Despite 2.5 to 4 percent of modern human DNA coming from Neanderthals, there are no known Y-chromosome genes from them...

>despite 2.5 to 4 percent of modern human DNA coming from Neanderthals, there are no known Y-chromosome genes from them. One hypothesis: modern human women’s immune system spontaneously aborted male fetuses carrying Neanderthal H-Y genes
Is there a way for white women to carry the gene that prevents them from becoming pregnant with black children? Maybe scientists can do this using CRISPR in the future.

med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2016/04/modern-men-lack-y-chromosome-genes-from-neanderthals.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoautosomal_region
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We already have gunpowder. Why complicate the process?

Its interesting you mention that, I remember a study a while back suggesting BMWF couples had something like a 40:60 M:F birth ratio

So you can do it silently without much resist

Why do you care about the white race Afiq?

>One hypothesis: modern human women’s immune system spontaneously aborted male fetuses carrying Neanderthal H-Y genes
better hypothesis: Neanderthal males were 4'-5' manlets, so sapien women probably rejected them.

that's fascinating. It's like nature saying that BMWF children are nothing more than rape fodder for a strong male to take over the degeneracy.

but how else would we aquire a mixed qt?

wwtel?

All the neandermen were murdered.

The Blackdanoffs?

Whites are literally the rape babies of a prehistoric nigger invasion in Europe.

>there is no recombination between x and y chromosomes
wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoautosomal_region

Post more preggo girls

Quick rundown?

Now I wonder if all non-African mtDNA is Neanderthal.

despite Sup Forums memes the statistics show that white people, especially white women, almost never date or reproduce outside of their own race

>the more you know

b-b-but how will I explain my status as an INCEL????

Duh

It's why there's so much online propaganda pushing for such.

It's the same for white men and black women. There's always a percentage that'll impregnate anything, but most don't.

unless your haplogroup is r1b or I1, you're not white

They were a bit taller on average. Although everyone was a lot shorter back then.

>l1
This is white?

Really? Because everyone keep talking about White Genocide and our low breed rates. If White Women aren't breed enough whites with White men, they're probably pumping out mix kids and only married women get on the stats.

No shit son...

unless vikings are not white, then yes

Fpbp

Viking is r1a

L1 doesn't indicate anything except maternal lineage.

I said i1

r1a is viking? wtf are you smoking? that's slavic/baltic

>Haplogroup R1a, or haplogroup R-M420, is a human Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup which is distributed in a large region in Eurasia, extending from Scandinavia, Central Europe and southern Siberia to South Asia.[3][2]

This.

White women are literally the most racist group on the planet on average, and they have the most reason to be.

weird how anyone who steps outside in multicultural societies will notice white women frequently date non-white men

a few examples doesnt trump govt stats

Woah just take a look at that buttered up goblin. Man if every girl with that face or the pig face was forced out of the gene pool, I personally would celebrate.

>Is there a way for white women to carry the gene that prevents them from becoming pregnant with black children? Maybe scientists can do this using CRISPR in the future.

that 'gene' was neanderthals getting BTFO by homo sapiens. homo sapiens was above getting their dicks wet in some of those hairy beavers, but they wouldnt let their daughters do any racemixing.

the difference between now and then isnt genetics, but that fact that the strong no longer rule the weak.

govt stats don't make up for the fact that most white women live in rural areas where they don't have the opportunity to date non-white men.

look at stats in diverse cities only and you'll see white women are definitely spreading their legs apart for the BBC