This is the funniest right-wing comedian

>this is the funniest right-wing comedian

No wonder the liberals are winning popular culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yrbZxtuUdsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this Sam all cleaned up and ready to play a new character?

Tell me more about these funny leftist comedians please

>Crowder
>Funny

Discounting how almost everyone in show business is liberal and speaking of just the ones who make politics a focus, George Carlin, Bill Hicks, Lewis Black. I can't think of a really famous, openly conservative comedian. Nick DiPaolo doesn't really count.

Her show has 6,4 in imdb!

Stephen, look at you lurking around Sup Forums

sam hyde is
and nick is the best performance actor man

The funniest comedian in the world (Norm MacDonald) isn't a liberal. Liberals aren't winning anything.

>this man is unfunny therefore liberals are winning popular culture

I swear I'm done with this board

I know people can't really tell right now but Sam Hyde has literally cracked the code on how to make 'hatred' funny, he will be studied by scholars

Gavin is much funnier, Crowder is cringe

I would give that a 6/10 bait

> winning popular culture.

Yea, you're a libtard....

>No wonder the liberals are winning popular culture
But they aren't and the election proved that
Or do actually believe those tonight show clips on youtube get those many views? You know every single person from no-name twitch users to major producer of entertainment use cheap chinese bot services to inflate their view counts right?
They are desperate to posture for relevancy

>George Carlin, Bill Hicks, Lewis Black.
Anyone alive?

Bill Hicks, Lewis Black

Barely.

I used to like him before I found out how extreme he was. When he started his mobile lynching drive I had to stop supporting him. I mean I don't like blacks any more than the next guy, but that kind of thing will just alienate our cause. I kinda like his execute the gays on sight policy. I just don't think he should televise it.

>George Carlin, Bill Hicks, Lewis Black
We asked for funny comedians user

Don't forget Tim Allen, he's hysterical. And his show was literally cancelled because he supported Trump.

>liberals
>winning

Carlin is funny whether you agree with him or not. I guarantee your favorite comics looked up to him. Bill Hicks was a tryhard maniac and Lewis Black is just shit, though.

t b h most funny comics seem pretty apolitical. IE Norm MacDonald seems to lean conservative (although you can't take anything he's said seriously so who knows), Bill Burr seems to lean liberal, and you had a lot of guys like Patrice O'neal who were highly blackpilled.

>this is the most philosophical right-winger

the problem with Crowder is that he's Canadian.

their humor is fucking weird.

this is the funniest right wing comedian, but he is not political

youtube.com/watch?v=yrbZxtuUdsQ

No this is.