Greens senator Larissa Waters who last month breast fed her baby while addressing Parliament had to resign today after...

>Greens senator Larissa Waters who last month breast fed her baby while addressing Parliament had to resign today after it was revealed she has dual citizenship with Canada and will most likely have to repay every cent of her parliamentary salary and entitlements to the commonwealth.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>breast fed her baby while addressing Parliament
no shame

What's the issue with dual citizenship between commonwealth nations? We have the same mum anyway.

as long as you don't let her come back

a fucking leaf

I don't care but it's just virtue signlaing bullshit and parliment isn't the place for it
some legal stuff, another guy who had been a senator for 10 years had to resign the other day when it was revealed he was a new Zealand dual citizen, he was also with the greens

Only allowed single citizenship to serve.

Gets rid of Israel first Jews and similar.

>Commonwealth nations
You should've let us liberate you in 1776

The breast feeding in parliment really rustled my jimmies more than it should. Theres a time and a place for everything and breast feeding your squawking baby in parliment is the height of bad taste and manners. But this is a female greens senator we're talking about so they're automatically shit tier anyway.

Why are the greens such cancer?

>As a mother (leaf shitpost during parliament)

GOOD!

they don't have to go home, but they can't stay here.

Leafs are infiltrating now?

Most rich wealthy and elite leftist fags have more than one citizenship.

It's absolutely disgusting.

she was the first of many leaf agents. Soon we will infiltrate all of your senates and get your politicians to start changing the words to your national anthems, breast feed in public, and wear star wars socks.

this is only the beginning.

어떻게 그거 부끄러운 줄 알아?

Kek

Korean women are so fucking hot

Are they red pilled tho

That's pretty bold, considering how you desperately needed the French to help you in the revolutionary war.

This shit was made by the spanish commies too

> Australian and New Zealand dual citizenship
how does someone have dual citizenship for the same place

As a politician holding a duel citizenship has terrible optics as it can be claimed you could not be acting in Australia's best interests but for the other country you are a citizen of.

we dont fucking want her

feed her to a kangaroo

Fpbp

USA Israel dual citizen happen all the time

Oh i spot Sarah in the background.

Fucked her in the arse at uni.

Did Echenique pay for his assistant's social security that he had ilegally working for him with his new politician salary?

Canada first. We'll breastfeed you into submission.

>breastfeeding

Nipples disrespectfully protruding in a blue shirt pix pls

there is absolutely nothing wrong with feeding your child in public. that beind said, place like a parliament is not somwhere you should eat, that includes children, not that they should be alowed in the parliament in the first place. was it as much of a shitshow as i think it was when they started crying?

>breaks up the empire over tax and liberty
>throws away liberty, taxes more then ever

America would be a white, cultured and unified country if they didn't revolt.

fucking cryptoleafs man

gee i wonder how that happened

>The Federal Reserve System (also known as the Federal Reserve or simply the Fed) is the central banking system of the United States. It was created on December 23, 1913

RAKED

Best thing is that she brought the babysitter too. So her point was "Look, I have a baby! Now, Lupita, can you take the baby home? I have to defeat this horrible white men".

>repay parliament salary

Hope you guys like maple syrup

B T F O

yea but Canada is a liberal fucking shithole where stuff like that doesn't matter

So you're saying the Australian government.... got LEAFED?

This absolute madman triggering all the SBS lefties. What a lad.

hi robert

All I have to show, dumb Green

Fuck off leaf!

YES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA FUCKING CUNT HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SURE FUCKING SUCKS TO BE A CUNT DOESN'T IT?

Facebook is great for sending the retards mental, it's so easy like fish in a barrel

Still salty? And it's the War of Independence. Also a thank you for saving the day in WW2 would be nice.

greens cucks are so mad right now what a great day

and its going so well for you :^)

Now if only we can get all the chinese ass kissers out.

/thread

you have the union jack on your flag and the queen on the 20$ bill

its an oxymoron to pull this shit with common wealth bros/mama england

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH fuckin leafs.

Deport!
Deport!

We would be like you or canuckistan

No you fucking dweeb. You don't repay for services rendered. Fuck this place is full of brain dead schoolchildren

>disgusting
Just like the shape of your cock

Yeah but if she was never allowed to be a MP her votes can't count.

The leaf strikes again.

I believe you. She's always had a weird fuckable vibe about her when I've seen her on the telly. I'd give it a go for sure.

>Green party
>A FUCKING LEAF

checks out

Fuck the Greens so, so hard.
The entire dual citizenship with another commonwealth country even though it's the same Queen came to a head with a court case to throw out a One Nation senator (Sue v Hill, 1999). Reap what you fucking sow.

s

How are the two events related?
>I don't care but it's just virtue signlaing bullshit
OR MAYBE SHE JUST NEED TO FEED HER FUCKING BABY.

I'd kill myself if I found out I was Canadian.

y(o)u

She won't pay back money. She worked for it. I'm no greens voter but this is something that won't happen, nor should it. If you perform a service and are paid for it you are never legally liable to pay that money back

I'm so glad I can turn off my leaf flag now

BUMP

Even if it was found she was exploiting benefits?

Cant spell Canuck without cuck I guess.

Fingers crossed for David Shoebridge being the next Green to get shitcanned

Never change, Canada

i'm sure a pro jew lawyer could argue fraud for the missions of taxpayer funds shes taken, but our govt is too cucked and nothing will happen she'll prob still get the 200k wage until a replacement is in place

*millions

yeah I bet it fucking does

The best part was that she was among a group of Senators bemoaning that we had Right Wing politicians in the Senate who were too stupid to read the constitution. Then she gets BTFO by the constitution.

I hope they PERSONALLY fine her, and not the party. Let's see if she's allowed to breast feed the kid while operating a register at Woolies (with no plastic bags, thanks).

It's merely a coincidence that both senators who resigned for being ineligible are both Greens

She's going to have to pay back 200k of gibs.

Of course she's going to go back to Canada. Trudeau will put her on as Breast Ambassador to reward her bravery. She's gotta get paid somehow, and she can't get paid for tit flashing in parliament down under anymore.

He was Co-Deputy Leader (alongside tit chick). That's what makes it doubly funny.

50% of our millionaires are Poo's and Chinks. The other 50% are wealthy Jews and Euros and Cannucks who claim they hate racism and white conservative countries, yet choose to move to Australia to bitch and moan about how backwards we are instead of moving to somewhere progressive like Saudi Arabia, Libya or France.

if women can breastfeed children in public why can't I masturbate in public?
both are essential needs
don't like it? don't look

Like they need to hold dual citizenship for us to know they are acting in the best interest of either the U.S. or China depending on how the wind is blowing.

>after it was revealed she has dual citizenship with Canada

>people signing up for complete shit tier jobs barely above minimum wage need to provide all information on themselves, including a police record
>leaders of the country go through no background check at all

no user only women have rights, it might be ok if you were a tranny tho

>Get huge wages as a politician.
>These wages are defended because politicians give up a career in the private sector and time with their family
>Every other politician pays for a baby sitter with this pay

>This FUCKING LEAF brings her baby into Parliament and breast feeds it not out of necessity, but for Feminism

Fuck her, I do believe women should be able to breastfeed whenever the baby is hungry even if thats at a resturant or in public. But not because she wants attention.

At least she is kinda hot

>be politician
>do things for the other countries benefit
>fuck up this one and move to your other country

which is exactly why you aren't colonizing Mars by now

>If you commit fraud you shouldn't have to pay it back because you committed the fraud so it should be yours

Jail her instead then.

(technically the part is liable and it's not reimbursement it's a fine which could exceed her salary and gibs anyway)

all i want to know is did she show her tit while she was doing that.

like a fourth of our congress is an israeli dual citizen
fun fact:
Bernard Sanders is a dual citizen with Israel.

could of had top tradwife potential

F

Probably just a coincidence though.

House of Representatives

Gary Ackerman (D-NY) Shelley Berkley (D-NV) Howard Berman (D-CA) Eric Cantor (R-VA) David Cicilline (D-RI) Stephen Cohen (D-TN) Susan Davis (D-CA) Ted Deutch (D-FL) Eliot Engel (D-NY) Bob Filner (D-CA) Barney Frank (D-MA) Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) Jane Harman (D-CA) Steve Israel (D-NY) Sander Levin (D-MI) Nita Lowey (D-NY) Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) Jared Polis (D-CO) Steve Rothman (D-NJ) Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) Allyson Schwartz (D-PA) Adam Schiff (D-CA) Brad Sherman (D-CA) Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) Henry Waxman (D-CA) Anthony Weiner (D-NY) John Yarmuth (D-KY)

Senate
Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) Barbara Boxer (D-CA) Benjamin Cardin (D-MD) Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) Al Franken (D-MN) Herb Kohl (D-WI) Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ) Joseph Lieberman (Independent-CT) Carl Levin (D-MI) Bernie Sanders (Independent-VT) Charles Schumer (D-NY) Ron Wyden (D-OR) Michael Bennet (D-CO)

can't find a list of republicans
imagine if there was a single US politician with dual russian citizenship, the media would lose its shit

Communists are notorious for subversion and infiltration.

Never forget this.

Of all countries I'm genuinely surprised the U.S. allows dual citizenship holders to hold office.

We're still technically a jurisdiction of Mother England, and the Queen is our head of state, yet we constitutionally can't have office holders with dual U.K./Australian passports.

Certainly not with fucking Israel.

I lived a semester in south korea.

There are some crazy feminists. Most women are obsessed with status and brands. If you tell them you're working for a company like smasung they all turn maximum gold digger. I don't think they really care about stuff like the JQ because there is little jewish influence but they are very blunt on their hate for shitskins and niggers. Everything else depends a lot on the women you're talking to. So if you can offer status you'll get all the pussy you want.

SHOW TITS
GET HITS

our dual citizenship is extremely strict so it was surprising to me too when I found out
if they're found to be participating in the other country's politics at all it is considered that they renounce their citizenship

Can we remove Jews from parliament on the basis of Israeli dual citizenship?

Why so asshurt? Someone shit in your cornflakes this morning?

Finally some good fucking news.

Hopefully she ends up completely broke and broken. Cunt.

>I'm genuinely surprised the U.S. allows dual citizenship holders to hold office.

They are an Israeli colony