HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

DRUMPF

IS

FINISHED

you dont know what collusion is.. do you?

protip this email incriminates Hilldawg more than D JR

she lost, deal w/ it

don't correct your enemy when they are making a mistake.

Again?

this rob goldstone jew doesnt speak for russia

that means literally nothing, he's a PUBLICIST

ok thanks Bruce good point

Read again. "Russia and its government support for Trump, helped along by Aras and Emin."

It's practically admitting they helped him.

it's not collusion if you are trying to release factually correct information

drongo

It is a criminal act to solicit information from a hostile foreign government to interfere is a US election.

Patriots uphold the rule of law.

Trump and his collaborators are not patriots.

Exactly. And who knows if these 'documents' are even legit. He is a known collaborator now and his days are numbered.

Never in America's history have we had a president do this.

Do you not know what solicit means either mate?

>hostile foreign government
>Russia
Red scare nonsense, stop being a child.

Even if their fantasies had merit, too bad the Dems don't have any power. What are they going to do? Start a civil war? We will absolutely MURDER them.

FPBP

NOW STOP BUMPING THESE BAIT THREADS

It'd probably be over in three months. They'd be lying out on the streets in their tight pants with bullet holes in their heads. They know it too, so all they have is impotent screeching.

/thread

>hostile
You mean the same country shillary sold uranium to? riiight

Do you ever realize this is why you keep losing?

People in the Midwest, Florida, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and others didn't vote against Trump. That's the worst platform in the world, just to be against something.

You may think Trump is the biggest blithering idiot in the world, but he focused his campaign around easy to understand issues while Hillary ran on absolutely no platform at all. She had no real talking points, her campaign would point to her own website which nobody read. Her entire stance was "I'm more of Obama and I'm not Trump."

You guys lost that hard.

Now you're entire platform is "Vote against Trump, he's a Russian puppet!" That's not a message. Yet again you are blundering yet you are too stupid to realize it. You've completely lost touch with your own base, instead you've chosen to double down on a conspiracy theory with the weakest evidence known to man. If Trump Jr.'s poor attempt and oppo research is the worst you find (and it probably will be), you've not even convinced the majority of Democrats to push for impeachment, let alone given your Congressmen and Senators a platform to run on in 2018.

Your own leaders are scrambling to come up with a message and are failing. They have no idea what to unite the party over. Rather it's devolving into extremism and obvious contradictions. You're for LGBT rights yet completely for Sharia Law because you don't want to seem racist by standing your ground against the increasingly aggressive Muslims you covet. You want better healthcare for the nation but your only voice is to keep the obvious failing Obamacare. Your party isn't even suggesting some more socialized version of it, they are literally just campaigning to keep the system that is clearly failing in every single regards.

You've got nothing yet the leaders have convinced you to double down on the Russian narrative to keep your fingers from pointing at them, and it's working.

>Russia
>crown prosecutor

He solicited the information like Yael Trump was solicited on daddy Trump's bff Epstien's island.

Russia is a hostile foreign government. Traitors and collaborators want to hand over the country to (((Russia))). We patriots will not let them.

Again I will state, you don't know what solicited means. (PROTIP, IT MEANS ASKED FOR)

This is one of the weakest and lamest conspiracy theories from the left I have ever heard.

GLORMPH IS FINISHED THIS TIME!

>using old shill pictures
I thought you shareblue guys got fired after your pathetic failure of an election shilling campaign? Are you literally doing it for free now?

>, but he focused his campaign around easy to understand issues

Trump's entire campaign only questioned the legitimacy of the government. That is the exact message and narrative Russia wants to spread.

Because we used to have free speech, criticizing the government is easy and common.

But Trump has no criticism because he doesn't know what is actually going on. He questioned the legitimacy of leaders, elections and the entire system.

He did Russia's job better than they could and rewarded him for it.

And Hillary win the popular vote by millions. She is the choice of the American people. Deal with it.

>Because we used to have free speech
Can you cite the law or establishment the government has erected which infringes upon your freedom of speech?

Or are you just assblasted POTUS blocked you on twatter?

It's not like Trump has ever threatened to jail reports of the once free press.

Or that the president held a press conference just to question the legitimacy of all press except breitbart and infowars.

Or skipped the White House Corrospondant dinner because he was too much of a coward and can't take some jokes.

Being a fucking retard must be so easy.

OK Ivan. Your check for your rubles is at the end of the bead line.

Wow it's almost like none of those are laws or establishments which infringe upon your right to free speech.

Feel free to present an actual argument for your assertion, or y'know, keep being a dumb little cunt.

Assblasted confirmed

Surely this is the end of Donald Trump

saight mate.

>establishments

So Trump as president is so impotent, his constant whining about shit mean nothing to anyone.

Wow, you really hate Trump.

Is there an argument I didn't manage to decipher here?

What are you going on about? Your argument is falling flatter the longer this goes on lol

You would have to know what Trump says and does.

You don't.

That explains you.

Yeah righto, I can see you won't come close to an argument. Good luck little buddy.

>helped along by Aras and Emin

a fucking pop singer

Hurrr durrr I dun know wut god impowere say. So you have no arument. durrrrrr

That's you.