Huffpost: My Experiences As A Straight Cis Man Engaged To A Straight Trans Woman

archive.is/cP9xH

>I am a cis straight man who is very happily engaged to a wonderful straight trans woman named Trinity. I grew up in a small, fairly conservative town in Tennessee with a population around 17,000. I went to church every Sunday and every now and then me and my father would go fishing or shooting. It was large enough of a small town that not everyone knew everyone but at the very least you knew someone they also knew.

>I am diagnosed with high functioning autism called Asperger’s Syndrome which makes me a very literal and analytical person. My parents are of completely different political ideologies ― my mother is a Democrat while my father is very much so a Republican. I moved out to Arizona when I was around 7 years old due to my father getting a job out. It was a very huge change from a small conservative town to a big metropolitan area. It was a lot to get used to and this is about the time where my experiences as who I am started.

>I’ve known since I was around 8 years old that I am attracted emotionally and physically to trans women. I never saw them as anything but women and even at that age I understood that they were women. Luckily the church I went to when I was younger in Arizona was very “live and let live” ― they never talked badly about the LGBT community but, unfortunately, they never said anything good as well. I believe that attitude made me hide my attraction but at the same time didn’t cause great stress or depression about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ?t=14m35s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks for archiving in the OP

But not thanks for subjecting me to another horror of this world

Oh well, at least he'll never reproduce thank god

>the church I went to when I was younger

Christian = Pathetic

Ok, this shit is a gold mine
> I have been called slurs by both communities ― many in the heterosexual community say I am gay and even many in the LGBT community say the same.
BECAUSE YOU ARE
>But even then I can see how society sees her due to the media and Hollywood. My first experience with seeing how hard she has it was when we were at the library years ago before this“bathroom bill” nonsenseeven started. We had just found some books to check out and she went into the women’s restroom and I was waiting by the water fountain for her to come out. Another woman came out and very loudly started to talk badly about her just to embarrass her. I confronted the woman and asked her, “What have we done to you that you think you have the right to try and humiliate other human beings?” and all she said was “It’s free speech f****t.” That was my first experience in seeing such hatred in a person.
>It's free speech faggot
My fucking sides

>be a man
>have a sexual relationship with a transgender
>still call yourself straight
>claim your partner is straight
>partner is not straight

Train wreck mentalities like this are so painful at times, but am I going to have a blast seeing how he justified it. Thanks for archiving OP!

>straight
>trans
lel

Hurry up, ISIS!

>trinity
Sounds like a stripper and or prostitute. Good job. I'm guessing he has money since he has autism or maybe the tranny isn't picky

>straight
>trans

Traps are gay.

>implying any straight white dude even an autist isnt a trannies dream

Yeah, the bathroom bill of Arizona really did a number on faggots.

>t.e. NC bitch

Haven't seen a more miserable face in my life.
sHe probably has a bigger dick.

Proof that traps are gay desu

>I am a cis
Stopped here.

He's autistic he's not going to display emotions like regular people

Who THE FUCK cares??????????

Just leave the guy alone, if he is genuinely happy then who are you to complain?

Its not often that people with aspergers and similar illnesses get to experience "love". Just leave the man be.

He likes what he likes and thats between him and God.

Holy shit trips...

Anything and everything they can do to influence the White man out of a White female's pussy and not make another beautiful White baby.

Shame.

Where the fuck did he see trannies at 8 years old?

why do most trannys look straight up (((satanic)))?

what he said but i really think it

Straight male, huh?

>fuck a dude
>I'm not gay

I mean, if they pass well enough and they got the surgery, i think it's perfectly straight. Now if they still got the dick, that's gay.

Guess.

>My Experiences As A Straight Cis Man Engaged To A Straight Trans Woman
>im a faggot
>the end

>pass well enough and they got the surgery, i think it's perfectly straight.
Hi, tranny! Sorry to say, but... no. You don't pass for woman and no sane man would dip his dick in mutilated crotch.

I'm not a tranny. And I've seen some trans women that pass pretty well.

>straight trans woman
Anyone else have a hard time figuring out what the situation is when they mix gender and orientation to describe someone? It's like a riddle.
Then you look at the picture and can instantly tell who the mentally ill person is. In this case both.

>those dead eyes
Sucide in 3...2...

Why do these articles always feature the ugliest trans "women" possible?

I was in relationship with an Asian mtf for 3 years. It was very relaxing,she was extremely loving and caring. Genetic women are so sadistic and cruel I don't think I can go back to them.

Gender is pseudoscience. The entire concept of "gender" is brainwashing that allows for trans bullshit int he first place.

>Basically sex is biological
>Gender is social

Thus allowing anyone to be anything they want at any time. If it doesn't make sense to say "Straight Trans Woman" it's because it doesn't make sense and it never will. The quack that came up with gender directly led to the suicides of both of the human subjects he "treated".

News flash: men make ugly women. The guy in your pic is an outlier, and just a cross dresser with fake tits.

> Claims to be autistic which makes him a very "literal and analytical person"

Still attempts to claim that he is "straight".

I have Autism.
I am very Literal and Analytical.

You are not straight.

You fuck a biological male, who wants to be or perceives himself as a female.

You are gay.

How do gay people know which penis is going to open up so the other penis can go inside??

Even you have to admit you're cherry picking outliers. If you give Joe Schmo across the street hormones, he's gonna be an ugly woman.

>I'm not clicking on that, user.

Honestly I don't get why you get upset. Women are by nature malicious, and oppressive. Being with trans is much better as they understand men better.

I want you to try something for me. Take your hand and place it over that ladyboy's face so that all you can see is its acne ridden man ass and slimy penis. Does that appeal to you? You really think that even compares with a real woman?

I'm not upset. It's okay to be gay user, we accept you.

>straight

do you suck the fenis?

DO YOU SUCK.... THE FEMININE PENIS. ANSWER ME BOY

Thread is dead, bucko.

Kek op is a faggot

Im not getting this shit. Can someone give me a rapid rundown?

You believe youre a straight man, attracted to men who dress and act like women? So...hes gay? If you like things that look like women, who act like women and youre not attracted to men then why the fuck not be with a woman? If you like dick, no matter how its packaged, youre gay.

See youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ?t=14m35s

People are trying to push the idea that if you're straight, but you won't have sex with a trans person of the opposite gender (ie an MtF if you're a man) you're a transphobic bigot.

It's just normalization/brainwashing bullshit.

>no matter how its packaged

Don't worry about the story, it's 100% fiction.

If zhe says zhe is a woman, then zhe is a woman, you bigot!

>Just leave the guy alone, if he is genuinely happy then who are you to complain?
When you publish an article advocating your lifestyle you lose the "leave me alone!" defense, this guy wants to be critical of society? Sorry, society gets to be critical back.

>attracted to dicks
>straight
let me off this ride

We have reached peak virtue signaling.

>Straight Cis Man Engaged To A Straight Trans Woman
NOPE.

>decide

>my ass hoits

the end

I'm about to throw up.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>woman

It's science, bigots/

why? I live in London and it's not uncommon for mento date trans.

>Who THE FUCK cares??????????
I care. Want to know why? Because, motherfuckers like this jackass keep insisting that I care. See, I'd love to go right on back to not giving three flying fucks what you do, or to whom you do it. I was a live and let live guy. I still want to be. But, that's not good enough. It isn't enough that I don't care.

No, these cocksuckers insist that I not only care, but that I support their mental illness. Well, congratulations assholes. You've made me care. You forced me to give a fuck. But, it's not support. It's pure fucking contempt. Congratulations.

>You believe youre a straight man, attracted to men who dress and act like women?

those would be drag queens, not trans. I
dated many cute traps/trans and there is nothing wrong with loving them

>It's pure fucking contempt
contempt for what? rejecting female oppression and mental torture?

I've heard that maybe even a majority of mtf trannies may actually just be autistic guys. But instead of being obsessed with trains they got obsessed with the opposite sex and their parents were like
>oh, you keep trying on mum's shoes so you must be mtf!
And the autist kid accepts it and becomes a miserable freak.
Anecdotally I have heard a chaser back this up saying most of the trannies they know are autistic.

In this case it could be that this autistic guy just finds a sense of kinship with an autistic guy in a dress. He does have some "gayface" going on, though.

Contempt for people who believe sticking feathers up their ass makes them a chicken. If you think Females are "oppressed" in Western Society, I can suggest a lengthy travel itinerary where you can witness true oppression first hand.

>it's not uncommon for mento date trans

Trannies are so rare that the only way it could approach anything like uncommon is if hundreds of you faggots are fucking the same couple of trannies, which is very possible.

>If you think Females are "oppressed" in Western Society
you have reading problems newfag
Men are oppressed by matriarchy and traps are our liberators.

>It's okay to fuck/love the REALLY mentally ill men

Lol fag

101% F. A. G. G

everyone who writes for huffpo should be gassed

>To A Straight Trans Woman
What does this thing like ? Penis / vagina ?

>>I am a cis straight man

hahahahaha

Greg, I have been on pol since moon man was a mess cook. traps be gay.

actually there are more and more common.There are plenty in Asia too, in fact I travel there regularly to indulge in their soothing love.

>Asperger Syndrome
>Autism
That explains everything

obvious redneck newfag detected. Sup Forums didn't even exist back in old days and traps were always part of chan culture

The tranny has Olivia Munns eyes

whenever i see a straight guy say "CIS" i wanna strangle him and punch him untill he dies.

that old disgusting trope that she is just a “dude in a dress” and that is so far from the truth.

Yeah trans "people" are totally not a dude in a dress.
Sometimes it's a dude in a dress with a boobjob.
Sometimes it's a dude in a dress with a mutilated dick.

But it's still a dude.

I'm so happy for Millennial Woes and his Heshe.

wouldnt a straight trans woman be attracted to women?

And they where and are always gay.

A couple of retarded role playing fags. Sounds like 90% of the Sup Forums population lol. This is story?

Why don't they just say that they are fags, it is easier to understand

So ignorant.
A trans woman is just a normal woman. 100% natural.
So a straight woman would be attracted to men.
Are you saying that trans woman are really men in dresses, so ignorant, you must hate women.

Most trans hate guys here have a slight sexual attraction towards men and trans. They'll deny it until death of course but it's there

4d chess

All the traps in london are A*rbs
you have to go out of the city to find the cute white ones

Because they deny and fear their own fagotry.
No I totally like girls, that's why I fuck a man in a dress. That's why I suck her dick. She is totally a woman because she say's so. Therefor I'm not gay.

So you post a trap with an elder scrolls oblivion tier face? You have a fetish, admit it, and you're gay.

...yeah, trannies are fucking horrible

some traps are not gay to like. most are

Correct

that's a trap?!

>straight trans woman
Haha what ?

yup

kalindra

Why would it not be gay.
Even if it's a post op tranny, it's still a man, that's at least a little gay.
But less gay than fucking them when when they still have a dick.