- airplanes
- skyscrapers
- telescope
- printing press
- eyeglasses
- contact lenses
- microwave oven
- metallurgy (most discoveries)
- materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics)
- 95% of medical advancements
- 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs
- modern food preservatives
- most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years
- the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology
- astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques)
- sea navigation (most advancements)
- discovery of DNA
- microscope
- laser technology and it's myriad of uses
- harnessing electricity
- nuclear energy
- wireless technology
- air conditioning devices
- refrigeration
- modern agricultural techniques
- modern democracy
- modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it's faults)

Blacks are the supreme race! Post this in every thread! Spread the Word!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0ZrE_6xjo8
youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html
archive.is/8bhMd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nig nogs proves they don't know how to use google
I've debunked this shillery before

WE

Is this a joke??

This is the fourth time i see this copypasta in the last 2 days,fuck off

Hahahaha, LARP harder fag.

All the things blacks have actually created:

WUZ

Why cant they create farming?
/thread

memeing aside, all those inventions, all that culture and philosophy created by the west, and all it took was less than half a century of comfortable living for you to flush it all down the toiled. one day i'm gonna sit down and write a long ass book that is gonna analyze in the most autistic details the degeneration and disintegration of the western civilization.

You forgot aids,stupid finn

Don't forget AIDS.

And the Single Mother.

And does it surprise anyone that some niggers actually believe this?

>(((KANGS))) intensifies

WE

Blacks have created everything because every human is descended from a black. Without blacks no inventions would have been made, because there would be no people to invent.

was at point number 3 and i just understood he was bs'ing
this does not need debunking

kangzzzzzzz

N SHIEEEEEEEET

>list doesn't include fatherhood

ALL tha sciences

KANGZ

And Ebola

These flags are the worst, but I can tell that this is probably a leaf

Literally didn't invent any of those things you listed. The only Nignog worth a damn was George Washington Carver. The rest is just blacks cultural appropriation from whites and others.

Does anyone know the context of this, like what main video this was an ad for?

holy shit great job you solved the mystery none of us here knew that, you're the only person on Sup Forums that understands blacks only invented peanut butter and nothing else, can't believe we almost went to bed tonight thinking op was right until you came along and corrected us, wowee wow holy shit hit me up with your twitter senpai so i can more hot drops of knowledge from your learned brain

>blacks were Egyptians
>blacks were the original Jews
It was themselves they were enslaving all along

At least the cumskins invented peanut butter

E3

nice

top kek

fucking kek

This meme created by retarded fatlanders, so that their nignogs somehow had some kind of history. It pretty much blowed-up in their fat faces.

Shit b8 m8

youtube.com/watch?v=w0ZrE_6xjo8

Its time for bed unless you want another decrease in population

George Washington Carver nor any other black invented peanut butter you slant eyed gook. Peanut butter was patented by a fucking white leaf in 1884. Hiroshima reject.

hah, look at this faggot nigger larping as an egyptian. His videos are golden.
youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw

oh shit i'm scared of a dirt eating goatfucker, what are you going to do, blow yourself up on livestream and tweet me a link because you sure as fuck aren't getting in this country

All of those inventions and innovations sounds about white. Is your insecurity that low that you need to post this blatantly false list to give your meaningless subhuman existence in life an ounce of purpose?

Oh yeah didnt you get the memo Ancient Egyptians weren't black.

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html

The top countries with best standards of living is predominantly white. The top countries with the best quality of life is predominantly white. The top countries in terms of comfort are predominately white. Do you see a trend?

There is no race or subgroup that has more contributions, innovations, inventions

Dear White People, Thank you for

Every Element on the Periodic Table - (European - Russian, American, German, French, Belgian)
Capitalism (English)
Mass Production (English)
Logic (Greek, Aristotle)
Biology (Greek, Aristotle)
Modern Medicine (Undoubtedly, Western Europe)
Germ Theory (European)
Genetics (European)
Calculus (German, English)
The Big Bang Theory (Belgian)
Evolution (English)
Newtonian Physics (English)
Democracy (Greek)
Common Law (English)
Chemistry (French, Lavoisier)
Geometry (Greek, Euclid)
Cartesian Coordinate (Descartes, French)
Heliocentrism (Copernicus, Polish)
Meteorology (Greek, Aristotle)
Geology (Lyell, English)
Pasteurization (French)
Philosophy (Plato, Aristotle, Hume, Locke, Hegel, Descartes, Epictetus, Nietzsche, Aquinas, Plotinus, Hobbes, Rousseau)
Literature (Tolstoy, Joyce, Dostoyevsky, Sophocles, Aeschylus)

Added to the List:
Suits, The wheel, Satellites, planes, cars, phone, Discovery of electricity , TV, Radio, Computer, internet, football, basketball, the Olympics, whiskey, gin, brandy, lager, vodka, The typewriter, morse code, submarines, steel boats, discovery of the D.N.A strand, cells, molecules, atoms, electrons,neutrons, theory of gravity, Pythagoras theorem , splitting the atom. The list goes on and on.

put these on twitter. They will go viral and normies will realize they are savages.

Why not archive?
archive.is/8bhMd

>another really bad thread

i think that's all.

thanks for this botbro

>one day i'm gonna sit down and write a long ass book
No you're fucking not.

We should make it illegal for niggers to use the internet.

WE WUZ

I'm no expert, but two things I know about the ancient egyptians are that the zulus to the south didn't mix with them to the north because the ancient egyptians were known race-mixers.
In other words, the fully negroid south (adapted to an easy tropical life with abundant food) did not view themselves as similar to the tribes of the north.
Also the DNA from pharaohs is very varied and widespread. Imagine having an insecurity so powerful you think that an entire civilization wants to keep you down? Do niggers really think that white people enjoy being the victims of black crime?

AIDS

based japbro