Your Opinions On This Guy?

Is The Golden One the Swedish version of Varg Vikernes, some kind of neo-Viking prophet? I don't know much about him, other than the perceived similarities, including that they're both ultra-Nordic looking, and understandably, both are obsessed with the Vikings and ancient Germanic culture, as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g&index=4&list=FLw6PgPAS48GWuSuvMY5WKzw&t=16s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Golden One is fucking based. Varg is a salty fag.

based viking who lives by his own example.

he lies about not taking steroids and is missing a few chromosomes but he means well... maybe...

he seems like a fag tho

He is quite solid. He for one does not preach blind hatred for your fellow European for being Christian (HURRHURR muh jew, they are counter-Satanist/Jews if anything) he can get showboaty about his muscles but other than that I reckon he has some solid views.

I have no idea who that is, but he looks ridiculous. He doesn't have constitution for so much muscle, looks inflated

Looks like a female bodybuilder. I'd fuck her.

Fuck this poser faggot, Varg was right about him

What did Varg say about The Golden One?

>Lauren Southern with a shitty webshop, a dick and on steroids
/thread

He disapproved of his support for Christianity and 'pride' type crap.
It was all super civil though.

Johnny Bravo wannabe only uninteresting and unremarkable

Yeah she is not too bad ahy. I don't know if I would fuck her though.

>Monday: LATS
>Tuesday: LATS
>Wednesday: LATS
>Thursday: Shoulders and LATS
>Friday: Use LATS to fly
>Saturday: Show off LATS
>Sunday: rest (dream of lats)

>He shat on how he claims to be pagan and doesn't really follow paganism at all
>He practically called him a beta male who can't get women
>Took a stab (wink wink) at his gay friends and supporting homosexuality

He has the head of a manly woman this is all I know

Looks like the result of create-a-character in wrestling games

He looks like a guy whose parents were brother ans sister.
Also has a tiny waist line - clearly just a gym queen.

While I appreciate his dedication to his body, it doesn't look that practical or useful from a realistic point of view. There's this kind of... upsetting cartoonishness to his proportions? He's fitter than I'll ever be, and more dedicated, but he looks strange.

He's Varg's butt buddy.

ugly nose too short makes his big nostrils look massive, common among unlucky scandanavians.

can't outlift ugly.

nice body tho.

Roided fag. Civic nationalist cuck. Anti Christian atheist. A real white nationalist must be Christian. Christianity built Europe

He looks as though he's aiming to fully transition into a human donkey.

>WE WUZ VIKANGZ

who cares varg is a tard

Less autistic than varg. The Golden One is /ourguy/. Varg is your guy if you're innawoods

From the picture alone this guy has like a 4/10 face and a 10/10 bod.

dem fucking legs

now thats a proper thicc woman, goddamn

he's got a weird shaped body

snoo-snoo kurwa?

This.
I should do more lats

What's wrong with his fucking face? Jesus Christ, no wonder he has to compensate with that dreidel physique.

They know what's good.

t. butthurt christcuck

gay larper

fuuuckkkkk move to Poland now?

Pffff haha why are they so unathletic looking

>he lies about not taking steroids
Proofs?

i lolled as soon as i saw the thumbnail for this thread. i hope that answers your question.

Much better then Vargtard.
Cringy, but very good on his stuff like giving people advice, helping people with lifting and educating them on specific topics.

As far as i know he doesn't use "WE WUZ KANGZ N'SHIET" and "ALL EUROPEANZ ARE PALE N'BLONDZ N'SHIET" argument like Vargtard.
He doesn't ostracize christians or doesn't ban them because they disagree with him, he listens to everyone and can actually... you know... DEBATE.
Varg went full retard when he tried to dabate with christians...
>started to debate with himself pretending to be christian

he's a good guy.

He's going extinct.

Did she do good?

He's more level-headed than Varg, but at the end of the day, Varg has pumped like 8 aryan children into the world with no signs of stopping, and TGO has just made a successful youtube channel.

Great guy, very genuine too. Offers excellent self-improvement advice. 10/10 body, his face looks a bit off though, down's syndrome looking but he still gets plenty of puss from what I've gathered. Reminds me of Dolph Lundgren, lots of similarities.

Seems like a cool guy with good views and advice, but the whole flexing his muscles nonstop stuff is gay as fuck and makes it hard to take him seriously

I like Varg better because he's an excellent song writer, music is something that is immortal and I see it as a very high achievement to create such inspiring music that ignited a flame in the hearts of many aryan warrior souls
People who don't like metal don't understand, but Varg is a musical legend
The golden one is just a guy on youtube with opinions, nothing special besides the fact that he is aryan

Golden Faggot.
He needs to lay off the lat exercises. That looks fucking weird.
I seriously thought the thumbnail was a bodybuilding chick. Disappointed.

lost to some tranny sadly

His body looks weird and gross. That's my two cents

this

Isn't this the guy that willingly participated in a pride parade.
Take your jewery elsewhere

brainlet leglet

This, while I'm a Christian who doesn't watch the Golden One or Varg, I'd definitely rather watch the Golden One.

Varg seems like a shady character, even if he killed Mr. Whoever-The-Fuck in self-defense, seeing as IIRC, he's literally a church-burner. He gives off that vibe that says, "I'll make Breivik look like a pacifist, just wait you niggers."

Meanwhile, the Golden One actually seems a little less LARP-ey and more mentally stable. From what I hear, he also doesn't spaz about who's a true European and who isn't.

If I am wrong about anything, than I apologize for my ignorance

Fellow Christian, here. That sounds right. Also, don't visit Varg's home, or he'll ambush you!

His views are entryist but mostly sound. I think his real strength is satire which can speak to people who may otherwise reject his views without consideration.

Like Varg, do you think this guy LARPs, too, with armor and weapons?

Comparing him to Varg is a grave disservice to Goldie. Varg is literally a delusional washed up nobody living in the woods.

>Vikings
>Christians
pick one

Moron with a goofy face
Anyone who takes him or Varg seriously is a brainlet

His botched steroid injections are just embarrassing tbqh

Golden one needs a beard, he looks good with a beard, looks bad without one. It's a night and day difference. Marcus is an inspiration for the Swedes. He's the stereotypical Scandinavian, healthy pride, lacking self awareness and shame, dreams of glory, above average intelligence, low in wisdom, high energy. Good dude.
Varg is kind of a shitter when it comes to life, but goddamn I'd be lying if I said I didn't love the guy. Varg is like a child, an 11 year old Askaladden "discovering" things which make his day. Even though he killed a guy, I feel like he's a big softie on the inside. Good father too.

I think Survive the Jive is more of /ourguy/ for pagan youtubers.
He's a real pagan, not a jungian, not an atheist, and not a cultural one. He also has a masters degree in Northern European history.

I stopped listening to him when I heard the line
"anyone who thinks I use steroid can kill themselves"
Fucking hypocrite.

>from a video where Varg is discussing weapon loadouts for dungeon diving in real life
Varg is such a lad, God's purest creature.

Such a weird ass body.

t. Louis Cachet

He's literally inflating himself though
The pose is called a stomach vacuum

Eternal DYEL talking.

He should be an example for us all

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

I rember /fit/ talking about this guy 2 years ago, now you idiots talking about him??? Stop giving attention to this faggots, you retards.

SAGE

Just some random pussy, I had to suffer watching one of his videos just to see what's the whole deal about, he is incredibly misinformed and the shit he says are so basic that he doesn't really contribute jack shit to the cause.

>im-immigration is b-bad guise

That's literally it.

>wants to show off how amazing his "genes" are
>refuses to have children

Sweden's last hope.

People like him are needed in nationalism because they're good leaders, they attract women, and they push men to improve themselves.

I mean it's fine to spread "redpills" and talk about politics and analyze the problems, but at the end of the day, you need men to man up, improve themselves socially, mentally and physically to get more influence, and go out there. He's trying to get men interested in nationalism and traditionalist politics to strive for excellence instead of sitting in their bedroom and complaining.

His core message is good: "Get fit and presentable, develop yourself, and get people on /our/ side."

He's basically Sup Forums+/fit/. He's also far to the right but wants to limit infighting as much as possible.

Pretty much nothing but a positive influence like Lauren.

Golden One is a true Pagan.
Varg deep down is an atheist in denial, who's LARPing Pagan because he who couldn't grow up his edgy retarded satanist wannabe music.
Varg just wants to shit talk Christianity every time he can.

I recognize him as the true king of Sweden.

Hate to say it, but he's a dumb cunt, like double digits IQ dumb cunt.

this desu

This tbqh.
Varg just hates and is revanchist to christians and that's all...
He even says shit like "Would europe be better under Islam???" "Would european westernize Islam and make it better to spite christians???" "Is communism better because it was anti-christian???"
He is sympathetic to atheists and rest of faggot who just hate christians and thats all he wants.

Im not even christians and can understand christians have a giant problem, but simply calling every european not european due to their religion is asinine in my opinion.
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g&index=4&list=FLw6PgPAS48GWuSuvMY5WKzw&t=16s

Look at his body?

Doesn't really mean anything, it is physically possible for some people to look that way if they diet properly, very few can do it though. Simply saying "lol he looks so ripped haha he must be juicin" doesn't mean he actually is.

Haha, I suppose that's how it must seem to you manlets in the south. We Norsemen temper our bodies through snow and steel. My local tribe has an aging ritual were the men go deep into the woods and wrestle bears. Do you think we could do this if we didn't have some muscle?