Whites GTFO

Daily reminder that pic related is rightful Chinese clay.
Why haven't white people given these lands back to us yet?

Take it if you want, literally no one will stop you...

Yes, I implied that russians are weak subhumans

why does the map not include vancouver?

white people don't live in those countries?

Lebensraum the shit out of it, we can move the factories there and let the pollution drift into india.

This is China.

you will?

well go ahead then

The globalists are propping up China because it is inhabited by the most soulless humans.

After the Japs, Burgers illegally occupied these lands and built military bases.

This is an all around stupid thread.

Aside from tourists and expats maybe.

But this map wants China to gobble up Vladivostok, which isn't going to be so easy. (It was Manchu clay anyway, not for the Han-Chinks)

While it also demands Vietnam... which China already tried and failed. For the same fucking reason WE did.

Vietnam and India vs. China when.

mfw he forgets the pamir region, but includes south vietnam

I can't wait to see you insects on the open ocean.

Good luck trying to take over Vietnam

Seeing that is going to be a whole lot of fun.

wh*te monkeys illegally occupy those lands with military bases. Cumskins have to go back to their caves, no one wants you.

friendly reminder than Taiwan had western settlements before chinese ones

if the chicoms had any empathy for chinese people living in taiwan they would give up on claiming taiwan as chicom slaves.

fuck off leaf

Can't wait to see your whole race exterminated, Hwang.

>NK
>Sk
>Vietnam
>J&K
>but no AP

Shitty tier bait.
They should retake mongolia and outer manchuria though

ikr, itd be a slaughter when they try to fight the american and allied navies

and nothing of value was lost

Lmfao. Vietnam could kick your ass on their own.
We'd happily provide them with extra cover of course.
Those can be your borders as Greater Vietnam.

lived in china for years

can sadly confirm this

99% of the chinese that are left do not complain about anything important and will tolerate any evil and injustice.

>Why haven't white people given these lands back to us yet?
Poor China needs to ask permission from us. Aren't you embarrassed?

how long do you think the chinks would last against NATO?
like three days? four?

can you please stop making this fucking thread? youre seriously making the rest of us look bad. i know we are unwanted in the white countries, that's fine, we just want to stay invisible and make money and buy land. so KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT AND STOP DRAWING ATTENTION TO US

China is the gift that keeps on giving.

You'd just see a missle

>human right & democracy promotion
>important
lel

china can defeat any country like usa easily with its huge army and advanced technology

Fuck off you larping faggot

>advanced
>TECHNOLOGY

hah hah hah, I don't think so, chinky boy.

Ahem.

do it faggot

or is that beyond the 0.5 mao budget?

i can get behind that, except maybe the SK bit

>when the best weapons in your arsenal is a watered down slavshit import or a half assed US copy

b-b-but muh 高科技

japan or SK alone could kick their ass, getting the US into the mix would have them begging for mercy in seconds

nobody cares about what gooks do in gookland

ok
lets see you take vietnam

literally when did i mention human rights or democracy?

chinese are slaves, period. they couldn't even dream about human rights or democracy because there's no free speech of non-approved opinions that don't end up with getting disappeared.

Help me to become US president and I will help you to regain your lost clay.

> non-location flag
show your true face, leaf

Shut the fuck up you disgusting roach before you and your family and everyone you ever know end up like Japan in 1943 you stupid fuck. Everything you have now including the fucking buillding you're staying and the fucking internet and your stupid iPhone is invented by white men.

t. Americanized chink

lol china will never have vietnam
not in a million years

agree with most but one minor point of correction: when china gets "conquered", what this really means is that everyone turncoats and kowtows to the people who threw out the last government, there is resistance but the chinese people largely consented to being ruled by other peoples.

china's problem is that it can't keep the country in one piece due to infighting. it's been this way historically. several of history's most casualty heavy battles were chinese civil wars. it makes it very uncompetitive on the international front and contributes to their soullessness.

>sucking white cock
>2017
>without getting disappeared
Lel for living their you don't shit.
What did you do stay in your room all day and browse Sup Forums

Dairy reminder dat ching chong ping pong

china wont lose against usa as chinese spirit can never be destroyed. we suffer so much through history, but still survive under worst conditions. and we made china great. american cant do that.

ya you survive by the grace and mercy of foreign nations. one of the biggest being the usa!

really? i always thought chang chang pings pong

ftfy

>"when china gets "conquered", what this really means is that everyone turncoats and kowtows to the people who threw out the last government, there is resistance but the chinese people largely consented to being ruled by other peoples."

So the chinks are eternal cucks? That's worse than getting conquered after putting up a fight. That cuck attitude explains a lot. Also that's why China is doomed to collapse again. China's worst enemy has always been the Chinese themselves. Despicable. No honor whatsoever.

It would be a shame if Tibet, inner Mongolia and Xinjiang would become independent :)

Us has military bases in Vietnam?
What, did they miss some? Win a war and still can't kick whites out? How shit are they?

If they are mad about Russians... that's their fault. Russian Far East and South Korea are the only places that matter where whites occupy with troops substantially, and Murica has nog troops as well.

Good luck and gods speed mr monkey man

Does Tibet count? Not that I'd consider invading a place with nothing but pacifist Buddhist monks anything to brag about, but still.

it might surprise you since you're a retard who knows nothing about your own country but the US has actually been on very good terms with Vietnam as of late

I can't wait to get freakin rich selling weapons, technology, and expertise to China's neighbors. I'm gonna buy a 50 foot Hanse yacht. Please invade someone, China... Please.

Take it then chinko.

That map is outdated, those claims were given up like 20 years ago or so.

Those lands are property of One Korea.

Soon

Can you post the video please

Sorry. I don't know where it's from. I downloaded these files recently.

Why does Vietnam look like hes fucking this lady from behind and nibbling on her ear?

Gibs us back the mainland!

thats hot

Christ, maybe they are unstoppable. They keep getting absolutely massacred and coming with even MORE chinkos.

Yeah I'm aware of that.

But US troops aren't there. In fact, we are friends because we both hate China.

>tfw no military bases all over the world

China:
Still buying old Soviet military shit
State debt - 250% of GDP
Critically dependent on Western technology
Overpopulated
Half of the territory - literally wasteland due to coal-fired power plants and chemical industries
65% of the population - the poor (earning less than 50 u.s cents per day)
Can't into war

"""""""""""""""""""""""Superpower"""""""""""""""""""""""

>>/leftypol/

You forgot that it has the most depressing society in the entire world.
People literally risk their lives on highways or roads in order to get insurance gibs.

Not to mention the fact that mainland Chinks themselves are some of the worst scum on this earth.

There still aren't any US bases in Vietnam. The only foreign military base in Vietnam I know of is a very modest Russian naval installation.

I like how... if you think about, the entire ocean is red.

It is a nice touch.

reminder chinks are not Canadian

>are some of the worst scum on this earth.

nah, they are better than butthurt belt scum, like your shithole

China probably couldn't even beat Vietnam in a war. I wanna see them go to war actually, it'd set China back and secure the U.S. as the super power. Pls sink the chinks viet congs.

Feel free to take back North Korea at ANY time.

>overpopulated
>ghost city everywhere???
>western tech
>huawei, oppo, xiaomi, lenovo
>nominal gdp per capita about to reach russia even with billion people
>unmatched army with aircraft carrier

come on now.

>irrationally hating USA
>irrationally

What's wrong, Moskal?
Is Russian revanchism still up and running?

>revanchism
>just trying to take back our rightful clays

hahaha nice try, kurwa, but you should be partitioned by Russia and Germany one more time, existence of Poland is dangerous for russian and german people, your country is nothing, but asylum for chechen terrorists

I wish you luck China bro. You'll need it.

Stay safe, you guys are the stars of like... 90% of liveleak snuff films.

didnt you try to say the same thing to the uk like 200 years ago?

your a 2nd world nation who thik they have the right you play with the big kids. maybe we should just turn you backover to japan to work out your problems

are you the same retard from last night? haven't you learned your lesson after getting BTFO'd like 45 times?

>""""unmatched"""" ""army"" with """"""aircraft carrier""""""

Well, at least chinks are able to flight over forests

習包子 大灑幣 劉曉波 天安門