you hurt another person for political reason without actually advancing any cause. neck yourself

Stop doing that.

At Walmart?

>American
>Running away after doing damage.

Color me surprised.

You should because it could be the antibiotic resistant gonorrhoea that's been going around. The symptoms match.

should have used your car

but A for effort

Are you going to do it again?

hehe

YOU FEEL LIKE A BIG MAN???

cuz i dont... :(

Super gonerhrea

Congratulations. That sand nigger deserved it for dressing like a terrorist in public.

Now, what's your endgame?

I don't get it

You're the reason I hope this country burns in nuclear fire. If it meant erasing your kind and the United States Jewish population, I would gladly give my life for the greater good.

May I suck your big, hairy, American baaalllsss?

>t. nigger