What does he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
twitter.com/RealLambright/status/887196054248054784
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He means that he will protect the global theft of all that is still human.

yarr harr
fiddle dee dee
nuking israel
is fine with me!

Damn...

Saving Israel from itself

Why is Trump so Jewish and how did the alt-right become predominantly a Jewish-sympathizing movement?

The constant cock sucking of Israel is treason.

Something is about to happen and the USA is about to have to back Israel.

I think we should turn Israel to Glass.

Israel attacked the USA on 9/11, The proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s Just google it!

twitter.com/RealLambright/status/887196054248054784

>The Jewish State of Israel

Why not just call it Israel? We know it's a Jewish state.

>parked in the disabled spot
everything i ever needed to know about muh 9/11 conspiracy fags i learned from this picture

that truck picture is the photoshopped version you absolute imbecile. become baited, fool

>Openly calls Israel a "Jewish state"
>Openly declares he will enforce it to be so
>America is a state for everyone as long as they do a little bit of paperwork first

just woke up and i read #cuck

It's his way of proving he's not a raysus natzee

It wont work, mainly because the left has already drank their own kool aid

It's in response to Israel's response to the terms of the US / Russia ceasefire

There is a secret war between Zionists Jews who mostly reside in Israel and Diaspora Jews who mostly reside in the US.

The short hand is Zionists are nationalists and Diaspora are globalists.

Obama Hilary and Kerry foreign policy has been at times openly in opposition to Israel. Giving money to Iran for example. Hilary got 71% of the kike vote in the US.

Trump and Pence put more weight behind the Zionist Nationalists and it shows. The majority of Israelis preferred Trump over Hilary in polls.

Now this isn't perfect there is a lot of cross over obviously with the hard core neocons who are Zionists for the Israeli nationalism and Diaspora globalists for the goy but the divide is growing.

You will note the weird scuffle over Hungary denouncing Soros then some Jew group denouncing Hungary as anti-semitic then an Israeli ambassador doubling down with the Jew group then Israel saying fuck no Soros is a dick our ambassador fucked up.

Generally I hate the Zionists less. They have an interest in a strong American Nation not all fucked up by globalism. But that interest is double edged. They tend to get our boys killed in pointless wars that serve no American interest. Only Israel's.

But yeah Sup Forums should take great interest in this divide. Perhaps there are exploits available to help Gas some or all the jews.

That Muslims a shit.

"The work of the crusaders is now complete."
-Edmund Allenby, commander of the British forces that captured Jerusalem from the Ottomans in 1917.

An American flag wanting to shut down analysis of Zionists vs Diaspora Jews.

Your power level is showing kike.

Why are Republicans so obsessed with Israel?

top fucking kek I just noticed that
It isn't doing them a favor

it is paid shills and underage faggots that made pol into a jewloving board,

B A S E D

J E W S

Israel is the canary in the coal mine basically

>What does he mean by this?
He means that the biggest threat to Israel is the liberal open borders agenda being instituted in Israel.

#OpenBordersForIsrael will destory the Jewish ethno-state of Israel without firing a single bullet or dropping a a single bomb.

>Liberal: Europe and the USA should open its borders to all that want to come.
>Sup Forums: No. #OpenBordersForIsrael
>Liberal: Israel can not take in non-Jews like Europe is forced to accept as it will threaten the existence of the Jewish state.
>Sup Forums: Yes. #OpenBordersForIsrael

>The constant cock sucking of Israel is treason
Much agreed.

The question is how we stop it.

If you don't know Israel did 9/11 nigger you are in the matrix, and they are same ones flooding your country with a million muhammads

nigger you have no clue what you are talking about or youre a kike shill

You can tell by a Jew where ever he goes.

He always arrives 5 minutes after his nose.

Why do people think that knights are better than rooks?

Shut the fuck up, Wayne. Go diddle a kid or defraud some old person.

they are just going left to right I guess or maybe they are retarded

It means he loves the taste of jew cock. He'd gargle zionist cum, and supporters would too.

Quit voting for either D or R. They're all puppets of ((((THEY))))